Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Bilingual Driver available upon request. • Private Transfer available from and to: Granada- Managua • In case your flight gets delayed then the driver waits for you at not extra cost. • Stops at any time you need it.( for rest room and snacks • 1 optional stop at Masaya Market ( 30 minutes for souvenir). • Reliable staff member waits for you at the airport( will hold a sign with your name and take you to the transportation). • Hotels Pick ups and Drop-off available.( Must provide name of the hotel and room number for pick up). • Available 24/7 ( no matter what time is your flight we wait for you at the airport to pick you up** You must contact the service provider to agree on pick ups time**).
- One-way private transfer
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees( in case there is any)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- For pick up and drop-off after 8pm must pay in cash an aditional fee of $8 per person
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Show Me Nicaragua Tours
An absolute fantastic adventure!
Davis was great! We visited so many fantastic locations: chocolate museum, cigar factory, colonial church, and had …
well worth tour. Friendly people
Incredible, it was my son and I, just a boat for us was very cheap and the man who took us very nice and polite, a…
We took a 3hr tour from our hostel in Managua to see the Masaya volcano and also went to the Apoyo lagoon. The acce…
Service delivered with a smile
This was our second time to Nicaragua and we wanted to explore the area and learn more about the culture and geogra…
Exploring Leon Viejo and Leon
My husband and I had a great time on this excursion with Daniel and Julio from Show Me Nicaragua Tours. Our guides …
A Day Full of Fun
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our full day tour with Daniel and Henry! Show Me Nicaragua Tours had contacted …
Money for nothing
We booked and paid the masaya volcano night tour from Granada. A few hours before the trip started we got the inf…
Best tour ever in the world
This is a nice tour ever done before, the Masaya Volcano is really nice you can see the real Magma from the Volcano…
Great driver and tour guide. Volcano and museum was pretty cool also.
Driver and tour guide were great. Joseph, the guide, spoke really good English and was very informative. He was v…
Don’t use guide service. Go on your own.
Volcano is great. Definitely worth a trip. Guide is completely not necessary. There was no value added by having a …
Masaya volcano at night
We went with Abdala tours. Calle Calzada $20. Well worth the detour. It’s amazing and the guide was great. Small g…
Good view of Magma of Masaya Volcano
Good conversation with Tour guide. Nice ride and good view of volcano magma. Best views. Good explanation. Will re…
Best day out!
When in Nicaragua, you MUST do this tour! Daniel and Julio were amazing, very knowledgeable and kept us entertained…
Outstanding tour, unforgettable!!
What an incredible experience. Seeing the volcano at night was literally mind blowing, it was surreal. The tour was…
Gaby is fantastic!!
Everything was great, could not have been better. Very professional. Would recommend to any one with a day in Nicar…
- Duration: 1–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Airport & Hotel Transfers
Frequently Asked Questions about Granada Transfer
How much is Granada Transfer?
Granada Transfer price starts from $44.00. Discover and book Granada Transfer on Tripadvisor
What is the Granada Transfer cancellation policy?
Granada Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Granada Transfer on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Granada Transfer?
How much time do I need for Granada Transfer?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Granada Transfer on Tripadvisor