Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take a private walking tour through Dubrovnik's beautiful Old City and visit the city's major landmarks and hear about the history and the way of life through many centuries up to now, including the recent past during the Homeland War. Take a step back in time, losing yourself in the grandeur and beauty of this culturally influential city. See: Pile Gate, Fortress Lovrijenac, Onofrio's Fountains, Orlando's Column, The Great Granary, Jezuit Staircase, Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace, Old City Harbour, The Stradun, The Cathedral, The Church of St. Blaise, including a visit to two museums and some locations were recent popular movies were filmed, like the Game of Thrones and much more. This tour gives you the introduction to Dubrovnik's old city, the "Grad", how the locals call it, meaning "The City", as you embrace it's history, legends, culture, monuments, way of life and facing problems of nowadays! Let me take you on an adventure through the Old City in a way only the locals known!
- You'll start atNautikaBrsalje ul. 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, CroatiaBrsalje 3 in front (NOT INSIDE) of Restaurant Nautika.See address & details
- 1DubrovnikStop: 3 hoursBeginning at Pile Gate, at the west entrance to the Old City, you will be guided to Dubrovnik’s most significant historical landmarks (we won't enter any churches or museums). See: Pile Gate, Cove of Kolorina, Onofrio’s Fountains, Orlando’s Column, Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace, Stradun (the main street), The Cathedral, Church of St. Blaise, The Wide Street, Square of Ivan Gundulić, some locations where recent popular movies were filmed, like the Game of Thrones and much more. Take in the beautiful sights, and listen to stories and remarkable facts through the many centuries of Dubrovnik’s dramatic history, including the recent past during the Homeland War. The tour ends in the Luža Square (the main city square).Read more
- You'll end atRkt. crkva sv. VlahaRkt. crkva sv. Vlaha, 20000, Dubrovnik, CroatiaMain city square - Luža in front of the Church of Saint Blaise.See address & details
Nautika, Brsalje ul. 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Rkt. crkva sv. Vlaha, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Professional tour guidance and two museum entrance fees
- Any food or beverages
- Any personal purchases or expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
TerryDCarrickfergus wrote a review Jun 2019Carrickfergus, United Kingdom46 contributions36 helpful votes
What a City, it was the most beautiful Old Town I have ever had the pleasure of visiting, it will take around three visits to really take it all in, back alleyways off the main street (Stradun) are a maze of restaurants and shops, do try to find the bar that sits on the outside…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
This was an excellent tour through and about the old City of Dubrovnik. Vlaho is such a knowledgable friendly man with an amazing enthusiasm for his home City. To hear his stories of how was one of the few who defended his City during the Homeland Wars siege was amazing and yet…
Date of experience: April 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,854 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 4,006 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,006 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour
How much is Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour?
Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour price starts from $43.28. Discover and book Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour cancellation policy?
Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour?
Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour is hosted by My Dubrovnik Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Dubrovnik Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour on Tripadvisor