Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Food and drinks (lunch optional, please contact us for more information)
- National park ticket
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please inform us what is the name and adress of the place, restaurant, accommodation, etc.. and time when you need to be picked up.
- Ul. Čulića dvori 5, 21000, Split, Croatia
- Split Airport, Cesta Dr. Franje Tuđmana 1270, 21217, Kaštel Štafilić, Croatia We will wait for you with your name on exit. Please send us the number of your flight
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- 21000, Split, Croatia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- 21000, Split, Croatia We can drop off you where you tell us in Split or Trogir
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 205245P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour?
- Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour price starts from $110.39. Discover and book Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour cancellation policy?
- Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour?
- Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour is hosted by Porta Adriatica travel agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Porta Adriatica travel agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Krka Waterfalls & Trogir - Private UNESCO tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 205245P1
Reserve your spot
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a wonderful trip with Dario. We were picked up with a very nice Mercedes. Krka Waterfalls were amazing. It’s a must for everyone who visits Croatia. Afterwards we drove together to Zadir, which is a beautiful historic town. During the Trip, Dario told us a lot about Croatia an the region we visited. We had a lot of fun and looking forward to the next trip with him. By the way: He has a wonderful wife. She gave us cherries and some traditional sweets and was always there for us ! Thank you Zeljka !!!
Written June 24, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Kristin, Thank you for your lovely comment! Please let us know when you are again in Croatia or if we can help with anything from Croatia. The best experience to meet other culture or country is to feel all 4 senses. Then you have the full experience. UNESCO towns, beautiful National parks-Waterfalls, Nature, clean sea, islands, ...where you can see fish swimming inside, healty life- Adria healty nutrition sweets that we are doing by ourselves especially for you. Happy to meet you again. Thank you for recognizing us and gave us full trust on your vacation and honeymoon! We are always here for you and our guests! Kind regards Željka & Dario
Written July 6, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.