Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 10-70, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment
- 200 bullets
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Location Name: Dubrovnik hotels Return Location: Returns to original departure point
- Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13258P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Sports dress code
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Paintball in Dubrovnik?
- Paintball in Dubrovnik price starts from $72.28. Discover and book Paintball in Dubrovnik on Tripadvisor
- What is the Paintball in Dubrovnik cancellation policy?
- Paintball in Dubrovnik cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Paintball in Dubrovnik on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Paintball in Dubrovnik?
- Paintball in Dubrovnik is hosted by TM Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TM Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paintball in Dubrovnik on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Paintball in Dubrovnik?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Paintball in Dubrovnik on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13258P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#97 of 242 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Dubrovnik
- SJC5000FantasticFantastic morning with Zoran cycling around the konvale valley Perfect get away after the hustle bustle of old town Very knowledgable of local area Great stops on route to mill and monastery with local drinks and nibbles Scenery breath taking Well earned wine tasting at the end Pick up and drop off to Hotel if required but Zoran suggested to drop us to the stunning village of Cavtat what a beautiful place and well worth a visit great food and wine Water taxi back to old town to finish a perfect day Would definitely recommend Thank you for sharing you’re beautiful country with us Scott Sarah Julia mark
- 660Traveller00Lovely morning in the countrysideJust returned from a lovely morning cycling in the Konavle valley with Goran. The bikes and helmets provided were very good quality and water was provided (which was later replenished at the water mill). Although parts of the trail were rough and stoney it was all covered at a sensible pace and the bikes made it surprisingly smooth. The water mill was a real highlight. The liqueurs and local snacks were excellent, the candied lemon and orange a real delight. The mill itself was a snap shot of the past, so nice to see this still going and such a bonus to be a reprieve from the heat for a short while. The villages we passed along the route were very quiet, so no traffic to contend with. The stop at the monestary which housed a small museum was interesting and gave some pretty views of the surrounding area. Lastly we tasted some really nice local wine which sadly cannot be bought commercially. Goran was good fun and provided excellent information throughout the trip. The hotel pick up and drop off at Cavtat was an added bonus. If you like cycling and the countryside this Would be a lovely trip for you.
- cushniejulie00Great funArranged to visit Cadmos Adventure Park with my two daughters 13 and 16. We were collected from the hotel and taken to the park. Had great fun completing the three levels of tree walks and four zip lines. Goran (who I think must be related to Bear Grylls) and Marie were excellent. I am terrified of heights but they made you feel so safe that I managed all the levels and had great fun doing it. Set in beautiful countryside great change from the hussle and noise of Dubrovnik. Would highly recommended.
- mari00calimari00Challenging terrain and lovely viewsWe had the opportunity to bike through the Konavle valley outside of Dubrovnik, Croatia. The terrain was part grassy, part rocky, part paved. The rocky part was a definite challenge for us (Mid-50s, avid trail bikers in the US), as it was a lot bumpier than we were used to. It was warm, but not overly so, but I would recommend bringing bike gloves as my hands got sweaty on the handlebars. The views were lovely - mountains, vineyards, farm animals, monastery. We enjoyed the presentation at the mill much more than we thought we would. It was interesting and informative, and gave us a much needed break from the bike. Zoran was very patient with us as my husband had to stop a few times to adjust his seat, and we had to walk our bikes the final part up to the monastery, as we just couldn't handle the last part of the uphill ride. At the end, we were served a light snack and water and wine, and given a tour of the adventure park and tree house. It was challenging for us, but we felt great that we accomplished it. Just don't expect a nice smooth trail - it's a bit more challenging than that. Zoran was a great guide - gave us a lot of history of the area, and round trip pickup/drop off directly to our hotel. It was great to have something to do outside of the city and not just walking through the old towns.
- sjnugent500Good exercise/nice viewsIt was nice to see another side of Dubrovnik. The bike riding as pretty rough in spots but we endured. We did have some people on the trip who did not keep up very well due to the roughness of the terrain. The stops were interesting and Zoran did a good job with descriptions of our sights. I'd recommend if your schedule allows for it.
