HIGHLIGHTS - Private boat tour from Trogir(Kaštela,Split) to ISLAND BRAČ - BOL, MILNA - Enjoy a day on the sea at one of the most beautiful beaches on the world BOL - Zlatni rat on ISLAND BRAČ - Explore unique bay MILNA on Island BRAC, Wine teasting in old fisherman village. Travel by boat and see the sights from the water. - Visit old Yugoslovenian submarine army tunnel on Island Brac.
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private boat
- Professional skipper (English language)
- Bottled water on boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wine teasting
- Wind jackets
- Full safety equipment on boat
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and drinks on islands
- Departure details
- Trumbićeva obala 2, 21000, Split, Croatia Matejuška pier, under the flag
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28128P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with serius back problems
- Not recommended for children under 2 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir?
- Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir price starts from $774.25. Discover and book Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir cancellation policy?
- Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir?
- Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir is hosted by Adriatica Charter - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adriatica Charter - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28128P14
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTrumbićeva obala 2Trumbićeva obala 2, 21000, Split, CroatiaMatejuška pier, under the flagSee address & details
- 1BolStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2MilnaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Brac IslandStop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Adriatica Charter - Day Tours
Joined in November 2014
#14 of 62 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Trogir
- KuldeepK28800Must, but not at the cost being charged.Good experience, but costs are high and disproportionate. This type of trip was costing half of present price last year.
- IvanS299100Best way to scape from busy touristic placesGoran was a very nice skipper and took us for some very nice places and introduced us to Croatian music (we loved it). Definitely would do again!
- BoardingPass26447600Great fun wonderful experienceHad a great time Captain Blaz was excellent, took us to Hvar Brac and Solta with a superb lunch on Solta, would highly recommend
- 109bartn00Perfect day with a super friendly skipperJoska took us for a day on the water. Very friendly, skillfull and helpfull all day. We saw a lot of pretty sites, had a break for breakfast, swimming, snorkeling and the blue caves. Day well spend!
- W2189TEpatriciac00Amazing dayWe had a great time on a private tour with Ante. We visited many beautiful islands and bays, including the blue lagoon. We snorkeled in clear blue waters and had an amazing lunch. Ante is the best!
- brianjQ1266VW00Day tourIt was a very nice trip, lots og action and relaxing. Our captain was great, and found lots of good places. 🐠🐡🐬 We will be back 🙏🏼
- katytishbi00Summer VacationWe had a great time. Our tour guide was very nice and fun. I highly recommend it and book with them. They do what you like and give recommendations.
- alexmunyard00Memorable Day Boat Trip in CroatiaMy friends and I had a blast with Skipper Joško and his able first mate Ivan. Beginning and ending our trip in Split, we were taken on a thoughtful voyage with plenty of time to explore different parts of the stunning Croatian coastline and stopped along the way to swim and take in the scenery. I would thoroughly recommend Adriatica. Thanks again, Alex, Jack, and company.
- Mathiaschick00GreatWe had a wonderful time and even catching some rough winds that forced us to change the itinerary our skipper Dusko made sure we enjoyed our experience.. so a very special thanks to him
- lenepetersen600Great day at the sea.Great tour. We let our driver decide and he took us to nice places. Mixture of beautiful scenery, swimming and fast sailing!
- Hannah P00Incredible - get the shrimp soupIncredible day on the boat with Luka, one of the best boat trips I've ever done. Luka was great, very discreet it felt like it was just us on the boat. The places we went were amazing - as everyone has mentioned, its 200euros more than you pay when you book for Luka/Fuel but its worth it. Get the shrimp soup when you go for the lunch, its insaaaaane!
- metzal00Amazing Islands ExperienceThis is a fantastic way to experience the brilliance of the islands and Adriatic Sea surrounding Split. The service from our skipper, Dusko, made the day very special. He took us to some hidden, unique places of such beauty. I would highly recommend this to everyone I know.
- X5625VNhelenes00BadCancelled our trip few hours before departure after the trip was paid and no reebook was possible they said
- Laurz0500Wow incredible dayI can’t complement our skipper Ante enough. He was so conscious of the 2 young children with us he recommended where to go for calmer seas for them. He took us to the blue lagoon, a couple of islands recommended a place for lunch that was delicious and reasonably priced. We had opportunities to swim in 3 places and even had a visit from the mojito man. We were lucky enough to sea dolphins and them play around our boat an experience worth the cost of the trip alone and a rare opportunity we were told. All in all we had a fabulous day and wish we could do it again tomorrow.
- 391jadg00Great Boat DayThe boat and crew are great and very welcoming. Josko & Ivan were great and took us to some incredible places. The boat is very clean and was very comfortable for our group of 6.
Buy it with
Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir provided by Adriatica Charter - Day Tours
Product Overview: Bol and Milna (Island Brac) private boat tour from Split or Trogir
Number of Photos