Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per group (up to 7)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private boat
- Professional skiper (English language)
- Bottled water on boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Full safety equipment on boat
- Wind jackets
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and drinks on islands
- Departure details
- Trumbićeva obala 3, 21000, Split, Croatia Matejuška pier, under the flag
- Obala bana Berislavića 23, 21220, Trogir, Croatia Front of fort Karmelengo
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28128P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with serius back problems
- Not recommended for children under 2 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split?
- Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split price starts from $973.50. Discover and book Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split on Tripadvisor
- What is the Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split cancellation policy?
- Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split?
- Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split is hosted by Adriatica Charter - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adriatica Charter - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 11h. Discover and book Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28128P12
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1TrogirStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi BayStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3MaslinicaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Pakleni IslandsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5HvarStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6Brac IslandStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Beware! They have hidden costs!! We were charged the price of the boat outing, 100 Euro for the skipper and then …
Great experience but communication is important
The tour itself turned out to be fun thanks to our Capitán Dusko. He did everything in his power to make sure we ha…
Super fun day!!
We had a great day with Duško! He took us to all of the best spots close to Split. He is an experienced skipper who…
Excellent. Well worth it. Family of 5. Ivan the skipper was great. Recommend for a whole day out, swimming and love…
Perfect customised boat tour
Perfect customised trip around the islands from Split. Skipper and crew professional and friendly. Can’t go wrong w…
Very good tour and nice captain
Me and my son liked the tour very much we experienced a lot with a very nice powerful and clean boat and a nice and…
Everything we had hoped for!
We had a pretty perfect day with Dusko. He met us in Hvar and then spent the day seeing islands, snorkeling, getti…
Amazing day it was wonderful for us and we enjoyed every moment of it, a day spent in a wonderful way, I also recom…
Wonderful day and nice driver
We had a Wonderful day, with good music and got too see and experience the beautiful hvar and blue lagoon Thank you…
The views were lovely! Our skipper (Dusko) made this day unforgettable! I highly recommend you this tour.
My experience began with smartfares itinerary when I bought from their website 3 tickets for the flight scheduled b…
Private boat experience
We had an amazing boat tour! We booked premium boat.Our skipper Ivan was super cool and very chill. We went to 4 sp…
Private boat tour
Our skipper Ivan was great and took us to all the best quiet coves in and around Saltar island. Highly recommend. E…
1 day boat rental
We have rented a boat from Antonio for 1 day for 8 people (3 young children). We wanted a small boat but they were …
to avoid The worst experience I've ever had with charter. Starting that upon arriving at the meeting point, the …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2017 • Couples
One of my best trips in my whole life. Everything about the trip was perfect! The boat is good, crew perfect, coast line is more than stunning! The day ended with spotting dolphins so it was a perfect end to the day. Do this tour! It's worth your money!
Written January 28, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Warren, Thank you for book tour at our agency and thank you a lot for your feedback! We are really happy that you are full satisfied with our service. Hope to see you again :) Thank you and kind regards, Antonio Karađo
Written February 11, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.