Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Odessa
- Entry/Admission - Partisan Glory Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel or apartment in Odessa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16560P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The temperature inside the Catacombs is 57°F(14°C); dressing warmly is recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with walking disabilities
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16560P13
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Catacombs of OdessaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Partisan Glory MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byGreen Tour
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Green Tour Ukraine
Joined in September 2014
#22 of 304 Tours & Activities in Kyiv
- Stuart_Away_Again00Outstanding in Every WayThis was a great trip booked in advance with Green Tour Ukraine. Quite a long way out from our base in Kyiv but we’ll worth over 7 hours travelling. Located at the only surviving command silo and missile silo left in Ukraine, this place oozes Cold War. Vehicles and tanks abound including the transport and installation transports for the missiles themselves. A small museum records the history of missiles in Ukraine and then the main event, underground tunnels through to the command silo, very small lift 45m down til the 12 and 13 floors to the command room and the famous button and emergency accommodation. Back up through the massive ventilation plant room and then time to visit the outdoor exhibits. Really good day out and special thanks to Elena our guide who was a walking encyclopaedia of all things missiles, Soviet era and Ukraine.
- Pbitz00Awesome!!Dymtro was great! The places we went around the city and the conversation was wonderful! We liked it so much we booked him for the next day!!! The weather was cold and a bit rainy.
- FabienneH10100Great tourSergij was the perfect guide and the tour across the city and to the island was amazing! I recommend it highly to discover Kiev by bike.
- MrsMurdo00Private tour of KievExcellent organisation. Good communication with the tour company. Our guide Katerina was very informative. She gave us lots of tips for exploring the city ourselves after the organised tour. We found it good value for money. Standard of driving was really good and safe from. Uri.
- pwelch00Avoid this companyI booked the Small Group Tour of Lviv. We turned up at 9:55 for our 10:00am tour and no guide was there. After two phone calls to Green Tour they said that the guide was late and would come at 11am. To be fair they offered to refund the tour, but this didn’t get sorted until I contacted customer care. They offered to provide the tour for free. We turned up again at 11am where the guide asked my name and where I was from but ignored my friend. She actually said that the tour was only booked for 1 person and not 2 which was not true. She didn’t make very much interaction other than to say about 5 times that “I’ve took the money” and she was “providing this tour for free”. She then proceeded to rush us around to finish in 1 hour 40 mins. My friend was really upset that there wasn’t enough time to take photos as it was so rushed. He actually left at 12.30pm because he was unhappy not to have been even spoken to by the guide one single time - and there were only two of us on the tour. I would therefore NOT recommend this tour or Green Tours. The guides are unreliable and unprofessional and I suggest you book with another reputable company.
- Z358QYirinad00English tour in KievDriver Yuriy and guide Konstantin were great. Very professional, Perfect English, very flexible for requests. We were just 2 on the tour, so ended up being on a private tour. My son and I enjoyed this tour a lot. Highly recommended!!!
- N8528KQstever00Don’t take the slow beach roadFor unknown reason, the driver decided to take a route which went through several beach towns with narrow roads and huge amounts of traffic on a Sat. It took over 3 hrs to reach the site and 2 hrs home so I had to shorten my tour by 1 hour. The guide was very informative and the site is worth a trip.
- Dave_Tina00Wonderful ExperienceThe ladies were wonderful. Mother daughter team are very nice. Daughter speaks good English and translate for mom. It was fun getting in there and mixing up the dough and getting to cut up all the ingredients for the borscht. The Varenky are fun to make and had three different kinds. When I come back to Kyiv, this will be on my list. My wife and I had fun. It is a must if you want to taste the Real Ukrainian dishes.
- Heta L00So awesome!!Very interesting tour!! My guide was very professional and had very much information about vehicles and history.
- spotterBIETRY00Highly recommended!Very good tour with great views of the city. I highly recommend this tour to tourists. Thank’s a lot to the guide too, very friendly and makes great explanations, that permits to know perfectly the story of Kharkiv.
- madelines63200Great experience, and great to support localsMy parents visited me in August 2019 while I was living in Ukraine. This experience was a highlight for them, and they still tell their friends stories, especially because of the “at home” feel!
- LydMo00Exceeded ExpectationsOur private Ukrainian Cooking Class in Kiev exceeded expectations. Everything from the private kitchen in a local home, to the explanation of the ingredients, and the process of preparing the food contributed to the authentic experience of learning more about Ukrainian culture through its food. Our hosts were welcoming and kind, the food was delicious, and the entire experience was enjoyable despite our level of expertise with cooking. I would highly recommend this class to everyone, no matter your age or background, as an excellent way to immerse yourself in Ukrainian culture while enjoying good food and conversation.
- neilnchalan00Excellent way to see a lovely city!We had a half day guided tour of Kiev and our guide Anna was brilliant. She took us everywhere in Kiev and her knowledge of the history of Kiev was second to none. Thanks to Anna our 3 hour tour didn’t feel like we’d been walking and talking for that long. It is probably the best way to see the city and I would recommend it to anyone.
- robertdO7455WL00Great stay enjoyedBoth myself and the wife enjoyed the stay . The room was very clean and nice the food very great both breakfast and midafternoon meal was very good. The staff every where were very kind and lovely people to speak with. The room had all you can look for in the room i was very pleased and shocked how well the "wifi" was fast! Id come back as I know my wife had been at this location before and only had great things to say about the hotel.
- 538yukok00Very much worthwhile cooking class to see the value of home cookingTruly worthwhile excursion, compactly arranged in three hours including the transportation. Also very flexible in scheduling. The class was hands-on for a small group (they hold a class for solo, too). Food is a full meal equivalent so do not eat before the class I now feel to have understood why Borsch has been loved by so many people for a long time. Home made one is distinctively delicious.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
An excellent tour of the catacombs with a fantastic guide who was so knowledgable and had so many stories to share....
Aug 2018 • Friends
We have just arrived back from a fantastic tour of the catacombs with our guide Nataliya! Being a history teacher I was already very excited, but this tour surpassed expectations. We were collected from our hotel on time and then the tour was underway as soon as the car pulled away. Nataliya spoke passionately about the history and founding of the city of Odessa, pointing out some further details in the city as we drove out of town on our way to the site. No sitting in awkward silence, we were engaged from the off! Our tour in the catacombs lasted approx 1hr 45 mins and we saw the main museum section therefore we did not need boots or hard hats, we wore jeans and tops with cardigans and slip on shoes and we were fine. Shoes with socks would be recommended, it is constant 15 degrees underground. The history of the partisan resistance and their lives in the catacombs was fascinating, especially as our guide was so knowledgeable and had family connections to this. It was storytelling at its best, bringing the past to life. But she went further and offered something for everyone, from rock formations to the science and skill behind the early house building. On the tour you see the passages and living quarters of the partisans including the sleeping areas, hospital, school, meeting area, bomb making room etc I cannot recommend this tour highly enough and a special thanks to our guide who really made the tour exceptional.
Written August 19, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We are glad that you discovered one of the main attractions of Odessa, its Catacombs, on a guided tour with our company. We’ll be happy to see you on our tours in future. All the best!
Written August 28, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.