Highlights of Croatia tour - In 5 days from Zagreb to Dubrovnik
By Limitless Balkan
Maximize your time and traverse Croatia from Dubrovnik to Zagreb on this private 5-day tour. We'll embark from the "Pearl of the Adriatic", Dubrovnik, journeying towards Zagreb. En route, immerse yourself in the beauty of destinations like Plitvice Lakes National Park, Trogir, Split, Ston, and Pelješac, culminating in Zagreb. The itinerary boasts visits to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites, comprising three towns and a national park. Benefit from a dedicated private guide/driver throughout the journey. Indulge in wine tasting, an oyster experience, and exploration of a stunning national park, amongst other delights.
Lowest price guarantee
per adult (price varies by group size)
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water (0,5l per person per day)
- Wine tasting day 2
- Oyster experience day 2
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Local guide as per itinerary
- Private tour
- Walking tours as per itinerary
- Transport by private comfortable vehicle or air conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Accommodation: 1 night Dubrovnik, 2 nights Split, 1 night Zagreb
- Entry/Admission - The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Zagreb
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ul. Nikole Tesle 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dobrota24, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Zagreb, Croatia Your hotel/accommodation in Zagreb or Zagreb airport
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87374P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR on Tripadvisor
- How much is Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR?
- Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR price starts from $1,923.60. Discover and book Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR on Tripadvisor
- What is the Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR cancellation policy?
- Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR?
- Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR is hosted by Limitless Balkan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Limitless Balkan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Highlights of Croatia 5D, From Dubrovnik to Zagreb in 5 days PRIVATE TOUR on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87374P14
Reserve your spot
Private arrival transfer +...
Dubrovnik – Ston – Pelješac –...
Split (Private walking tour of...
Split – Plitvice Lakes – Zagreb...
Departure day, Zagreb city -...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Bernarda was amazing, she knows perfect the history of Croacia and the way she shares with you is wonderful!
We had the pleasure to have Alex take us out for the morning and he was fantastic. He provided us exactly what we …
Amazing family trip with Limitless Balkan!
We booked Limitless Balkan for a 9 day trip for a family of 7 to visit the Dalmatian coast. If you want to make eve…
A great way to start our visit to Zagreb
Alex was a great guide. Provided an introduction to the history of Croatia and showed us highlights of Zagreb. Incl…
We had Ivana as our guide and she was perfect! It was a couple of hours full of info and she was very friendly and …
Excellent service for last minute booking. Both driver and guide are great! Group of 6 senior and they take time to…
Luka was fantastic! Very knowledgeable, kind and patient. He has a degree in History so this made the tour a lot mo…
Zagreb Tour - Do It!
Informative, amusing, energetic and full of historical and personal anecdotes, Luka’s tour was thoroughly enjoyable…
Lake Plitvice private tour
We had an outstanding day with Aleksander. Private tour around the lakes, he knew the best way to get the best view…
Touring with Luka is a must for Zagreb
I had great time touring the medieval city of Zagreb with Luka. He was very knowledge, jovial, funny and interacted…
Great Zagreb Tour
Luka was very highly rated and he lived up to our expectations! His joyful disposition and intimate knowledge of li…
My 10-day private journey through Croatia just ended, and it was a wonderful experience. As a solo female traveler …
Split to Zagreb
Aleks was a fantastic driver and have me so much useful information on the drive from Split to Zagreb.
We had a wonderful tour with Aleksandar. He is very informative of Croatian history, pre and post war eras. He br…
A perfect tour!
The walking tour with Luka was absolutely perfect. Such a fantastic way to get to know the beautiful city of Zagreb…