Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food tasting
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up at all location in Dubrovnik For pick up please contact me also by e-mail or What's up or Viber if I don't answer the call's because when I am on tour in another country it is expensive for me to answer the calls so I allways connect to wifi so I check my e-mails or What's up or Viber
- Port Gruz
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69962P23
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- If there are less than 4 people we need to extra charge you for tranportation and price for that will be 500kn
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region?
- Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region price starts from $181.89. Discover and book Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region cancellation policy?
- Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region?
- Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region is hosted by Smiley Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Smiley Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69962P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySmiley Tours
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#36 of 107 Food & Drink in Dubrovnik
- richkao00Good side trip to SerbiaThe waterfall was noteworthy and the visit to Mostar help me appreciate the Serbia war better. A very reasonable and rewarding side trip.
- GlobeyWales00Great all day tour.Picked up from our hotel, driven to the ferry port in an air-conditioned mini van, and then a short ferry crossing accompanied by the driver and car. Stipan our driver / tour guide was very knowledgeable and told us about places of interest throughout the whole day. It is a beautiful island with a lot to see. We were taken to the national park, which we had to pay an entrance fee for, but this was reduced as we had the Dubrovnik card. Lunch is not provided, but there are plenty of places to eat in the vicinity and you could take a packed lunch to leave in the car. We stopped at Ston on the way back to our hotel, a gorgeous little village with one huge wall! Would recommend this trip.
- xjs00Rewarding ExperienceEarly start and arrived at waterfalls by 920am which is perfect before all the coach trips arrive - stunning vista marred only by adjacent sun shades with the obligatory cold drinks vendors etc but still highly recommend to view this place. Our driver Ivo was extremely knowledgeable of the area as we drove through the countryside on our tour. Mostar was busy by lunchtime but enough time to grab lunch and plod through the old town. Marred slightly by too many souvenir shops - however a bonus is food and drinks etc are nearly half the price compared to Croatia. Dinner and soft drinks for three was Euros 30 at a nice restaurant Labirint balcony views of the bridge on the far side. Return journey was via the coast with beautiful views Quite a bit of time on the road by back in Hotel at 17:30 after a 06:50 start. Overall a good trip and recommended.
- Tara S00Mostar and Kravica are good but avoid the tourI have to say I was really looking forward to this tour before I went on it but I feel it was a total waste of time and money. Although Mostar and the waterfalls was really good. The bus driver was extremely dangerous throughout the day. The guide continuously repeated herself. Any sentence she stated she repeated 2/3 times. This was very irritating after a number of hours of listening to it. We were also charged an extra €10 each for the waterfall and €3 for the border but I did not see any money being paid throughout the day by the guide and I would not be surprised if there’s no extra charges. I also watched all the cars going through border control and could not see one car pay any money. If I was to go again I would definitely rent a car next time and definitely not waste my money on one of these tours. We were stuck at the 3 borders we had to go through for nearly 2 hours in total. While all sitting on the bus waiting to move on. Our 10 hour trip turned into just over 13 hours with only 4 hours and 40 minutes out of the bus. 06.40-19.45 the trip lasted. Also it is called a small group and there is around 64 people on it so to me that is not exactly a small group
- Lisa C00Exceptional day!Our guide took us to two wonderful, small family run wineries. They both served us big plates of cheese and prosciutto. The wine was delicious. He then took us to a beautiful beach to swim for a couple of hours. It was the perfect day!
- sfszy00Excellent small group tour for Mostar!Excellent tour, our guide Stipan was really knowledgeable and had good recommendations. We had the right amount of time at the waterfalls and at Mostar, with interesting rest stops so we could stretch our legs and learn more about areas on route. There was six of us in our group and the mini van was comfortable and had good air con.
- peterhN1897YC00Fabulous tourWonderful wine tasting tour with our guide Miro. He took his time to show us sights along the way and explain everything. The owners of the 2 vineyards we visited were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Lovely stop off at Cavat for ice cream on the way home too
- 42kaisas00Well organized trip, beautiful sightsWell organized trip, comfortable travel in a mini van. Edi was a great guide, we heard intresting facts about Croatia on the way. Beautiful waterfalls in Kravice! Mostar is nice too, quite crowded. Euros were accepetd widely in the old town of Mostar, prices were very reasonable compared to Dubrovnik.
- Jet0462276167800Gorgeous peninsula and outstanding wineOur guide, Miro, was outstanding. He took us to a wonderful place in Ston for lunch. The Grgic vineyard had the most amazing view and amazing wine. The Matusko vineyard cellars were really cool and again great wine!
- BT3rd00Excellent GuideWe booked this tour because we wanted a small group and even though there were not enough guests to fill a minibus this company honoured our booking. So we were collected by Tomi our guide and he took us into Montenegro. Tomi was a wonderful guide. He took us round Persat, Kotor and Budva. He told us about the country and towns. He took us to places in the towns we may have missed if we’d have been on our own. Tomi even bought us local pastries to try. So thank you Tomi. We had a wonderful time and got a real flavour of Montenegro.
- VP6200More to see outside of the old town of DubrovnikWe were by ourselves so this was a private tour. The driver was good, knew the area, took us to places I hadn’t expected such as areas outside of Dubrovnik affected by the 1990s Balkan war that still show the shelling, bombing of Serbian soldiers against Croatia places of business. We’ve been to the old town of Dubrovnik so this was good to see other areas outside of the town. Cavat was a nice small seaside town.
- alisonb38600Magical MostarVery worthwhile and well guided! Waterfalls are impressive and Mostar is magical. The guide Dusko was knowledgeable and helpful! Good pacing and stops.
- BraidenLS00Beautiful and InformativeGreat little day trip! Just enough time in both locations for the time of year, comfortable ride in the van, and Andrew was a great tour guide! He is a natural storyteller, and we learned a lot about the history of the countries. I highly recommend going.
- 651duncand00Great trip with a great driverThis tour was amazing. Our guide Ivo was a driving encyclopedia. He explained everything in detail and told interesting stories. We saw a lot and never felt rushed. I was disappointed with lady of the rocks, but that had nothing to do with Smiley Tours.
- Debbie A00Relaxing and scenic.Beautiful scenery. Friendly wine houses. Good wine and plenty of nibbles. Would have liked to see and hear more about the wine making process / a tour round the grounds. The wine liqueurs are also a bonus and worth a try.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
A highlight of our trip to Croatia. This was such a fun experience. The class was conducted by two sisters-in-law who live on the property with their families. They were the most gracious hosts who obviously love their home, their lives and each other. The property itself has room for eleven guests and we will definitely stay there if we are ever back in the Dubrovnik area. We could not have had a nicer time. We learned a lot about Croatian cuisine and had an experience we will not soon forget.
Written October 20, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you Dan H that you booked this tour and I am so happy that you enjoy it. I wish all best to you and your familly.
Written October 21, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region provided by Smiley Tours
Product Overview: Cooking Classes Traditional Meals of Konavle region
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos