Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Flor de Cana TourStop: 2 hours - Admission includedTour of Rum Distillery in Chinandega Flor de Caña and the City of León The city of Chichigalpa is known for its factories, one of which is the San Antonio sugar factory and the Flor de Caña Rum factory that we will visit. All over the world it is known as one of the best rums available. We offer you the opportunity to visit the rum factory and learn about the rum process. The tour includes visits to the Rum Vault (Slow Aged), rum barrel, Operational Area, Video Presentation, Introduction and Sample of Rum Tasting by the Rumelier and finally the Museum / Bar & Gift-Shop Flor de Caña. This tour is a must for people who like to see, experience and learn about one of the most famous liquors in the world! We will end our tour with a walk through the beautiful city of León, the capital of Nicaragua for more than 200 years until being replaced by Managua in 1851. The Cathedral of León is the largest colonial religious building in Central America. The remains of the immortal and internationally known poet Rubén Darío still rest here. Enjoy a visit to the Rubén Darío Museum, León Cathedral, and several other important sites.Read more
- Rum tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Flor de Cana Tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Living in Northern California wine country , its no surprise that I would totally enjoy this tour. Well run w/ a blend of information and humor this tour explained the process of rum production from the sugar cane to the bottle. Flor de Cana makes a 1/2 dozen or so rumsw/ prices…
Date of experience: October 2017
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Vive Travels
A fantastic day
We have spent a fantastic day with Live Travels we take a tour for a day from San Jose for my girlfriend and my per…
WARNER IS AWESOME
We visited from the states and had Warner show us around in Nicaragua . He was amazing and ensured we had a blast !…
Great and friendly service
We had the pleasure of meeting Orlando, one of their employees. He gave us the transportation from the airport the …
10d-9n in the Rain and Cloud Forest of Costa Rica
Thank you, Vive Travels, for a great vacation! Our family of 4 (kids 14 and 10) decided last minute to go to Costa…
5D-4N Authentic Costa Rica
We flew in Sunday evening and our guide, whom had communicated with us ahead of time regarding arrival time and any…
We booked this tour through Viator a few months in advance. The day we arrived in Managua, the political protests s…
AMAZING (and worth every penny)
The guide was super incitement and friendly. We learned so much about Nicaragua and I 100% recommend it :)
Amazing to see the lava flow
Apparently, there's a long line of cars every night at Masaya to see the lava. The park does a good job of limitin…
Very complete and Excellent
We recently visited NIcaragua my wife and I, and we took the service of 4 days with the company of Vive Travels, ou…
Packs a lot in to one day
This was a good trip with a small group (just five of us), but for $140 each I think it was a little steep! The l…
A lovely day out
Warner our guide was great. He turned up on time and for the morning it was myself and two Canadians. We visited M…
Best travel tour i been in Nicaragua, amazing staff and amazing schedules, on time, the trip to San Juan and open o…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour
What time does Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour start?
Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour?
Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour price starts from $257.38. Discover and book Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour cancellation policy?
Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Flor de Caña Rum Factory Tour on Tripadvisor