Enjoy a stress-free end to your San Salvador vacation with a private transfer from Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport to your hotel. Travel in the space and comfort of a private vehicle, and skip the shared shuttles. This transport service is available during daytime hours, seven days a week.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Professional driver
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan, depending on the group size
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please, at your arrival go to the last exit gate (go to the VIP exit gate and parking lot) . Our driver will be raising a signboard with your name on it, TRY TO AVOID TAXIS AREA.
- Comalapa Intl Airport, San Salvador El Salvador
- San Salvador, San Salvador, San Salvador Department
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6699P51
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per person, based on 9 adults per vehicle
- Please note:transfers only available between 6am and 6:30pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel?
- Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel price starts from $120.54. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel cancellation policy?
- Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel?
- Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel is hosted by Salvadorean Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Salvadorean Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6699P51
Reserve your spot
About the operator
San Salvador, El Salvador
Joined in June 2010
#4 of 40 Outdoor Activities in San Salvador
- vikingprincessa00Fantastic and Amazing Tour!Salvadorean Tours was incredible to work with from the moment I first contacted them. Eduardo responded immediately and helped me put together an amazing itinerary. Everything, from confirmations, to any last minute questions I had, to the execution of the actual tour was flawless. Our tour guide, the other Eduardo, went above and beyond. He was so funny and engaging by the end of the tour I felt like we had just spent the week with a dear friend. He showed us the beauty of the culture and the people of El Salvador. He often added in little extra things he thought we would enjoy, like a quick stop at a nice view or a monument. We had a particular interest in the civil war, so he made sure to point out things and give an excellent overview of the conflict. El Salvador is a wonderful place and I felt that Salvadorean Tours truly gave us the experience and trip we were looking for. I cannot recommend them enough!
- alinavergarahegi00Fascinating History and Stunning ViewsThis was a wonderful tour with so much history and beauty! The Mayan ruins and pyramids were very impressive to see in person. Our amazing guide, Alfredo, was so knowledgeable about what we were looking at, which made the experience even more meaningful. The views of Lake Coatepeque were absolutely breathtaking and the walk through the jungle was beautiful and charming as well. Highly recommend this experience! :)
- 361letyr00Alfredo's the best!Alfredo was a knowledgeable and delightful tour guide. He knew all of the plants in the lush forest and took amazing photos of us!! It was a wonderful experience!
- shalaynia00An experience!Wow! I had such a great time with some really cool people today. Alfredo was a great tour guide, and gave us a 5 star experience. Today we had some great food, learned a lot of history, saw some beautiful views, and hiked in a surprisingly cool (it felt good after the heat) protected forest.
- Y9183SPjamesb00Excellent guided tour, wouldn't do it any other way.Our guide Adonis Cordero was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and provided a detailed historical overview of the various volcanoes, eruptions and impact on area inhabitants. His descriptions made the viewing the actual ruins and volcanoes much more interesting than if one was to just visit for a viewing. I would suggest you take a lunch with you so you can stop at any time for a snack during the day long tour.
- thatrj00Fantastic intro to Salvadorean History and CultureI had some time on my hands and the opportunity to go through San Salvador Airport, so I was looking for a way to still see what El Salvador had to offer. The company was very accommodating and responsive and helped me to choose the right experience, incorporating my interests around Mayan culture and history. The whole thing was setup seamlessly. My guide and driver, Eduardo, was very knowledgeable about a lot of topics including history and archaeology. He even helped pick out a restaurant for lunch overlooking a wonderful view of the crater lake. It was a long day, but one that I found worthwhile and would highly recommend.
- 736millyp00Brilliant experience - friendly, informative and safe :DI had utterly the best day out with Benjamin as our expert tour guide! I was picked up at crack of dawn from my hotel which was miles away from anywhere else and wasn't part of the normal pick-up list of locations, so I already felt like I was getting a non-generic experience! Throughout the day Benjamin took the time to explain all about Salvadorean history and culture, pointing out all sorts of sights out of the windows all the way along as we were driving between the different tour sites. I thought I was only going to experience the Mayan ruins and the volcano, but I left having taken more away from the day than I could have imagined! On the journey back he even took time to stop off for us to buy fruits when it was mentioned that I hadn't tried one of the local delicacies I really really appreciated how warm and friendly the entirety of the Salvadorean Tours staff were, from the booking process to the day itsself I only had positive reflections! As a solo female traveller it really makes all the difference when a company takes time to make you feel like a human rather than just another customer
- Bassgarc00Santa Ana VolcanoThis was an excellent day trip but we especially appreciated our very personable, knowledgable and flexible guide Starlin!
- C7W_tripadviso00Best tour you could get especially for the cheap priceVery friendly and educated tour guide, knowledgeable about the sites he's showing you (the history, the geology, the environment) as well as El Salvador in general (political and cultural history). I definitely recommend this to other English-speaking travellers. Bring a little bit of money for the lunch opportunity midway through the tour.
- sierah202300Absolutely amazingAlfredo was great! He was fluent in both English and Spanish which was great because he was able to communicate with both me and my fiancé in our first languages making us both feel most comfortable. He was knowledgeable about the area and about the locations he shared with us. It was like traveling and meeting up with your friend who was a local to show you the sights rather than it just feeling like a business transaction. We never felt rushed to move on or stuck in one place when we lost interest. Couldn’t say anything bad about the trip or the guide.
- KRSuperstar00Great tourI spent a great day with Eduardo as my guide. He was very knowledgeable on all things El Salvador and answered all my questions. It is a veeerrrry thorough tour of all that San Salvador has to offer.
- Caribbeanpearl00Amazing ExperienceMy sisters and I took 3 different private tours, only for the 4 of us. One of the tours was to the Mayan Ruins and our guide Eduardo was amazing. Eduardo is very knowledgeable of the Mayan history and his sense of humor makes the entire tour worth taking. He is very respectful and in no time he understood our dynamic becoming one with us and at the end of our three-day tours he became part of the family. Our driver Vitello is extraordinary, and very attentive at all times, making us feel secure and well taken care of. We highly recommend this company for all your Salvadorian tours.
- Anita G00Don't stop living it 🤩The transfer and guide service was excellent, the visit to the restaurant Casa 1800 was amazing place, great food and service! highly recommended! very reliable and organized!
- WWzzz199000Gorgeous forest and Volcano scenery!!Had an amazing day out with Alfredo!! Joya was ok, but the forest hike (Cerro Verde) and the volcano views were amazing -- great way to see the gorgeous parts of the country. What a special place!
- ligiaq201600Scenic El Salvador 🇸🇻 such a BeautyWe had a great time and experience both are the driver and guides were nice guys very friendly and informative! We highly recommend this tour very professional .. We stopped took pictures.. had lunch. Then continued on the tour.
Buy it with
Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel provided by Salvadorean Tours
Product Overview: Private Arrival Transfer - El Salvador International Airport to Decameron Hotel
Number of Photos