Thessaloniki trip from Skopje
By Experience Balkan
If you want to travel a little further from Skopje, we will go across the border and visit Thessaloniki. You will be able to visit this magnificent city, the second largest in Greece, after the capital Athens. In Thessaloniki, we can visit the Roman Rotunda, the White Tower (the city’s landmark), The Church of St. Demetrius – the city’s patron, The Archaeological Museum and the Byzantine Museum.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any other preferred location in Skopje
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan;
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide/driver.
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Rotunda
- Entry/Admission - Crypt of Agios Demetrios
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki
- Entry/Admission - White Tower of Thessaloniki
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from your hotel or any other location of your preference in Skopje
- Skopje, Skopje, Skopje Region
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86663P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operating in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Thessaloniki trip from Skopje?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Thessaloniki trip from Skopje on Tripadvisor
- How much is Thessaloniki trip from Skopje?
- Thessaloniki trip from Skopje price starts from $206.31. Discover and book Thessaloniki trip from Skopje on Tripadvisor
- What is the Thessaloniki trip from Skopje cancellation policy?
- Thessaloniki trip from Skopje cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Thessaloniki trip from Skopje on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Thessaloniki trip from Skopje?
- Thessaloniki trip from Skopje is hosted by Experience Balkan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Experience Balkan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Thessaloniki trip from Skopje on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86663P13
- You'll start atSkopjeOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1RotundaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Crypt of Agios DemetriosStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Archaeological Museum of ThessalonikiStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4White Tower of ThessalonikiStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We did not want to return without seeing this charming town, which is on the UNESCO world cultural heritage list. L…
a little bit of Paradise
Guide met me at my hotel at time convenient to me, which was 3 hours after planned starting time. So kudos for flex…
Very informative, Martina was excellent! Also very flexible, so we could stop for a coffee and a chat about all thi…
Amazing boat tour from Ohrid to St. Naum with lunch and coffee
Today we took a boat tour from Ohrid to st. Naum with Lale tours. It lasted all day (from 9 am until 6pm). We were …
I love struga. Very nice city, peacefull and beatiful. I like so much the ohrid lake and the Drin river. Very nice …
Don't Miss Ohrid with Experiene Balkan
Outstanding Experience and Service. Daniel and his colleagues helped plan an exciting and fun adventure in Ohrid. T…
Perfect local guide
My guide Naumka grew up in the city has tremendous knowledge about the history and culture. She did an excellent jo…
My stupendous trip
We have visited 3 Balkan countries, and Ohrid was one of the highlights of our trip. Its much more prettier than on…
USA - Traveled to Skopje and Ohrid.. with MTI Travel Tours Tirana Albania.
MTI Travels met my expectations and beyond which made this 2 day tour worthwhile. Every detail was carved out to my…
This was my first trip to Macedonia and Kosovo, and I couldn't have hoped for a better company to handle all of my …
We were very happy to visit some towns and villages in Albania because Ohrid is so close to the Albanian border. Ma…
Day tour Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon
We had not much time in Skopje, but anyway we decided to visit the Matka Canyon. Our guide Spasija was friendly and…
Vergina and Pella Museums
I am interested in the ancient Macedonian civilization and while I was in Skopje, I didn’t want to miss the opportu…
Lovely trip to Ohrid
We booked this when we were in Ohrid. We wanted to visit Pella, the ancient Macedonian capital. It is approximately…
Sofia is amazing
While we were in Skopje, we took a chance and booked a trip to Sofia, and we did not regret it at all. We liked Sof…
My wife and are going to Thessaloniki from Skopje the very next day after we take this tour. It would save much time if we simply could be dropped off in Thessaloniki when the tour ends. Please advise promptly. Phil
Yes Sir, we can provide this service for you