Highlights - Typical Transylvanian cities: the medieval city of Brasov – „the city of the Crown”, Sighisoara –one of the best-preserved in Europe and the only one still inhabited (UNESCO Heritage) and Sibiu – “Europe’s 8th most idyllic city to live”, ranked by Forbes. - Alba Iulia – Apulum or „The City Of Gold”, a precious symbol of Romania as almost 100 years ago, it was here where the Great Unification took place on 1st of December. - Impressive castles of Romania: Peles Royal Castle, the summer residence of the royal couple of Romania, also known as the pearl of the Carpathian. - Corvin Castle, the Gothic masterpiece of Transylvania, one of the most impressive Gothic castles of Eastern and Central Europe, was home to several movies and film festivals. - Turda Salt Mine – is one of the oldest salt mines in the world, an underground amusement park built deep inside the enormous mine. Business Insider placed the mine on top of their list of “coolest underground places in the world“.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Transport by car/minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bucharest
- English speaking guide
- 3 nights of accommodation at a 3* hotel
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and dinner
- Entry/Admission - Peleș Castle
- Entry/Admission - Centrul Istoric Sighișoara
- Entry/Admission - Castelul Corvinilor
- Entry/Admission - Cozia Monastery
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Address in Bucharest
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7806P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this trip to run.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days?
- How much is Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days?
- Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days price starts from $717.37. Discover and book Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days cancellation policy?
- Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days?
- Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days is hosted by TravelMaker. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TravelMaker on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7806P21
Reserve your spot
Day 1: Bucuresti – Sinaia –...
Day 2: Sighisoara – Turda –Alba...
Day 3: Alba Iulia – Hunedoara –...
Day 4: Sibiu – Cozia – Bucharest
About the operator
Joined in March 2011
#38 of 439 Tours & Activities in Bucharest
- mohamedeR8616NE00Best tour in Romania !Amazing experience with a well organized punctual tour operator , comfortable transportation and clear instructions about our your and of course the trip wouldn’t have been amazing without the wonderful tour guide Ioana , she’s simply the best !
- DarthEsculapio00GreatGreat tour, well organized, all on time as best they could considering the people being late but tour guide very knowledgeable on the history and eager to share the information to every detail, precise on time and funny.
- Lucy D00Excellent Tour of Beautiful TransylvaniaMy son and I had the trip of a lifetime as we celebrated his 16th birthday present in Romania this summer. This tour was everything you want in a tour of a country very different from your own. Our group was small and our guide, Narcis, was a knowledgeable, informative, and thoughtful tour guide who took us to all the best places not mentioned in guidebooks. In a short three days, we learned about Romanian culture and history through visiting museums, monasteries, churches, and medieval villages. The van we toured in was great with large windows to view the gorgeous landscape and the hotels we stayed in were very nice with beautiful breakfasts. I am hopeful that I can send many friends and family on this fabulous tour through Romania.
- 231DianeP00Highly recommendedWould highly recommend this trip! Long day but so interesting. Transport was comfortable and air conditioned. Excellent driver in Petre and superb guide in Narcis who was so knowledgeable and entertaining. Loved the castles and short stay in Brasov. So nice not to be asked for a tip at the end of the day- needless to say I did leave one. Thank you Aurora for your excellent communication prior to the day.
- D9442ATdanielleb00Great experience!I loved this tour! Narcis was a very knowledgeable, kind, and funny guide, and I learned so much. Would do again and recommend to friends!
- Y4863KEadrianl00ExcellentIt is a super good trip, they treated me excellent, from the moment I went to ask the office about the trip to the guide, without a doubt I recommend it 100% and I would do it again, excellent service
- Dori Y00Great time to be had, even with the stairs!This was a last-minute addition to our sisters' and daughters' trip. Our tour guide, Matthew, was warm and friendly and engaged well with the group of us. He kept us entertained during the long drive and made sure we were all taken care of at each stop. There was ample free time to look around, and ample time to tour. It was a great balance.
- TaniaP_and_AndyF00Suprising and Amazing RomaniaWith many thanks to Travelmaker who enriched my and my friends first Holiday experience in Romania. Everybody was very friendly and we had a good time on this 2 day trip. Hotel and Food was good and our guide had a lot of patience with us two girls who continued to mixe up the year dates of the Romanias rich and full packed history.
- alstonville247700Highly recommendedNarcis, our guide was great, and so informative. The tour was very interesting and we had plenty of time to see everything
- Nadeem_virani00Highly recommend this sightseeing tourMe and my wife had a wonderful time on this sightseeing tour. Everything was well planned and organized. A big Thank You to Narcis - our tour guide!! He went above and beyond to accommodate us and explained us everything in polite and respectful manner. Thank you Narcis for the ice cream treat!!!
- Cindy R00Great Introduction to BucharestWe arrived in Bucharest after a long day of travel and this was the perfect evening to introduce us to a Bucharest. Narcis was a great tour guide and dinner companion. He picked us up promptly at the hotel and drove us around the city pointing out important sights even stopping for pictures all the while giving us a history lesson and answering all our questions. Dinner was at the most beautiful restaurant with performers(dancing) and delicious traditional Romanian food. We definitely recommend this tour.
- Daydream0511031428600Constanta & the Black Sea ...The team at Travelmaker were efficient & professional in providing our day tour to Constanta, Tomis & the Black Sea. We visited all the sights we wished to see, experienced local life with interesting walks along the promenade, around the marina and along the beach for a paddle or swim. Enjoyed lunch at an authentic local restaurant and learnt so much about Romania and this local area from our exceptional guide, Narcis. His willingness to share his knowledge and answer any questions was very much appreciated, along with his amiable personality which made this tour one of the best highlights of my many travels. Thank You Travelmaker & Narcis & Aurora for a truly memorable day.
- Snackybara00A Very Nice DayWe had a great day on our day trip to the castles. We were picked up on time by our excellent guide - Matthew who is very knowledgeable and professional!
- YulingYuling00Life is BeautifulI was joint the group with Two Castles in One Day Wednesday, 14 June 2023 for a 12 hour tour. The journey it was completely pleasant with a good driver and our tour guide - Narcis has been giving out of lots informations and good history stories telling during the trip. It could had been nicer if the others passenger keep the volumes down of the conversations or show the respect to others. so we don't had to being forced to hear all others conversation which it was irrelevant like heavy metal music non-stop for a while.. Other than that, this trip and the programme, strong recommend!
- verenaw23300Great tour, highly recommended!This was a great tour! The castles were beautiful and our guide Narcis was amazing and told us a lot of interesting stories about Romania. The bus and the group size were perfect, too. Highly recommended!
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days provided by TravelMaker
Product Overview: Magic Transylvania Tour – 4 days
Number of Photos