Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Plitvice Lakes Day Trip
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Electric boat ride
- Electric train or bus ride
- Entrance to NP Plitvice Lakes
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Split
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Jupiter
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour)
- Departure details
- Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22, 21000, Split, Croatia Meeting point is at the entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located outside of the Diocletian Palace, facing the waterfront. Your guide will be standing at the entrance holding a sign 'Elite Travel' (near the bronze relief model of the city of Split).
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5360WALKPLITVICE
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please note: The Diocletian's Palace walking tour operates daily, you must contact the local service provider to verify your preferred date; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher
- Plitvice Lakes day trip hotel pickup and drop-off available from selected hotels only
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under 4 years of age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Plitvice Lakes Day Trip
What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers during transport.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5360WALKPLITVICE
Split Walking Tour
Plitvice Lakes Day Trip
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
It was a rainy cold day but the guide did a really good job and kept us entertained and was very informative. We ha…
For all GOT fans
If you’re a GOT fan this tour is a must while in Split. Vedrana was a great guide. She was fun and full of knowledg…
We really enjoyed this tour. Tihomir was very knowledgeable about the city and its history. He was also very accomm…
Stayed at the Sheraton apartments in srebreno they were fab clean and spacious would stay there again, booked tour'…
Greeted by a lovely gentleman who gave us a map and took us straight to our taxi. As we were the only couple travel…
Wonderful River Experience
The friendly and helpful guide and driver made the trip a wonderful experience. I am partially disabled and the way…
We had a wonderful experience on this tour. Our tour guide, Sarah was very informative and patient with my “older” …
The perfect tour to get to know Dubrovnik!
A lovely and very eye opening experience. Our guide Sara was absolutely lovely, very welcoming and friendly she mad…
Iron throne picture is a must at the end
Our tour was so great our guide was knowledgeable and quite fun. He showed us pictures of scenes then where they we…
Very good tour
The tour guide was excellent, providing a good insight into Croatian and Dubrovnik history - plus easily answering …
Excellent trip! Phillip and Rocko (I think was his name-doupplerganger to Keifer Sutherland) were phenomenal! The h…
Excellent half-day tour
This was an excellent tour. Barbara was patient with our group and helped us all along. She was very knowledgeable…
Hihly NOT RECOMMAND!!!!!
We booked our two tours with Viator in Split, zipline and ATV. Not given all the information needed on pickup point…
Not to be missed for the GoT fans
Our guide was Katarina and she was lively, fun and took great care of us. It was an exceptionally hot day, but she …
Thoroughly enjoyed this two part tour as I opted for the extended version to Trseno Arboretum. Tiho was a great gui…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This is the most best tour ever.. amazing and a exithing trip.. but maybe not for small children.. just my opinion..my daugther was a little tired at last but it was okay all the way.. :-)..
Worth to se..!!..
Worth to se..!!..
Written July 24, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for your lovely comments!
Written December 16, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.