Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 13–14 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- National Park fees
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Banjska Stena
- Entry/Admission - Mecavnik
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up available from all types of accommodation in Belgrade - hotels, hostels, apartments, villas, guest houses etc.
- Beograd Airport, Belgrade Serbia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43448P3
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with National park Tara - private day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book National park Tara - private day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is National park Tara - private day tour?
- National park Tara - private day tour price starts from $162.17. Discover and book National park Tara - private day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the National park Tara - private day tour cancellation policy?
- National park Tara - private day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book National park Tara - private day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides National park Tara - private day tour?
- National park Tara - private day tour is hosted by Tours From Belgrade. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours From Belgrade on Tripadvisor. Discover and book National park Tara - private day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43448P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gate of PodrinjeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Drina River HouseStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3PerucacStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Banjska StenaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5MecavnikStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tours From Belgrade
Joined in June 2016
#28 of 241 Tours & Activities in Belgrade
- Tropidechis00Great guideGreat tour. Fantastic guide Miroslav, knowledgeable, helpful and a genuinely nice guy. The tour was very interesting and not spoiled by the heavy rain
- Quest16436600Excellent guide, nice sightsOur tour guide was Roger and he was fantastic! He picked up my two friends and I at the appointed time in a comfy 5 seater. It was a long drive, but with Roger's careful driving, even on the windy roads, we hardly noticed. The sights were nice. Roger was incredibly knowledgeable and shared lots of great info. We opted not to do the final stop (Zdrelo Spa), so we could be back in Belgrade for our evening meal. If you have a spare day and would like to see more outside of Belgrade, this tour is a good option.
- 348bernhardw00Perfect organization - Train Tickets and a coach Beograd - MunichDrako helped me organizing a school trip with 40 students from Podgorica - Beograd - Munich. He booked the train tickets for us and a coach going from Beograd to Munich. The communication was perfect, very fast and he reminded me to get the train tickets in the right time. All in all it was a great experience for me, because I was in every detail well informed and everything was totally reliable.
- SWD-NYC00Delicious Food and Great Insights into Serbian CultureIgor provided an excellent private walking & tasting tour with a variety of stops and tastes in Belgrade. From visiting the Bajloni Market to experience local produce, and the opportunity to try numerous delicious pastries and chat with the shop owner who has been there since 1957. Walking through the central area streets and Republic Plaza, enjoying tasty street food, delightful Serbian Dinner and finishing off the evening with indulgent knedle. Throughout the time learning about Serbian history and current living. Highly recommend the tour.
- AnjaliAdv00Serbia trip is incomplete without this tourIn any journey, what matters more than the place is the company...The highlight of this trip was our tour guide Darko. His hospitality, level of knowledge, communication skills, warmth, friendliness and helpfulness is above any other guide. He makes sure you have a memorable trip. We booked one more trip with him on 3rd day after being disappointed with the next tour with another agency on 2nd day. Thank you Darkon for making Serbia trip so much fun for us.
- sneha h00Mesmerized and awestruckBeautiful landscapes, fresh air, countryside views, authentic food and heart warming company are just some of the ores to describe our trip, Darko, a true Serbian, a great person with immense passion for tourism.. took us through some lovely experiences from Novi Sad, Sremski karlovci winery - Kis (where we took pictures with the founders family) and made it such a memorable treat. We also visited Fruska Gora, Petrovaradin fortress, passed by Danube river. The journey was nothing short of comfort, ease, scenic places and absolute bliss for a wanderers taste. Highly recommend any tours with #ToursFromBelgrade, fantastic bunch of people who love their work.
- ARCHI_20212600Fantabulous family momentsWonderful experience with our tour guide rather a friend - Darko, made our trip the most memorable.Our tour kicked off with Zlatibor Tara National park, Belgrade tour and ended with the Eastern Serbia ...trekking to the canyons is highlight of the entire trip ...so many amazing view points. ...Being a Vegetarian his choice of restaurants is simply awesome. He was with us through out the trip letting us know each and every info abt the places we visited. We gave a slogan to Darko - East or West serbia, Darko is the best guide!!! Hvalla Darko, for giving us an amazing experience of Serbia.
- Ariestravelgirl202000Eastern Serbia Treasures (day trip from Belgrade)Wonderful experience...our Guide was very informative and we visited the Manasija monastery, Resava cave, Lisine waterfall... we got to experience the Serbian traditional lunch by the waterfall... All the places were too Beautiful and the trip was very well organised... Highly recommended!!
