per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mixco Viejo
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5555ANTMVDAY
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- How much is Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua?
- Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua cancellation policy?
- Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua?
- Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua is hosted by Guatemalan Adventure Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guatemalan Adventure Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5555ANTMVDAY
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mixco ViejoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedVisit to Mixco Viejo archaeological site. Mixco Viejo was the capital of the Poqomam Maya Kingdom, and was founded on a defensive mountain-top location in the 12th century AD. The peak population in the early 16th century may have been around 10,000 people.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Use Guatemala Adventure every time!
I used Guatemalan Adventure to book multiple tours; Pacaya and Atitlan for me and my husband and Antigua, Atitlan, …
Great tour, the lake is more impressive in person. Thanks to Gustavo the best tour guide ever, super nice friendly,…
We had a Great day at the ruins Learn alot about the Mayan culture the different languages and tribes .Our tour …
Fun way to spend a hot afternoon.
Our teacher was very informative and well spoken. She spoke in English for most of us and quickly switched back to …
Amazing exclusive hiking experience to the Volcano base,
This tour was phenomenal as its with a small group picking you up at your hotel and driving you all the way to the …
Great private tour experience!
We were expecting a large group but were pleasantly surprised when we were the only two people on this tour. Our gu…
This tour was amazing! Our tour guide and driver picked us up from our hotel in Antigua. We stopped for breakfast, …
Fun time at Lake Atitlan & Panajachel
We started out with Jose and got about halfway to the Chichicastenango market when we had some car trouble and we a…
A wonderful life experience
Favorite part of the experience was climbing the temples. My partner and I also really enjoyed that the guide said …
Interesting Tour About the Mayans, Jade, and Antiqua.
We loved our trip through the countryside to view the Iximche ruins of the Mayans and then to the old town of Antiq…
A fabulous trip! My only regret was the lunchtime. Have a hearty breakfast. The lunch will be served late.
Spring Break trip
Great trip. Guatemalan Adventures was well organized from start to finish. We were kept informed at all times even…
Jose y Jose the bet tour guide duet!
From the moment of arrival Jose y Jose were early, patient and communicative. The picked my sister and I from our h…
Great volcano tour
The tour of Pacaya Volcano was great. It was a medium intensity hike, with stops for photos along the way and cook…
IRTRA is one of the best places in Guatemala is a hotel and parks like Disneyland we can say that IRTRA is the chap…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2018 • Friends
La verdad superaron mis expectativas, si bien es cierto que un tour de estos lo podría haber armado sola, la experiencia, los conocimientos, la fascinación por esta cultura cultura que nos transmitieron los guias, hizo que todo valiera la pena. Muy agradecidas con Mirco Y Miguel Angel, por su cordialidad en todo momento. Se los recomiendo al 100 %
Written January 9, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.