Ages 3-90, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach fully equipped coach with free WIFI
- Entry/Admission - Ston Salt Works
- Lunch costs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Ul. Čulića dvori 6, 21000, Split, Croatia Head to the far right hand corner of Strossmayer Park (away from the main "Golden" palace gates), cross the main road (Zagrebacka street) walk up Ulica Čulića dvori which faces you – Gecko Tours Office is on the right. You'll see our sign.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36284P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour requires a minimum 2 people
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac?
- Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac price starts from $133.14. Discover and book Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac?
- Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac is hosted by Gecko Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gecko Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36284P9
- You'll start atUl. Čulića dvori 6Ul. Čulića dvori 6, 21000, Split, CroatiaHead to the far right hand corner of Strossmayer Park (away from the main "Golden" palace gates), cross the main road (Zagrebacka street) walk up Ulica Čulića dvori which faces you – Gecko Tours Office is on the right. You'll see our sign.See address & details
- Pass byGecko ToursSton City Walls
- 1Ston Salt WorksStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedOur Ston sightseeing tour includes a visit to the salt and oyster farms in Ston and Mali Ston. Here, you will have the enviable opportunity of sampling wonderful local oysters freshly harvested from the sea. We will also visit the local Ston salt farm to learn how some of the world’s finest table salt is harvested from the sea and prepared for commercial use.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in May 2016
#42 of 402 Outdoor Activities in Split
- tij800Salona and KlisFantastic experience! We enjoyed our tour very much along with our guide who was so knowledgeable. Would highly recommend!
- N6516GUjanes00Excellent walking tourThis was an excellent tour of the historical sights of Split. The tour was run by Geko Tours their guides are all professionally trained and very knowledgeable it was a small group and the guide Adrian made sure that he spoke to each person during the tour.
- alanvrogers00Best Walking Tour in SplitA superb tour! Tonci is an outstanding who clearly expains the history with stories you can remember. He was generous with his time and knowledge. We have been traveling for three weeks with different guides everyday and Tonci ranks at the very top! Thank you!!
- Alan R00Best Walking Tour in Split!5+ Tonci was a superb guide and I learned so much. He had a very nice way to clearly tell the stories. Please express my thanks to Tonci for a great tour.
- Hannahthecreator00Everything I wanted it to beOur tour guide, Adrian, was amazing. Very engaging, very educational, and had great anecdotes. We did the evening tour and it was perfect.
- davarbader00Perfect tour with excellent guideVery well organized small group tour. Best of the best - our guide and driver in one - Jadran. Spectacular! He was the best guide I have ever met. His knowledge, witty, excellent and clear English was remarkable. We were really satisfied with entire trip. I can higly recommend.
- marknV7480AR00Great detail and messagingTony was a great and knowledgeable guide. Really well spoken and talked in enough detail to make it interesting and succinct. Would really recommend for a couple of hours.
- pjj8951100Gastronomical Adventure with a Heaping Serving of Local HistoryA truly memorable day! The food was delicious and included breakfast, lunch and dinner all with a distinct local flare. The wine tasting with the vintner was fabulous. He was both a wine expert and a humorist. The wines and food were plentiful, tasty and lovingly prepared. Having home made Peka at the end of the day was an enormous treat. All this and a super knowledgeable guide (Jadran) who made the whole day a delight. The visit to Klis was a highlight for learning about local history.
- williamson5000Split tourExcellent your. Frano was very knowledgeable and also amusing. Gave some good recommendations- particularly about where to buy the best ice cream! Thank you
- Johan_Hilde00Perfect experience - highly recommended!We had the 6hrs Game of Thrones tour today, with Tonci as our guide. We immensly enjoyed this tour that took us to Kaštel Gomilica (the free city of Bravos), the fortress of Kliss (Mereen) and Split including the Diocletian’s palace (where in the cellars khaleese kept her dragons). Tonci made this a very interesting and enjoyable tour, with a perfect blend of history, local and cultural tidbits and - of course - Game of Thrones locations! 10/10 and a big thumbs up for our guide!!!
- EllenR103600Amazing tour to enjoyOur day trip to Salona, Klis and Trogir was an amazing experience. The beauty of Croatian historic sites is immense. We felt lucky to have the best tour guide Tonci. His knowledge of all aspects related to our trip was impressive and we enjoyed his personality. We love the whole experience and still rate this tour number one from all other we had in Croatia.
- Michael O00Great start to our tripPerfect intro to old town and history of Split. Guide, Tony, was very good, extremely knowledgeable even when we asked questions he would divert from his tour and attentively answer. Pace if the tour was casual with stops, this was good for our group as we (8- 60 somethings finally completing a pre COVID planned trip) had traveled all day. Recommend.
- A576RUclairel00Excellent tourMy partner and I booked this tour last minute after having stayed in Split for 2 days already. We are so glad we did! Split is a beautiful city regardless but we were amazed at how much we had missed without having a guide. Our guide on the walking tour, Tonchi, was incredibly knowledgable and taught us so much. We only wish we’d done the tour sooner!
- Lisa G00GOT TourWe went on the GOT tour. Our tour guide was fantastic, very knowledgeable and friendly, nothing was too much trouble, he took family photos for us and recommended other places to visit. Great day out.
- PMN91600Tremendous GOT tourA private tour for the two of us. Tonci was an excellent, informative guide who grew up in Croatia but speaks English perfectly. A wonderful blend of history, GOT information and interesting tidbits. Tonci also took cool photos of us in key GOT locations and provided a lot of production detail. This is a great tour!
Buy it with
Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac provided by Gecko Tours
Product Overview: Full-Day Split Food and wine tour to Peljesac
Number of Photos