Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit 3 unique islands of Dalmatia and join us on a full day lasting boat tour. Cruise across stunning bays, swim in the amazing Blue Lagoon, snorkel in the turquoise Vela Rina bay, and make a coffee break in the rustic village Maslinica on Solta Island. ITINERARY 08:30 Departure from Split 09:00 Departure from Trogir 09:15 - 09:45 Lighthouse Čelica and islet Kljude 10:15 - 11:45 Swimming and snorkeling at Vela Rina bay 12:00 - 12:30 Exploring hidden bays 13:00 - 15:00 Visiting village Maslinica 15:30 - 17:30 Swimming and snorkeling at Blue Lagoon 18:00 Return to Trogir 18:30 Return to Split
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Plaža Vela Rina, Beach Vela RinaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Maslinica Otok ŠoltaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi BayStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Trumbićeva obala, 21000, Split, Croatia Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- English speaking skipper/guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Plaža Vela Rina, Beach Vela Rina
- Entry/Admission - Maslinica Otok Šolta
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Argola Charter - Day Tours
Fantastic tour with a great skipper!
Argola Charter works very professional and our main contact person Marina was very friendly. Our skipper Josep too…
Rental and Transfer
Having used Argola Charter a few years ago, it was an easy decision to use them again on our next visit to the area…
Amazing time on the Quiksilver Sundeck 675!!
A wonderful family trip staying in Okrug and renting a boat for 4 days from Argola in Trojir. The boat was in excel…
Best day trip ever
As a family of 10 we chose Argola Charter for our private boat tour and were not disappointed. We took the trip on…
Every year since 6 years at least, we will book our boat at Argola Charter during our summer holiday in Croatia ! …
easy communication and quick reaction during booking, very friendly and open minded "agency family", professional b…
Bootturn Trogir - Blue lagoon
We made a turn from Trogir to blue lagoon, then to Solta, we also drove around Ciovo and returned to Trogir. We wer…
Friendly Communication; clean boat; good introduction to boat/equipment; fast and friendly Check-out
Great day out!
An early start but worth it for the photos of a quiet Trogir! Also meant that we got a good head start for the queu…
My husband and I had a great time! The Skipper Igor was very enthusiastic about the surroundings, very helpful and…
Icing on the cake 👍🏻
We can highly recommend this trip and for us it was the best day of the holiday and a fantastic way to see more of …
By far the best day or our trip to Croatia!
We have been using Argola Charters for a number of years, and I have to tell you that the level of service and expe…
Boat trip to the paklinski islands in hvar
Definitely the highlight of the croatia trip with snorkelling in the turquoise waters of the Adriatic. We swam in t…
Wonderful trip in a private boat
We were six people and met with Marin our boat captain in the Split harbour at the 9 am. Marin was already wating f…
Private boat tour to Hvar, blue lagoon, Šolta, and swimming stops
We had simply the best day with our Skipper Marin! We booked a private tour day for five people, two adult sisters…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,784 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Group Tour from Trogir or Split
How much is Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Group Tour from Trogir or Split?
Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Group Tour from Trogir or Split price starts from $82.41. Discover and book Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Group Tour from Trogir or Split on Tripadvisor
What is the Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Group Tour from Trogir or Split cancellation policy?
Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Group Tour from Trogir or Split cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Group Tour from Trogir or Split on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Group Tour from Trogir or Split?
Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Group Tour from Trogir or Split is hosted by Argola Charter - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Argola Charter - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Group Tour from Trogir or Split on Tripadvisor