This is a free walking tour at Bucharest which start în front at Romanian Athenaeum. The tour takes two hours and will show you the most important tourist spots from Bucharest city center.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Ateneul Român
- Entry/Admission - Palatul Regal/Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Muzeul Curtea Veche
- Departure details
- The Romanian Athenaeum, 1, Strada Benjamin Franklin 1-3, București 030167, Romania We meet in front of the Romanian Athenaeum
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131684P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bucharest walking tour?
- How much is Bucharest walking tour?
- Bucharest walking tour price starts from $88.76. Discover and book Bucharest walking tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bucharest walking tour cancellation policy?
- Bucharest walking tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bucharest walking tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bucharest walking tour?
- Bucharest walking tour is hosted by Best Private Transport. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Best Private Transport on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bucharest walking tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131684P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atThe Romanian Athenaeum1, Strada Benjamin Franklin 1-3, București 030167, RomaniaWe meet in front of the Romanian AthenaeumSee address & details
- 1Ateneul RomanStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Palatul Regal/Royal PalaceStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Piaka RevolukieiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Calea VictorieiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Muzeul Curtea VecheStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Best Private Transport
Joined in June 2018
#33 of 189 Transportation in Bucharest
- brandoquin00Best Romanian English Speaking Dracula Castle Tour Guide Ever! 5 Stars, Two Thumbs UP!My Wife, me and our friend Lou LouAnn recently did a 7 Rivers of Europe Cruise on AmaWaterways River Cruises, our last stop was Bucharest Romania and so we decided a trip to Bran (Dracula's) Castle near Halloween time was a must before returning home to Phoenix. We pre-arranged with our driver Cornel Negoi from Romaqnia Best Travel to be picked up at the Cruise Ship dock and of course Cornel was there right on time! Cornel speaks many languages including Romanian and English very well, our drive was over the Carpathian Mountain Range and the conversation was fluid, engaging, and delightful. We talked about our families, life in Romania and the rest of the world, and I felt truly relaxed and confident in our guide from the first moments we met! He drove us in a comfortable car that handled 6 pieces of luggage, and the views of the Carpathian Mountains were stunning as the leaves were turning beautiful fall colors. We arrived at Dracula's (Bran) Castle and Cornel took us to the entry way where we got our tickets (not included in tour cost), and he waited for us at his car, telling us to take as much time as we would like inside the castle. We climbed the steps to this famous attraction and thoroughly enjoyed venturing into the various parts of the castle! We toured the castle for a little over an hour and headed for the driver, who was patiently waiting for our return. A few minutes later, our driver stopped at a Gem of a restaurant called the Stana Turistica Sergiana Poina Brasov which served Romanian Cuisine fit for a King (or Vampire), lol After a hearty meal, Cornel drove us to Bucharest where we were scheduled to fly out the next day and dropped us off at the The Marmorosch Bucharest, Autograph Collection Hotel, calling the porters in advance who were waiting outside and immediately took our luggage into the hotel. Best Romanian Tour ever! Guide was professional, polite, informative and truly a wonderful human being...Take this trip it is 100% worth it! 5 Stars out of 5 Stars, and Two Thumbs up, Way UP!
- X3442LZsebastianm00ProfessionalsWe had a tour that exceeded our expectations. The car was very spacious and from the luxury range. The guide was friendly and knew well the history of his country, told us a lot of interesting things. A proactive person and a very good driver. I highly recommend collaborating with him.
- Tom F00Extremely engaging and knowledgeable hostMyself and some co-workers were in Bucharest for business and had 1 free day for taking in the local sites. Cornel was an amazing and gracious host full of interesting historical facts and trivia. We got to experience some out of the way local cuisine on our way to Pelles and Dracula castle. Highly recommend this company if you want a true Romanian experience
- formerhes00Very good companyWe are family of 5 took a day trip to well known Romania Castles with Cornell which is very nice guide , it was good experience especially for the children . Cornel tell us about history culture and daily life of Romania and show us all attractions on the area . He has very good connections with all the tourist operators in the sites which was very helpful for us and make the day tour really joy full . most recommended for everybody
Buy it with
Bucharest walking tour provided by Best Private Transport
Product Overview: Bucharest walking tour
Number of Photos