Spend a day on board and visit the must-see attraction - Blue Cave on the island of Biševo and experience the wonder of the naturally created blue color of the Blue Cave. Besides the Blue Cave, the most popular of all the caves of the Vis archipelago, there is another cave - the Monk Seals Cave (Medvedina Špilja). The cave got its name after the Mediterranean monk seals who used to reside in these waters until the middle of the last century. Our next stop brings us to the small town of Komiza on the island of Vis, a place known as the legendary fishing capital of Croatia. Enjoy the cruise to the award-winning Stiniva Cove and spend your time swimming and snorkeling at Budikovac Island and its Blue Lagoon. Before we make our way back, we will make one more stop. We are taking you to Hvar Town - a place that will easily seduce you with its historical beauty, landmarks, and attractive architecture.
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Safety equipment
- Green Cave and Blue Cave tickets
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- Departure details
- Trumbićeva obala, 21000, Split, Croatia Address in Split: Trumbićeva obala, MATEJUŠKA PIER, under the Croatian flag. Please make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- Obala kralja Zvonimira, 21220, Trogir, Croatia Address in Trogir: Obala kralja Zvonimira bb, Our charter base is located next to the (old) bridge that connects Trogir Old Town and Čiovo. After crossing the bridge and coming to the Čiovo side, turn left, and there, right next to the bridge, you will find our charter base.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20047P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir?
- Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir price starts from $995.85. Discover and book Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir on Tripadvisor
- What is the Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir cancellation policy?
- Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir?
- Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir is hosted by Argola Charter - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Argola Charter - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20047P19
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Cave BisevoStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Medvidina špiljaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3KOMIŽAStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Stiniva CoveStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Veliki BudikovacStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6HvarStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Argola Charter - Day Tours
Joined in September 2012
#9 of 82 Tours & Activities in Trogir
- Pioggiola00A great private boat tour of Hvar and the Pakleni islandsWe booked directly with the company and the communication with Marina and Antonia was excellent. Our booking had to be changed as our boat (Beneteau Flyer 8.8) needed fixing and Argola had no good alternative boat available. We pre-ordered drinks and snacks to be served on the boat and they even managed to source some gluten-free bread for us which was highly appreciated. Our skipper Vinco was friendly and very professional. We were lucky enough to see dolphins on our way to Hvar. Beautiful swimming spot on the Pakleni islands and another swim on the shipwreck near Šolta on the way back. Of note, payments are in cash or by bank transfer but no credit cards. Overall a fantastic experience. Highly recommended.
- Michael G00Amazing tour with two amazing captains!This tour was absolutely amazing and exceeded our expectations! If you're looking for a day full of fun, beautiful sights, swimming and much much more book this tour now! This company was prompt with communication and excellent service from beginning to end. The highlight for us was our guides Pepe and Megi- both were absolutely fantastic. Pepe was so much fun and one of the best guides we have ever had. When the tour was nearly done and the group said we wanted more, he made sure to get in some final thrills for us before departing! One of the highlights of our 2 weeks in Europe for sure- THANK YOU to both of them!
- schunski00Fantastic tour with a great skipper!Argola Charter works very professional and our main contact person Marina was very friendly. Our skipper Josep took us to the most beautiful places, leaving us choices where to go next. He knew a lot about the region, the history of Croatia and he is of course a professional skipper. We highly recommend this boat charter company and skipper Josep. Thank you very much for a wonderful day!
- Gavin M00Rental and TransferHaving used Argola Charter a few years ago, it was an easy decision to use them again on our next visit to the area. Booked a transfer from Split airport to Solta island; perfect!. Rented (bareboat) the Cap Camarat 7.5 CC for a week to do some exploring. Perfect, safe boat for 8 of us. Everything easily arranged in a very professional manner from start to finish - great company and staff. Thanks
- misskarijane00Amazing time on the Quiksilver Sundeck 675!!A wonderful family trip staying in Okrug and renting a boat for 4 days from Argola in Trojir. The boat was in excellent, near new condition and ran like a dream, quite economical too! We over being able to explore the islands and towns on our own time and schedule. The sundeck was comfortable and the cuddy cabin was perfect for our two year old to nap during the day. Argola made everything easy and we would highly recommend them for your private boat rental while in Croatia.
