Recommended by 91% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atTrg republikeTrg republike, Beograd, SerbiaRight next to the Prince Mihailo monument (horseman).See address & details
- 1Trg RepublikeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2TerazijeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Пионирски паркStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4Museum of YugoslaviaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atTrg republikeTrg republike, Beograd, SerbiaRight next to the Prince Mihailo monument (horseman).See address & details
Trg republike, Beograd, Serbia
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Trolley tickets
- Entrance ticket for the Museum of Yugoslavia
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Yugoslavia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I have visited most of the European capitals and many of the world capitals but never have I had such an informative and heartfelt tour about a nation's history as that given by our tour guide Zlatan. It was beyond doubt the highlight of my 3 month stay in Belgrade and has…
Date of experience: September 2020
Me and my boyfriend took this tour, we were the only ones that day because of the situation, but it was really nice! Dragana, our guide, was really passionate about the entire history and the storytelling. Definitely recommend :)
Our guide Milan was the best we could have hoped for. He was kind, relateable and honest. He gave us muliple historical perspectives, academic insight and his own lived in experience. A good level of context and afterward to the communist era in Belgrade all while still getting…
Date of experience: August 2020
1 Helpful vote
Brutally good tour. You have to take it. The guide was more than perfect, had a loads of good info from her. No hesitation. Book asap.
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
It was a very professional and interesting tour! The guide was a very funny local guy who had a good answer to every question we asked. We could take the time we needed especially for a nice coffee break! We would recommend this tour to everyone who wants to learn more about the…
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Belgrade Free Walking Tour
when I was just walking own my own I saw the tour and asked to join. it was great and so enjoyable time we spent wi…
Amazing Free Walking Tour
The tour guide Anja was excellent! We enjoyed the tour very much! Thank you for sending us the picture and recommen…
Belgrade free walking tour of the city
This was the best tour we had on our tour of the Balkans, it was entertaining, informative and has a special surpri…
Great way to discover the city
Anja is a fantastic guide with a great energy and generosity. She has a very lively way to explain about the countr…
Really not great
I am sorry to have to give such a low score, however compared to other such walking tours I have taken in Europe, t…
Belgrade history walking tour
I would like to say Vladica was great. He was so knowledgeable and explained it all to our group. He was so passion…
Nikolas was a great tour guide and it was interesting to get some perspective about the complexities of its history…
Nice tour with Viktor
We spent just over 2 hours on a city centre tour with Viktor. He was very knowledgeable and throughout the tour rec…
Wonderful experience with Katarina!
We started our tour with a relaxing (and much needed!) coffee break where we had domestic coffee. Our guide, Katari…
Great experience - highlight of the trip
After having read so many positive reviews, i knew that this free walking tour will not go wrong and boy was i righ…
City tour and Zemun, Belgrade free walking tour - awesome!
We took 2 amazing walking tour on Saturday...first at 11am the second at 3pm....our tour guide Jelko was extremely …
Nice tour with Victor
We were there in March 2-3. I recommend free walking tour with him to everyone. He has got good route for Belgrad c…
12 of us participated an organized wine tour in Fruska Gora. Hristina, our guide was great with perfect English and…
City sightseeing tour
We had a great walking tour on an early spring day. Our tour guide Ana gave us an interesting lesson about everythi…
Free red tour Belgrade
Jelena is the best tour guide ever. Adressed to whoever who is reading this: try to get Jelena as the tour guide. T…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 185 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 361 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 767 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 398 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Red Belgrade Communist Tour
- Red Belgrade Communist Tour will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Red Belgrade Communist Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Red Belgrade Communist Tour on Tripadvisor
- Red Belgrade Communist Tour price starts from $30.44. Discover and book Red Belgrade Communist Tour on Tripadvisor
- Red Belgrade Communist Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Red Belgrade Communist Tour on Tripadvisor