Ages 3-98, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Departure details
- Pile Gate, Dubrovačke Gradske Zidine, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia Meeting point is at Pile Gate, in front of the gift shop "Dubravka".
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5562P63
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum of 2 participants are required for the tour to run
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour?
- Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour price starts from $90.74. Discover and book Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour cancellation policy?
- Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour?
- Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour is hosted by Super Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Super Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Dubrovnik Group Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5562P63
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.Explore other options
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Memorable, enjoyable tour!
Nenad was a wonderful guide, skillfully and efficiently navigating our small group to some of the best sites in Mon…
Excellent trip, time well spent!
Overall a great trip. Our guide Tanya was excellent, as we drove to each location, she gave us a thorough history a…
More information appreciated
The was more of a shared taxi than a tour. Our driver, Oliver, really only introducted himself but did not give an…
Don't waste your money.
Dreadful value for money. You can easily do this yourself at a fraction of the cost by taking a Flixbus from the bu…
A perfect day trip to see important sights in Montenegro!
This trip is exactly what it says it is. We were able to explore important sights of Montenegro. Our tour guide was…
Visit some lovely places with a great guide :)
Sandra was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable and lots of fun! All the stops were beautiful and well worth a vi…
Great day out with nice leader. Borders can be time consuming. Perast very nice and Kotor old town interesting.
I would repeat
Within few hours you can visit several places in Montenegro and the Guide Was excellent! The worse part is the wait…
Everyone should do this!
This trip was truly amazing! Nenad was our driver and tour guide and his knowledge of politics and international re…
Great Tour. Highly Recommended
Very enjoyable trip which lasted nearly 12 hours. Its starts at 6.30am as buses cant be around the old town after 7…
Great experience. High recommended
Excellent day trip. Well organized. Tight but perfect Very helpful tour team. Nothing like the last ugly reviews …
Tour guides and driver excellent... however, Split a little underwhelming
First of all our driver Luka was excellent, he gave us some information about Croatia and Bosnia and was very promp…
Just book it! It’s such a great day!
Wow what a day! Nenad was so funny and kind and really made this beautiful day tour such a fantastic memory. Perfec…
Nice intensive day
This trip is definitely worth it. It has been a long day (12h) but the visits, especially the longer one in Mostar,…
Well conducted tour
We had a lovely day trip to the above places. Jelena our guide was very sweet and made us feel very comfortable. Th…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.