Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour
By Super Transfer Services
On this private tour you can visit the heart-shaped country and its beautifull and most interesting city of Sarajevo. The capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina is full of interesting things. On your journey from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, enjoy the view of the sea, the mountains, and then the river of special green. Believe us the way to Sarajevo is full of natural beauty that fascinates everyone. When in Sarajevo, take the time exploring the city full of history and diverse architecture. Take a picture of the place where East and West meet. See the Sarajevo Bridges. Meet the City Hall, the world symbol of the meeting of civilizations. Visit the site of the Sarajevo assassination. Try delicious home-cooked specialties. Explore Bascarsia, the historical center of Sarajevo and more.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off from your hotel
- English speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel or private accommodation. If your accommodation can not be reached by vehicle, please contact your local supplier to arrange pickup location.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 223087P18
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour?
- Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour price starts from $297.87. Discover and book Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour?
- Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour is hosted by Super Transfer Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Super Transfer Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 14h. Discover and book Sarajevo from Dubrovnik Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 223087P18
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1SarajevoStop: 4 hoursIs the capital and largest city of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Sarajevo is one of the most historically interesting cities in Europe. It is rich cultural heritage dates from the prehistoric period, through the era of Ottoman Empire and Austria-Hungarians, when most of significant objects and symbols of Sarajevo were built. Sarajevo is specific as a place where the people of the Roman Catholic west, Eastern Orthodox east and the Ottoman south met, lived and warred. Due to its long history of religious and cultural diversity, Sarajevo is sometimes called the "Jerusalem of Europe" or "Jerusalem of the Balkans". It is one of only a few major European cities to have a mosque, Catholic church, Orthodox church and synagogue within the same neighborhood. Sarajevo was the first city in Europe and the second city in the world to have a full-time electric tram network running through the city, following San Francisco. On October 2019 Sarajevo was designated as an UNESCO creative city for placing culture at the centre of their development strategies.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Unreliable - Do Not Use
DO NOT USE!!! I had booked Super Transfers to collect our party of 8 from Dubrovnik Airport and take us to the AMA…
Very unprofessional and racist driver , interested in chatting up girls travelling alone
Awful , very Bad mannered driver today , he was extremely rude to the receptionist at Hotel Vis Today , shouting an…
Excellent transfer to and from Dubrovnik Airport
Excellent service, very good and nice drivers, flexible and safe journeys. Easy to contact and chat with. Book the…
Airport to Dubrovnik transfer
Perfect timing to pick us up very friendly driver, quick and safe journey and stopped on the way for us to take som…
Family holiday transfers
Nino was very polite and professional. The vehicle was clean and comfortable and he arrived on time. Very personab…
Great first impression of Croatia
Mislav was excellent. He shared history with us, was very engaging and friendly, provided recommendations for us an…
Many thanks to the driver that dropped off to Dubrovnik Airport on Wednesday 16th September 2020 in the morning. He…
We used this service for our group of six from DBV airport to hotel Excelsior in Dubrovnik and return. They were th…
Excellent and beyond
Mateo made our whole experience in Dubrovnik, Bosnia, Montenegro, Herzegovina and Majegoria beyond our wildest expe…
Never to be forgotten
My teenage daughters and I spent a memorable day with Mateo on a private day trip to Kotor, Montenegro. Firstly th…
Mateo was polite and knowledgeable. He did his best to make our journey safe and interesting. He’s very good at co…
A very nice day
We has a private tour to Krka national park and Sibenik.Our driver was Nikola, very kind and hepful, the car was ve…
Super nice holidays
It was very nice feelings and good energy! Medogorje was super... Mostar was full of history and very nice food and…
Awesome trip to Split
Dubrovnik and Spilt are one of the most beautiful citys I have visited so far. After spending the weekend in Dubro…
Great Day Trip worth the price!
Great day trip! Our driver was Christian and he was super nice and informative. If you can spend on the private tou…