- chatterbecs00Would recommendMy boyfriend and I booked this, we were the only two on the tour so it was very personal which was nice. The guides were very nice and friendly. We had differing levels of ability and there were routes for different abilities. They were also helpful when we got stuck and gave us advice if we needed it. It was quite flexible in terms of how long we wanted to climb for, and we got a good amount of climbing in. The climbing was so much fun and the view at the top was awesome. The guide then gave us the option to drive to a viewpoint on the way home which had the most beautiful view of the old town and Lokrum, this was something that was so special as we would have never known about this place. Overall, would recommend!
- DebCoop195900Active morning on bikes through a beautiful valleyBooked this activity through TUI Got picked up from our hotel early morning by Zoran who filled us in on the local history on our way Goran was there to meet us and after getting our bikes and safety talk we was on our way and might I say excellent bikes We rode through the vineyard to a beautiful river and on to a water mill where we meet some lovely people who have reconstructed the water mill. We stopped to look at a Monastery which dates back hundred of years all the time Zoran filled us in on the history of this beautiful valley between 2 mountains Really enjoyed this adventure and would sure to do it again to get out and see beautiful Croatia on bikes and a nice return to taste some local vine grown in the valley. We would reccomend this trip to any one families couples as Zoran went at our speed no pressure We wish Goran and Zoran the best for the future you have made a beautiful place to visit
- Danya K00Making the best of a bad situationI got held up in Istanbul for two days and couldn’t make the trip (thanks, Turkish Air), but I got a full refund for the tour anyway! I was sad that I wasn’t able to climb, but very grateful that I got my money back, even though I canceled only a couple days prior to the scheduled tour.
- Paul M00Great Tour on Mountain BikesThis tour is in a valley so there are not big climbs or anything to strenuous. Zoran was a good guide explaining everything as we rode around the valley, we visited working water mills where we were given a tour by the owner and went to a monastery. This tour was made very interesting. On return to the lodge we had wine and cheese / Meat provided as part of the trip. Couple this together with a pick up by the company from your hotel and it was a good half day trip at a reasonable price. Thanks Zoran
- fi9100Brilliant bike tourHad an amazing mtb tour with Goran. The bikes were good quality and the pace was perfect. Beautiful ride through pasture land (those sheepdogs are massive!!) with plenty of info about the Konavle valley. Stopped off for a fascinating tour of a mill and had wine tasting when we got back. Excellent value for money and Goran was a superb guide. Highly recommend as you get to see a slice of the true Croatia. And Goran - that tree house is something else!! Thank you - Jason and Fi
- Jenn_270700Konavle Bike TripAbsolutely loved our bike ride around Konavle. We enjoyed getting out of the city for the morning and seeing another side to the region. Zoran was a fantastic guide and we enjoyed the wine tasting at the end! Great experience overall.
- Ewan F00Excellent bike tourEnjoyable bicycle tour of Konavle: not too strenuous even though it was very hot. Recommend for a different view of Southern Croatia other than Dubrovnik.
- Zatori00Wicked!Just back from fun cruisey interesting & delicious bike trip! Goran was awesome super knowledgeable & kind :-) the snacks at the mill were yummy & healthy & the historic talk about the mill was really cool too :) highly recommend! Big thanks from NZ!
- Christinertrips00Private biking and zip lining in Konavle ValleyMy son and I booked a private biking and zip lining tour with TM adventure. We so enjoyed our day with Goran and Zoran. We were picked up at our hotel in Dubrovnik and transferred in about 30 minutes to Cadmos Village. The two owners/operators have built this business themselves and take pride in the product. It is a small ropes and zip line course which takes about an hour. They have also built a treehouse accommodation on the property which looks very nice. We started with the Nike tour with Goran- they have great bikes and we did a mixture of mountain and ride biking through the valley. We stopped at a Mill powered by stream water which was very interesting. Next time- I would opt to add on a wine tasting at a local vineyard. After the bike- they served us a meat and cheese plate for a snack with some local wines. We then did the course and headed back. The whole excursion was 5 hrs in length. I highly recommend for family's wanting some time out of the city.
- Marija Š00The best rock climbing tourMe and my daughter went on a perfect outdoor activity organized by TM Adventure travel, rock climbing. With our instructor Zoran we had an opportunity to experience a real adrenalin rush. It was unforgettable.
Buy it with
Paintball in Dubrovnik provided by TM Adventure
Product Overview: Paintball in Dubrovnik
Number of Photos