- anettt202100Travel to SerbiaI traveled to Serbia for 5 days in May 2021 and it was such a wonderful experience. Our travel guide Mr Darko - was so well planned, that our itenary was prepared in advance and he took to us to the most memorable and attractive place. I highly recommend this tours operator anytime you want to explore Belgrade. Love you Serbia
- Anatbj00One of the best trips everI came to Serbia with my mother, who is handicapped and arrived with an electrical scooter. The amazing Darko was our private tour guide for 8 days. Such good service I haven’t seen in a long time- he totally took into consideration all limitations- starting with my mom’s situation, continuing with our eating preferances, and he took us to see all of the Belgrade surroundings, and western Serbia. We reached the highest points, he always thought of all the small details, nothing is ever difficult for him, he has a lot of patience, a lot of respect, and all with an ever lasting tolerance, smile and humor. Darko is like an open knowledge book, we learned so much from him about Serbian culture, scenery and coulinary. We will cherish this trip for many years to come. Already waiting to come back to Eastern Serbia. Thank you Darko. You are a true Tzar!!! “Totach”- as we say in Hebrew.
- Sigalit B00סיורים נפלאים בחברה המוצלחת ביותר בסרביהthe best tours company in Serbia. we took 4 tours with Darko, Igor and Martha in Belgrade, Novi Sad and the amazing nature of the west (Tara NP and UVAC) and all of them were great! good Vans, good english, so nice and understanding, the best food. warmly recommended! חברה מוצלחת ומומלצת בחום! סיורים מגוונים עם מדריכים נפלאים.
- PietH11500Lovely walking tour in Belgrade...We stayed in Belgrade for a long weekend trip and wanted to get the most out of our time. So we booked some tours via ‘tours from Belgrade’, Bojana was very helpful to organize our tours. For our walking city tour, we were picked up at our hotel by Jelena. She showed us all the places of interest in Belgrade. She had a story/explanation for almost every street corner! It was like walking with a ‘Belgrade wikipedia page’ ;). We were really impressed by the knowledge of her city/country. I can advice this trip to anybody who would like to see all the interesting places in Belgrade and also get history and location lessons :)
- _E2099WV00Great experience with themThere are no words to describe the professional agency that gave us tritments more than Vip. We had great time with tour guide Sara and the driver Goran that were very helpful and kind. Becouse of them we discovered so many things about the beutifull Serbija and I really recomend on them!! 💕 Many thanks for all of your help hope to see you again Dorit kozak and Zvika
- Govind R00Southern Serbia: Day Trip to Nis from BelgradeThis was full day private tour from Belgrade and covered the key sites of Nis, the third largest city in Serbia. Alexander was the tour guide cum chauffer and drove us around to all the sites in a private car. The trip covers the Red Cross Concentration camp, The Skull Tower, The Roman historical sites, the Nis market place and pedestrian area. It was a very enjoyable and one can do and see things at their own pace. The tour was through the local company Victor tours. I would like to specifically thank our Tour guide Alexander for an excellent day out and for his patient explanations and knowledge. Strongly recommend this tour.
- Suja G00Novi Sad Sremski Karlovci & Western Serbia tourHad an amazing 4 day tour of Belgrade, Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci and Western Serbia. Thanks to "Tours From Belgrade and special thanks to Darko who made the entire trip so memorable. It was a excellent blend of information from history to culture, facts & figures to an in-depth knowledge Serbia and all of this clubbed with a good sense of humour and fun filled entertainment. Was well organised with a mix of adventure, scenic drives/views, exciting treks and every meal being a finger licking sumptous meal of local cuisine. Good care was taken to individual needs in regard to attention to health and ailments. Had some fun filled wine tasting and Rakhiya tasting sessions clubbed with local souvinier shopping. All in all a well arranged tour. Not to miss out on a comfortable van & mini bus with an excellent and careful driver Milan. All in all a memorable trip and amazing experience...
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2021 • Friends
We had a wonderful 9 days trip with Darko , it was one of the greatest vacations I ever had.
Wonderful nature and most important a wonderful tour guide which made our vacation a DREAM!
Wonderful nature and most important a wonderful tour guide which made our vacation a DREAM!
Written July 19, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
National park Tara - private day tour provided by Tours From Belgrade
Product Overview: National park Tara - private day tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos