Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
"The Ruta de las Flores " is the most popular area of El Salvador , here you can do many activities thru the coffee mountains and exploring the salvadorean dayly life .In this tour you can do trekking in waterfalls, visit colonial villages, interact with people, tasting local food, take an interesting coffee tour and take unique pictures in pintoresque villages . In "The Ruta de las flores" tour you will learn a lot with your local expert guide about the history of the west of El Salvador. Optional Extra activities : Zip line, Buggies and Mountain Bike
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chorros de la CaleraStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Concepcion de AtacoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Nahuizalco ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Apaneca Canopy ZiplineStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Coffee Tour
- Entry/Admission - Chorros de la Calera
- Entry/Admission - Nahuizalco Park
- Zipline,Buggies, etc.
- Entry/Admission - Apaneca Canopy Zipline
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Wonderful tour with so many excellent activities! Hike to beautiful waterfalls, amazing villages with open air markets (local produce and handcrafts), murals, a perfect family-owned coffee plantation (the feilds & a perfect cup of coffee). Stephanie and Edwin are amazing guides:…
Date of experience: November 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: El Salvador Positive Tours
Natural hot tub
Francis was early to pick me up at my hotel and very friendly and professional. Once we arrived at the waterfalls h…
Challenging but amazing vistas 😀
Awesome for expert climbers or if you want to challenge yourself how far you can go. With guides that are very help…
Excellent experience especially after the pandemic
Francis was an awesome tour guide and the experience was perfect after this pandemic it was nice to get out there a…
Just got back from awesome hike. It is challenging and with Francisco as the guide very informative and fun. O…
We booked a hiking tour to the Santa Ana volcano and lunch at Lake Coatepeque after. Herbert came to pick us up at …
Cobblestone streets and Colonial buildings
A very pretty, quiet city. There are plenty of great pupuserias and an old, remodeled theater with free cultural ev…
Great day out with amazing views
The views from the top of Santa Ana volcano were amazing with tourquise water in the crater and lake in the distanc…
Wonderful tour experience
The trip was well organized and quite punctual, we didn't need to care about anything. The staff was friendly and t…
A great day in San Salvador!
I had the privilege to spend the day with (bilingual) Francis in San Salvador. He was very knowledgeable about the …
Very nice Trip. Well organized with pick up at the Hotel. Very professional and nice guide. we had a great time in …
Once In A Lifetime Trip
I have been fortunate to travel and experience many different trips in Central and South Americs. From Ziplining i…
Visit to the Volcano
We visited the volcano with El Salvador Positive Tours and it was great! They came to pick us up to our house. We l…
The Best Day!!!
My friends and I hiked volcano Ilamatepec with our guide, Francis. He taught us so much about El Salvador and he wa…
So fun and so informative!
Francis did a wonderful job teaching us about his country and showing us a beautiful hike and stunning lake. It was…
Francis was amazing - took us places we’d never get to ourselves, was very polite and knowledgeable, answered all o…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about "Ruta de las Flores" Colonial villages , Coffee Tour, Waterfalls, Local Food.
- "Ruta de las Flores" Colonial villages , Coffee Tour, Waterfalls, Local Food. price starts from $78.00. Discover and book "Ruta de las Flores" Colonial villages , Coffee Tour, Waterfalls, Local Food. on Tripadvisor
- "Ruta de las Flores" Colonial villages , Coffee Tour, Waterfalls, Local Food. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book "Ruta de las Flores" Colonial villages , Coffee Tour, Waterfalls, Local Food. on Tripadvisor
- "Ruta de las Flores" Colonial villages , Coffee Tour, Waterfalls, Local Food. is hosted by El Salvador Positive Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact El Salvador Positive Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book "Ruta de las Flores" Colonial villages , Coffee Tour, Waterfalls, Local Food. on Tripadvisor