A historic old town of Roman ruins, medieval churches, cosmopolitan cafes and quality museums set on a small peninsula, Zadar is an intriguing city. It’s not too crowded, it’s not overrun with tourists and its two unique attractions – the sound-and-light spectacle of the Sea Organ and the Sun Salutation – need to be seen and heard to be believed.
The mix of ancient relics, Habsburg elegance, coastal setting and unsightly tower blocks is what gives Zadar so much character. It's no Dubrovnik, but it's not a museum town either – this is a living, vibrant city, enjoyed by residents and visitors alike.
• Round-trip private transfer
• Driver/ Guide
• All activities
• Transport by private vehicle
• Fuel surcharge
• Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• Airport taxes
• Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)