Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Let's make the best tour ever in Split! First attraction in Split is Diocletian Palace and peristyle. Just after resting in a coffee shop, we reach the symbol of Split town St.Duje Cathedral with a bell tower 57m high built in the 13th century. If you want a unique view of the entire city and the central Dalmatian islands, you should climb to the top. The cathedral is In front of the Peristyle square. Here you can have relaxed lunch in one of favourite Split wine bars- Paradox, that offer a large number of excellent cheeses, mostly from small Dalmatian producers and 70 types of wine. It is in from Diocletian’s Palace and Riva and has a pleasant terrace to chill-on. You will find here food simplicity, wine, and cheese. 15 cheese types! Enjoy! After lunch, Peristyle Square, through the narrowest street, takes you to Jupiter’s temple. Leave Diocletian Palace through Bronze Gate and Finish your tour in Riva- the Split waterfront- iconic place and a favourite meeting point for locals.
- You'll start atDiocletian's PalacePeristil bb, 21000, Split, CroatiaSee address & details
- 1The Peristyle of Diocletian's PalaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedDiocletian Palace and peristyleRead more
- You'll end atRiva Waterfront ApartmentsUl. bana Josipa Jelačića 1, 21000, Split, CroatiaSee address & details
Diocletian's Palace, Peristil bb, 21000, Split, Croatia
Riva Waterfront Apartments, Ul. bana Josipa Jelačića 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
- Certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Lithuania
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,951 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,512 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The best of Split Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The best of Split Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The best of Split Walking Tour price starts from $522.82. Discover and book The best of Split Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The best of Split Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The best of Split Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The best of Split Walking Tour is hosted by Fun Top Fun Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The best of Split Walking Tour on Tripadvisor