- lucyhQ4705CE00Best day trip everAs a family of 10 we chose Argola Charter for our private boat tour and were not disappointed. We took the trip on “Moby Dick” with skipper Marin. Marin was very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. He tailored the days tour and stops to suit us perfectly and we would most definitely choose to use Argola for future excursions. Definitely our favourite day of an amazing family holiday in Croatia.
- VanessaBajic00Boat rentEvery year since 6 years at least, we will book our boat at Argola Charter during our summer holiday in Croatia ! The service is great, the personnal is so helpful and they always answers at all the e-mail et and asking of informations. It’s a pleasure to book in this agency, and to be sure that the service is present. We recommend at 100% !
- PaoloSebastiano00perfect service!!!easy communication and quick reaction during booking, very friendly and open minded "agency family", professional boat handover and returning, excellent boats, absolutely recommendable, see you next year, Karin & Paul with Eliah
- Trogir-Ciovo00Bootturn Trogir - Blue lagoonWe made a turn from Trogir to blue lagoon, then to Solta, we also drove around Ciovo and returned to Trogir. We were six persons and we chartered a Quicksilver 635 Commander. It was a really nice boot and we recommend the agency for their service.
- Widmann-2300Boat charterFriendly Communication; clean boat; good introduction to boat/equipment; fast and friendly Check-out
- lornag7200Great day out!An early start but worth it for the photos of a quiet Trogir! Also meant that we got a good head start for the queue for the Blue Cave. Out skipper, Marin, was brilliant. Accommodating, informative and with a great boat. All enjoyed being able to relax up front and enjoy the views (and bumps) that came with the ride. Much better than sitting astride as on some charters. The Blue Cave was lovely, quite small, and seen in about 15mins. Hvar Town was lovely and walk up to fortress well worth it. We all enjoyed swimming from the boat - snorkel equipment included. Even saw leaping fish on the way back! Happy to recommend Argola Charter and Marin. Great day out for all.
- Евгения К00Amazing Day!My husband and I had a great time! The Skipper Igor was very enthusiastic about the surroundings, very helpful and careful. He recommended us a nice lagoon with a turquoise water to swim and snorkel. We also visited a family member at one of the islands and had lunch in Hvar, and the skipper was waiting for us all the time. I highly recommend the company and especially our skipper Igor.
- 443MattH00Icing on the cake 👍🏻We can highly recommend this trip and for us it was the best day of the holiday and a fantastic way to see more of the local area but with swimming, snorkelling and a fantastic lunch. Early morning pickup by Marin our fantastic skipper and what a boat. We opted for some snorkelling in crystal clear waters with a two stops at some beautiful fishing villages where we visited a church and enjoyed a coffee break and fantastic fish lunch in the harbour. After lunch we enjoyed more swimming and snorkelling at some special spots selected by our skipper Marin as well as the sunken boat which went down very well the kids.my advice if you are looking to go on one trip then do this one and ask for Marin. You won’t regret it and you’ll have lifetime memories.
- Ed D00By far the best day or our trip to Croatia!We have been using Argola Charters for a number of years, and I have to tell you that the level of service and experience is world class. Corresponding with Marina and Antonia over email was efficient and timely and always very courteous. Igor was our skipper for our transfer from Split to Brac as well as our one-day excursion to Hvar and Pakleni Islands. We all felt in very safe and capable hands. A fantastic day was enjoyed by our party of 7. We even got see a family of dolphins as we headed back to Brac at the end of the day! Can’t wait to go back and do it again!!! Hvala!
- aakash30400Boat trip to the paklinski islands in hvarDefinitely the highlight of the croatia trip with snorkelling in the turquoise waters of the Adriatic. We swam in the caves too. We also went to the blue cave which absolutely magical. I would recommend getting a private boat and spend the whole day exploring.
Buy it with
Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir provided by Argola Charter - Day Tours
Product Overview: Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir
Number of Photos