per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 9–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Skopje Airport, Skopje Republic of North Macedonia
- Skopje International Airport, MK Автопат „Александар Македонски MK MK, XJ6G+8WV, Petrovec 1043, North Macedonia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29882P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo?
- Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo price starts from $389.19. Discover and book Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo cancellation policy?
- Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo?
- Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo is hosted by Explore Macedonia Daily Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Explore Macedonia Daily Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book Transfer Skopje to Tirana with Half Day Tour of Prizren, Kosovo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29882P42
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Explore Macedonia Daily Tours
Republic of North Macedonia
Joined in February 2016
#1 of 33 Outdoor Activities in Skopje
- LinAOma00Excellent Tour with Mickey and Ivana!This was an incredible experience. I had Mickey as my driver and I have to say he was the ABSOLUTE BEST! While the drive was pretty lengthy and it was after a snowy day, Mickey made the journey smooth and time flew by talking to him. My tour guide was Ivana! Such a delightful lady! She was very knowledgeable about the cities, including the history of the cities. It felt like exploring the cities with a friend. If you are thinking about this tour, I would say do it! And make sure you ask for MICKEY to be your driver and if possible Ivana to be your guide! 10/10!
- 214terryg00First class serviceA first class professional company;excellent and prompt service.Would highly recommend. Our transfer from Tirana to Skopje was really enjoyable,very friendly driver.
- Global2390253624700North Macedonia in 2 days among friends. A trip full of history and culture.Everything was perfectly organized. The explanations were clear and the staff (guide + driver) always on time. They have been also flexible when we asked to postpone the city-tour due to our delay flight. The shuttle bus was quite new and clean. The guide spoke a clear Italian and was well prepared.
- 606xanh00Exquisite views of nature and cityWe didn't actually take the full tour, but instead arranged with the agency for our driver, Miki, to take us to Matka canyon. He waited for us there while we explored the area. The boat trip to the cave is pricey and can only be done with a minimum number of passengers which means you need to wait for a tour group to show up. We didn't want to wait, so we opted to hike along the canyon path instead. We hiked for about an hour and it was absolutely stunning! Be prepared though, go in proper hiking shoes and definitely take water and snacks with you. The entire trail is 8km but we didn't do the full trail as that would've taken hours as the path is rocky and steep in places making for slow trekking. Satisfied with our exploration of the canyon, we returned for a coffee at the parking lot (there are numerous cafes and restaurants) before Miki offered to take us to Vodno via an old monastery. Unfortunately, the cable car up Vodno wasn't working and we opted not to do the hike, so Miki took us instead to a view-point lower down where there's a tower you can climb for an even more impressive view. I highly recommend visiting Matka canyon, but go prepared for a lot of tourists (even in the off season) and having to wait for the boat tour unless you opt for a kayak.
- 606xanh00Excellent way to spend a sunny dayDespite a long drive from Skopje to Ohrid, this trip is definitely worth the hours spent driving. The road through the mountain provides some spectacular views and our driver, Miki, was extremely knowledgeable about the region, filling us in about the history and culture which made the almost 3-hour car ride feel much shorter. He was also incredibly kind, providing us with water and Herba mints as part of the experience. We also stopped for coffee at the half-way point at the top of the mountains. In Ohrid, we met our tour guide Martina. Since it was a private tour, she was able to tailor the trip to better meet our specific interests and did a great job of keeping up with our speedy meander around an incredibly picturesque city. While you don't have to go into all the churches/sites on the tour, just be prepared for additional entrance fees at some of the churches and at the fortress where you will need to pay in cash (cheaper in denar). Also be sure to go in good shoes as the trek up to the fortress might otherwise be a little difficult. We opted not to take the boat ride (quite expensive for the time on the water) and weren't disappointed in our choice to walk back to the city center along the lake shore. We opted for 90 minutes of free time but this was barely long enough for lunch. On sunny days, the lake-side restaurants are packed and service was slow so make sure you have enough time for lunch and self-exploration of the city. I wish we'd taken a bit more time for ourselves here as lunch felt a little rushed and we didn't have any time to stroll down the main market street before heading back to Skopje.
