Our professional driver will pick you up on your location in Zadar and take you with luxury transfer to Split.Once upon you arrive in Split you can become a true Roman for a day and enjoy in our unique photo tour trough walls of Old Roman Palace. We offer photo sessions with authentic roman costumes. You can take a walk through old town with photographer dressed up like true Roman, or you can have your photo taken in our studio. What ever you choose fun is guaranteed! We are well equiped with all sizes of costumes, including children sizes. After the tour you can enjoy in other monuments and highlights of Split and come back to Zadar with your driver.
Duration: 4–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Use of authentic and original Roman equipment
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo di Diocleziano
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All Zadar hotels
- Zadar cruise port
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73432P47
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73432P47
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Palazzo di DioclezianoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThe Diocletian Palace is one of the best preserved monuments of Roman architecture in the world. The emperor's palace was built as an adequate interpolation of various facilities of a luxurious villa – the summer residence created as a Roman military camp (castrum), and divided by two main streets into four parts. The southern part of the palace was in such a division as foreseen by the emperor, his apartments and appropriate governmental and religious ceremonial areas, whilst the northern part was foreseen for the emperor's guard – military, attendance, warehouses etc.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Obrt za turizam Toni
Joined in February 2019
#330 of 577 Tours & Activities in Split
- Wizardblue1400Excellent holiday but sight seeing buses not worth the bother.Do not waste money on these buses. None and I mean none of the language units work. Despite being given new ear phones they were useless. We went on at least four buses on Malta and the adjacent island and the same there. Buy multiple day tickets for the local buses. They are clean, run on time and far cheaper and air conditioned.
- danwall202000A total waste of everybody’s timeGot on the bus when passing by by chance, should have checked it out first as the “panoramic” tour we under up on turned out to be an hour long drive round the back streets of Split, which was repeated twice without explanation, a commentary that was out of sync and made no sense (the lady on the recording did not stop for breath either!). Our windows were made of dirty plastic (they were rolled down rain guards even though it wasn’t raining) so really all we could see was a succession of smudged buildings (a museum and a university i think), some unimpressive parks and sculptures, and a very long, dark, tunnel (twice). The football stadium was impressive, bit that was it. Why not drive a bit out of town to get a nice view of Split on the panoramic tour?? Someone on the red bus company must have sat down and said, “how can we rinse a bit more cash from these tourists here??”, the answer was, drive them around some back roads for an hour, they wont realise till its too late!! The walking tour afterwards sounded much better, but by the end of our captivity on the bus, we wanted to run. I spent many years getting on the 123 bus to Walthamstow, it was a similar experience, at least a single only cost £2, rather than £25, and i could get off if i wanted to. Avoid.
- F6874BSchiarac00Very nice guided walking tourWe took the red line bus around Split, it was nice and interesting to listen to but the walking tour was the highlight! Very nice guide, pleasant experience and learnt many interesting info on the Palace. All the sfaff was very friendly and nice.
- Birgitvdv00In short, a wonderfully fun experience for young and old.This tour was great. We had a very nice varied tour. We went to an old Roman theater, a nice beautiful old town with a lot of tourism and a Ford used in the series Game of Thrones. It was a very nice day that we look back on with pleasure. Thanks to Doris. Doris is a very nice and nice guide, she tells a lot of fun and she is also very nice. We look back on it with pleasure.
- Mikebjroberts00Quick and easy way to cover some major sites around SplitTook the blue line from split and thought the guide was excellent. Each stop we were provide with an appropriate amount of information before having our own time to explore. We were here for a week but still found this to be a great way to see some of sites in a comfortable and entertaining manner
- clive15300Green Line Trip with Walking Tour of Diocletians PalaceWe bought a one day pass which you can use on any of the trips and its valid for 24 hours. So we did the Red Line tour, which only lasts 45 mins, on the Friday afternoon, followed by the Walking Tour afterwards. Then on the Saturday we took the 11.45am Green Line Tour to Stella Croatica, a beautiful Olive and Herb Business, then onto Klis Fortress, where they filmed scenes from Game of Thrones seasons 4 and 5 and finally on to the truly breathtaking Vranjaca Caves. The Red Line tour is OK, especially the area of the Marjan Hills but the Green Line trip was spectacular Have to say that both the Green Trip and the Walking Tour were made so much better by our tour guide Barbara who was exceptional. Funny, informative, bi-lingual and clearly passionate about her country and what it offers. Her knowledge of Diocletians palace was second to none.
- Cindy W00Good tour guideVery knowledgeable and friendly. Good sites on the blue line. Could be an advantage to give discounts for entrance fees at the sites, but none offered. It was a nice tour, but it is expensive to do all the tours the bus takes you to.
- christine c00Good value for money.Very informative, excellent value for money as you can hop on and off all day. definatly a try. Air conditioned, or open top busses. different coloured buses for different tours.
- AJ230100Amazing 3 Island tour!!My friend and I went to the 3 Island tour yesterday and we were amazed! Beautiful sea, bays and beaches in just one day. The tour includes juice, water and wine on the boat and in the restaurant and also lunch. The crew is really kind, they told us about the places that we visit, gave us cookies, made coffee.. Then the boat.. It has everything for everyone. There is shaded sitting area with tables on the lower deck, there is open laying area where the sun is whole day on the upper deck and then again shaded sitting area on the upper deck. So basically you can spend the whole day on that boat without missing anything. We totally enjoyed the day!! I would definitely recommend this tour for everyone because you get a wonderful memory for (I think I can say) a small amount. Thank you for providing us a beautiful day! :)
- Jelena P00Great summer daysIt was so great! Went there with my friend yesterday, the crew was awesome, the boat was so cute. I'm not much of a beach/sun-cooking kind of person, but on this trip with that beautiful sea and scenery, you have to be! We had a really nice day, on this trip everything is about enjoying the most beautiful and clean sea that you can't see very often. I would recommend it to everyone who's not a snob for fancy lunches and being serviced 24/7, but want to enjoy little things in life. Thumbs up boys, you're awesome! ;)
- LinaPerezE00Terrible experienceWe feel completely ripped off! The driver doesnt take the highways to avoid paying extra money, so the trip takes 4 hours going and 4 coming back, hence, less time at the park. It doesnt have a guide or a host as they sell it, there is no discount ticket as it says and no short que. The driver was distracted all the way texting in his movile. Not even one stop going or coming back to go to the bathroom. It is a complete ripp off
- waggatraveller12300Value for moneyThis Hop On Hop Off experience in Split was great value for money. We bought the two day pass and got three different bus lines that included a trip around Split and a guided walking tour of the Old town, a bus trip to Trogir with a guided walking tour of the Old Town and a trip to Klis to the Game of Thrones fortress with a guide. Barbara was a sensational guide that we were lucky enough to have for all these occasions. She has a wonderful sense of humour and included lots of other local information about Croatian culture and everyday life. If you have a few days in Split, this is great value for money and well-organised. They also do other tours as well.