The best of Split Walking Tour
By Opatrip.com Lithuania
Let's make the best tour ever in Split! First attraction in Split is Diocletian Palace and peristyle. Just after resting in a coffee shop, we reach the symbol of Split town St.Duje Cathedral with a bell tower 57m high built in the 13th century. If you want a unique view of the entire city and the central Dalmatian islands, you should climb to the top. The cathedral is In front of the Peristyle square. Here you can have relaxed lunch in one of favourite Split wine bars- Paradox, that offer a large number of excellent cheeses, mostly from small Dalmatian producers and 70 types of wine. It is in from Diocletian’s Palace and Riva and has a pleasant terrace to chill-on. You will find here food simplicity, wine, and cheese. 15 cheese types! Enjoy! After lunch, Peristyle Square, through the narrowest street, takes you to Jupiter’s temple. Leave Diocletian Palace through Bronze Gate and Finish your tour in Riva- the Split waterfront- iconic place and a favourite meeting point for locals.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-120, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace
- Departure details
- Diocletian's Palace, Dioklecijanova 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
- Riva Waterfront Apartments, Ul. bana Josipa Jelačića 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P55
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The best of Split Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The best of Split Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The best of Split Walking Tour?
- The best of Split Walking Tour price starts from $457.99. Discover and book The best of Split Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The best of Split Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- The best of Split Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The best of Split Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The best of Split Walking Tour?
- The best of Split Walking Tour is hosted by Opatrip.com Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip.com Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The best of Split Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P55
- You'll start atDiocletian's PalaceDioklecijanova 1, 21000, Split, CroatiaSee address & details
- 1The Peristyle of Diocletian's PalaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedDiocletian Palace and peristyleRead more
- You'll end atRiva Waterfront ApartmentsUl. bana Josipa Jelačića 1, 21000, Split, CroatiaSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Glasgow Tour with Sofia
This was our first visit to Glasgow so we were looking for a nice introduction to the city - highlights and history…
Our tourguide Monique inspired us to read the books, not only watch the movies. She had amazing knowledge, and kept…
Charlie Harry Potter tour review
Charlie put on a show for the audience and was very passionate and engaging in a Harry Potter style. He was also ve…
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…