- 606xanh00Wonderful cultural and historical experienceDespite some trepidation given the recent events in the north of Kosovo, we were so grateful to take this tour. Our driver, Miki, was punctual as usual and kept up friendly conversation to us as we navigated Skopje traffic before getting to the open mountain roads in Kosovo. He provided rich anecdotes and insights into Balkan history and contemporary issues before we even met our tour guide in Pristina. Our guide in Kosovo, Bekim, was lovely. As an anthropologist, he provided even more insights into the complex history of the region from ancient through modern times. Because it was a private tour, our guides were able to customize the day to our particular interests and were always willing to answer our questions or accommodate additional wishes (like snack or toilet breaks). Despite the rain, Prizren was absolutely gorgeous and is well worth visiting in any weather. Just make sure you have good shoes in wet/icy weather because the city is mostly cobble-stoned making for treacherous and slippery walking if you're in the wrong shoes. This tour was definitely a highlight of our visit to Macedonia and I highly recommend anyone in the region spend at least a day in Kosovo. I wish we'd had a bit more time to explore the cities and truly immerse ourselves in the culture and history, but we will just have to visit again.
- pameladY3003NA00AWESOME PLACE WOULD LIVE THERE IF POSSIBLEWe booked this tour the night before and they were able to fully accommodate us. Communication was excellent. They sent a driver to our airbnb and our guide was amazing. She was extremely knowledgeable about the areas she took us to and answered all our questions (even the dumb ones). We had a great time!
- Cynthia O00Excellent tour guide for a glimpse of this newest countryExcellent guide Naile gave the two of us a informative and personal tour of both Prístina and Prizren. We learned so much seeing all the sites and hearing her personal experiences there. Excellent driver for the long day. Highly recommend.
- JJJP00Fascinating Visit to Kosovo- highly recommendedThis is a fantastic way to visit Kosovo. The tour was professional and unrushed throughout. I felt we had plenty of time to visit the sites and ask questions. Our guide Ajhan was so knowledgeable, informative and balanced on the tour. He spoke perfect English. Miki was a cheerful and good driver who also spoke English. The walking tour of Prístina was really interesting. I loved visiting Gracanica Monastery and the highlight of the day was our visit to beautiful Prízren. Enjoying lunch by the river and touring the town is a must. I highly recommend this tour. Do ask for Ajhan as your guide, if you are booking .
- delwynr201300Great way to visit Kosovo from SkopjeA fantastic way to visit Kosovo in a day. Miki was a very safe driver and communicated well with us during the drive. We met our guide, Damir in Pristina who was very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. Overall a great day out. We travelled in a Mercedes car so felt like royalty sitting in the back seat!! One thing - we paid 4 x the price that was advertised on TripAdvisor (Advertised at around AUD$75 and paid almost $300 each - even though we booked on this site) - I'm guessing it was because there was only two of us?? But we didn't request a private tour so not sure what would have happened if other people had ended up booking on the same day? I just hope that some of the extra we paid was passed onto Miki and Damir.
- AussieHolidays00Professional, knowledgeable and funWe utilised Explore Macedonia for two day trips and a transfer to the airport. We did the day trip from Skopje to Kosovo, plus the day Winery trip to Sopot. The day trip to Kosovo was well organised and we never felt rushed. Our driver spirited us thru the border quickly whilst everyone one else was lined up waiting for clearance. The local Kosovar guide was great, knowledgeable and personable. The Sopot winery visit, where we had five course meal with paired wines, was an awesome day. The winery is well and truly worth a visit. I think Explore Macedonia is very easy to deal with and offers quality tours. If we were to travel to Macedonia again, we would happily utilise their services. A shout out to Mikki, our driver, he was excellent.
- Tibor450000On the way to Ohrid from SkopjeWe rent a car and on the way to Ohrid managed this visit. Easy to access and worth to visit, there is a nice cathedral there in the valley. Now the church was on dry thx to the low water level, but sometimes it is in the water.
- 557paalt00Fantastic time in Skopje🌞We had a great time in Kosovo🌞 Visited beautiful and interesting places. Very good driver and guide👏👍🌞 we booked a total of 4 trips with Miki and Plus Travel Skopje. Great service and experiences.
- kirtod2800Amazing trailsAmazing trails, groomed recently, safe and easy to ride with kids. The whole trail is in woods so it is pleasant during summer
- Liliane A00Value of the visit doesn’t justify the long driveIf you don’t have much time in Albania, I would deprioritize this trip. It was too many hours in the car versus the time spent in the two cities we visited and also Prishtina just turning out to be quite ordinary, Prizren was nice. If you have time on your hands and curious about Kosovo for its history and politics, sure, it could be a good tour. But out of 6 tours we did (including visiting North Macedonia which was a favorite), driving back and forth to Kosovo was the least enjoyable. Having said that our guide was professional and so was the company.