After pick up from selected location the guide will take you to the local brewery located 7 min drive or 25 min walk from city centre Split. There local brewer will meet you and explain brewing process and give you insight in craft beer production. You will get to taste the beers produced there. After that you will go to the Split city centre and have beer and rakija in local pub. Taste local Croatian craft beer and learn from the actual producer.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-80, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Beer tasting
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car (optional)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Location Name: Accommodation location or any other selected pick up point
- Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9154P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery?
- Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery price starts from $119.72. Discover and book Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery cancellation policy?
- Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery?
- Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery is hosted by Sol Travel Croatia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sol Travel Croatia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9154P14
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Sol Travel Croatia
Joined in March 2015
#29 of 89 Food & Drink in Split
- Journey2531777724300Personalized and PerfectWe requested a combined food and wine tour and it was exactly what we wanted. Filipa found us some amazingly passionate folks who love their culture and generously shared it with us. We learned so much about the local wine, and even made a return trip to our wine stop. Professional, knowledgeable, and wonderful follow up.
- Geenname12300Very niceReally great guide, she was really nice. We could book it last minute which was very handy. We had a nice time
- 719genevieveh00Savoring the original Zinfandels...Filipa is an extremely knowledgeable and organized host (speaks 4 or 5 languages I think?) who took us for wine tasting in the outskirts of Split. We tried both common and rare varietals from the region, went for a walk around the vineyards, and had an excellent prepared dinner with - of course - more wine. Would definitely recommend.
- Danijela R00Excellent experienceI has a Split walking tour with Filipa. She has explained me a lot about the history of 1.700 years old Diocletian Palace and also about the turbulent history of Split & Croatia in such a charming way. She has also explained me a lot about local food, climate and customes. I highly recommend her & her agency as a true proffesionals in their business.
- vojislavn56200The walking tourAs I stayed in centre I decided to do a walking tour after many years - the guide was knowledgable and fun - I enjoyed my 1.5h tour and learned new things about the town I thought I knew better.
- Smallanto00Good tourWe booked half day Klis tour after looking at options online and we loved it - the guide was knowledgeable and we enjoyed exploring historical fortress where Game of Thrones was filmed. Recommended
- Diane D00Off the beaten path walking tour of Split and Imotski Culinary TourWe loved both of these tours! Our guide for both tours, Ina, was so pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable about the places we visited and gave us a real sense of the history and current life in Croatia! The food and wine tasting on the Imotski culinary tour were delicious and the host family and our driver Mia, were all so friendly! We would highly recommend both of these tours to those who want to get a more authentic view of Croatia apart from the usual tourist attractions!
- PesekFamily00Wonderful afternoon in Imotski!!!Jelica and Filipa set up our visit to the Jagul Wine Cellar. We were greeted warmly and brought to the wine tasting room in a beautiful 100+ year old home. The three wines we tasted were phenomenal. We were then served a lunch of cheese, olives, prosciutto and bread along with any of the three wines we chose. Afterwards we were taken into the wine cellar and given a tour. The owner and his assistant were charming and delightful. A perfect afternoon!
- Camping B00The best tour in my life !!!!We choose Sol travel because of TA reviews and e mail them. Filipa is such a great professional who patiently answered all our questions (and we had a LOT of question. We needed a suggestion where to go, only know we wonted to have vine tasting in Dalmatia. She suggested to go in Imotski (never heard of the place) but what a GAM!!! Small town placed inland Dalmatia, surrounded by beautiful lakes and large field of grape vine. We prolonged our day tour there to visit one more locations in the area and participated in a cooking class and loved every moment. This is off beaten paths tailored tour. The area has no tourists and for Croatia is soo refreshing. Go with Filipa and Sol travel you will love every minute!!!!
- KataCro00The most amazing tour we had in CroatiaWe booked Imotski wine tasting g tour with Filipa and may I say thank God we did good. We had amazing time tasting all those delicious wines. Food was amazing, Filipa explained as so many things about Croatia on our way there... I would recommend this tour to everyone . Thanks Filipa for everything u r the best
- 697branko00Unique guided tour through the town of Splitwith Sol Travel / FilipaWe met Filipa in October 2018 for a guided tour through the old town of Split, Croatia. And she has done such a great job guiding us to those historically important and fascinating places of this beautiful town. She explained everything in perfect English. One can notice that she knows so much about her hometown Split and surprised us again and again with interesting and to date unknown details from the spectacular history of this wonderful city and how it was created thousands of years ago. So if you need a really talented guide for Split, don't hesitate to contact Filipa, she will organize everything according to you needs. We can recommend her for guided tours - and for all of the organization of your whole stay in Split and/or Croatia. She always will find a solution to make your stay in Croatia a perfect one.
- Philapedia00Fabulous!I did quite a few different tours and outings with Filipa and Sol Travel while in Croatia. In particular I really enjoyed the walking tour of Split, the trip to Klis and the tastings as well. Even outside these activities Filipa was very helpful, she answered all of my (stupid!) questions and even helped me plan other trips and excursions to other parts of Croatia and surrounding countries. She also really paid attention to things I liked, so everything was extra personalised to my interests so I was never bored, which I find with most tours I go on in other places. She knows all of the best restaurants and bars in Split to suit every kind of taste, and can even recommend places to stay and other tour providers for different places in Croatia. The level of service was unparalleled and the prices are very reasonable. I actually didn't expect it to be so good, and booked more things with her after I arrived! I really can't recommend Sol Travel enough, I wish I could use their services everywhere I travel now!!
- tmmcl00Great Introduction to SplitFilipa did a superb job conducting our private Split City tour. She met us at our accommodation on time and shared her vast knowledge and passion of the history and culture of the city. She also gave suggestions for restaurants based on our interests and provided excellent snacks. We were glad we wore comfortable walking shoes!
- Jackie L00Rakija Tasting & TourFilipa was an amazing guide. Not only was she was full of information about Split, both historical and current, but she was a pleasure to spend time with. We did a walking tour of Diocletians palace and the surrounding area, and went to 3 bars where we tasted and learned about several kinds out Rakija. She also gave us lots of local information and recommendations for the rest of our stay. We highly recommend taking a tour with Filipa!
- Z3436XRmariam00A great trip well worth the price!We were staying in Tucepi not Split, so it was closer. The trip was in the afternoon, our receptionist at the Hotel Tamaris booked the trip for us and advised us we could pay the courier when we got on the minibus. It cost 50 Euros per person , you could on this trip pay in Euros or Kuna. We were collected at 2.15 promptly and then had to collect a couple more passengers on the way. The courier Daniela was lovely and spoke great English. We went through the amazing tunnel which is 4.2 kilometres and she told us about the building of it etc...very interesting. We then headed to Imostski which was lovely, and saw the blue lake and collected the bread from the bakers on the way to the wine tasting. The wine cellars are great, the tables were laid ready for the tasting 2 whites and a lovely red. They explain about each one in a very relaxed way, they serve the lovely bread with local olive oil and some dried local figs and then bring out large platters of local hams and cheeses to sample. We were also served local sour cherry brandy and grappa and a delicious walnut liquor/brandy. As a sweet taste they brought out some lovely local biscuits specialities of the area. Thank goodness we hadn't had lunch as we were very well fed. The owner and his staff and Daniela the courier made it a great visit. There was no pressure to buy. We then went on to visit the red lake, and drove back through the lovely valleys on the way back. I can recommend this trip as it gives you an good insight into the area and the people who live here who are very friendly and welcoming.
Buy it with
Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery provided by Sol Travel Croatia
Product Overview: Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery
Number of Photos