El Valle de Anton - Hiking and Swimming
By Visit Panama Tour
Visit a picturesque mountainous village nestled in a dormant volcano. Explore the local flora and fauna known as the Land of Eternal Spring. The temperatures are refreshing since the city is located at an altitude of 600m. Hike through the rainforest to a hidden natural pool for a nice cool swim. Home to an impressive set of waterfalls and natural pools. The valley is unique because of the strange square trees, which have grown on the volcanic soil. The rectangular shape of the trees is directly related to the conditions in the valley - when planted in another location, the trees would have normal circular trunks.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 14 per group
Duration: 8h 30m
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the Square Trees
- Entrance fees to Chorro el Macho (natural swimming pool)
- Drinks are available at will inside the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Square Trees Nature Trail Arboles Cuadrados
- Entry/Admission - El Chorro Macho
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please let us know your pick-up location (either at your hotel or nearby) when confirming your reservation. (WhatsApp or cell): +507 6637-3595 Email: email@example.com Thank you for choosing Visit Panama Tour.
- Visit Panama Tour, C. Hercilia Lamela, Panamá, Panama Hotel Pickup
- Tocumen International Airport Panama, Av. Domingo Díaz, Panamá, Panama
- Scarlett Martinez Intl Airport, Rio Hato Panama
- Panama Pacifico Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Puerto de Cruceros, P.º Gorgas, Colón, Panama
- Balboa Yacht Club, WCRW+379, C. Bahía, Panamá, Panama
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159899P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a place available to change into a bathing suit
- Bring a pair of comfortable walking shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is El Valle de Anton - Hiking and Swimming?
- El Valle de Anton - Hiking and Swimming price starts from $173.00. Discover and book El Valle de Anton - Hiking and Swimming on Tripadvisor
- What is the El Valle de Anton - Hiking and Swimming cancellation policy?
- El Valle de Anton - Hiking and Swimming cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book El Valle de Anton - Hiking and Swimming on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for El Valle de Anton - Hiking and Swimming?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h 30m. Discover and book El Valle de Anton - Hiking and Swimming on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159899P3
- You'll start atVisit Panama TourOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Square Trees Nature Trail Arboles CuadradosStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2El Chorro MachoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3El Valle de AntonStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Just a relaxed slow paced island. We ate drank and rented jet skiis and had a blast. Wanted to do a walking tour,…
Not good at all
If you enjoy sitting on a junky boat and looking at trees rustle while a guide assures you there’s a monkey in it, …
Very good site people can easily travel form one place to another. And live happily. Thanks for appp
They've been restoring the fort to what it supposedly looked like originally. But in the process it's losing its ch…
Great personalized tour experience
Stephane was amazing! Loved the tour overall and got to see and feed tons of monkeys. We would definitely recommend…
Great! Must do!
Great experience, would definitely do it again! The whole tour was entertaining. Loved the monkeys and the views of…
Great way to spend a half day
We had a great time taking our 14-year old grandson to see Fort San Lorenzo and Colon. The three of us were the onl…
Fun and informative tour with very knowledgeable tour guides
We took the afternoon tour and very much enjoyed the tour of Fort Lorenzo, the drive and walk through Colon and the…
Great little island
We used the Taboga Island Express Fast Ferry to get to Taboga Island. The island is a quaint little island just a 2…
Birgitte Theres... H00
Great Day trip with excellent guide
We chose the ocean to ocean tour with mini van out and train back. Departing at 12.30 and getting back at approx 18…