Half day in Bucharest (2 museums)
By 1 Day Trip
The price is per tour (car). So, you can share the cost if you are 2,3 or 4 persons. The tour will be a private one, so it will be only you (your family or friends).
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Senses Bucharest
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113908P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half day in Bucharest (2 museums)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half day in Bucharest (2 museums) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half day in Bucharest (2 museums)?
- Half day in Bucharest (2 museums) price starts from $143.18. Discover and book Half day in Bucharest (2 museums) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half day in Bucharest (2 museums) cancellation policy?
- Half day in Bucharest (2 museums) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half day in Bucharest (2 museums) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half day in Bucharest (2 museums)?
- Half day in Bucharest (2 museums) is hosted by 1 Day Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 1 Day Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half day in Bucharest (2 museums) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113908P15
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Palace of ParliamentStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Museum of Senses BucurestiStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Piaka RevolukieiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Unforgetable experience at the salt mine, winery Lacerta and mud volcanies.
Amazing places to visit and our guide Adrian became like a part of our family. He was always beside us, sharing a l…
Gold hearted team
Amazing team , ppl with golden hearts are working to help all the captive brown bears and not only ( wolfs , dogs ,…
Wonderful day trip! Highly recommend!
We had two different day trips with this company. Florin was one of the best tour guides I've ever had (and a safe …
Amazing trip to the salt mines and the Mogosoaia Palace!
We started off from Bucharest to go to the Salt Mines "Salina Slanic Prahova". It was a very unique experience to v…
We had an amazing day! Florin is an excellent and prepared tour guide and also a very kind person. We visited the …
Amazing Day in Romania with Florin!
Romania was a quick two day stop on our 2-week adventure in Europe. It ended up being our favorite place along the …
Transylvania one day trip with Florin
Florin made our day trip into the Carpatian Mountains to Peles Castle and Old Braşov city an incredible experience.…
Perfect 1 day trip to Transylvania from Bucharest
Two friends and I (from Spain) have been for a long weekend in Bucharest. We wanted to find an easy way to visit ca…
Wonderful day in Romania
Me and my girlfriend had an amazing experience in Romania with a very prepared guide, Florin. You must visit castl…
The unexpected surprize
This year we visited Romania for one week. We stumble upon 1daytrip by chance and decided to give it a try and go …
best companion you can get in Romania..
we've been rather blessed with the best of driver/guides during almost all our travels.. Both Florin and Mircea wer…
Bucharest and brasov
Our guide / driver Mr. Florin is one of the best we have had in all the travels we have done so far. He was very ac…