Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Snowshoeing is a very nice way to explore the country on a slow pace. It allows you to take your time and take in the great scenery around you. This activity will take you on some really nice routes where one can observe the rural life. The trail goes on the hills, overlooking the mountains and villages, sometimes through forests, or by the local's houses. Using the snowshoes makes it easier to walk than without them, especially in deep, fresh snow.
- Private transportation
- Guide services
- Snowshoes; 10 EUR/person; Hiking sticks 5 EUR/person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Outdoor Activities in Romania
Best hiking trip ever
Dan is really funny, he has great stories to tell, he can take 1 million pictures for you and never complain, you …
Thank you for an excellent experience!
Two times already with Outdoors, excellent planning skills, excellent communication and costumer oriented. Congratu…
I had a really, really great experience with Outdoor Activities. We enjoyed an amazing hike and a very special one.…
For new experiences & friendships!
Outdoor Activities in Romania offerd my girl an unique experience this autumn! And apperently won’t be the last one…
Excellent one day activity for kids!
My daughter (7 years old) join a one day tour arranged by Outdoor Activities in Romania and she came back happy, ha…
grate hiking in march
We, a party of 3, booked a tour with Outdoor activities in Romania in March. We enjoyed 2 days of hiking in places …
The best hike in a fairytale scenery!
I always wanted to visit Ciucas Mountains but I wanted to do it properly with a guide and not miss anything worth s…
Amazing places with the perfect guide!
I went to visit the Bran Castle (Dracula`s Nest) and the Piatra Craiului mountain ridge. There was not any attracti…
Great tailor made tour in Transylvania (rural areas, authentic experiences)
I have been many times in Transylvania but I didn’t get to really know it until I went on a private two days tour w…
Excellent collaboration from A to Z!
I had the chance to work with Dan in the last 2 years for many events and all the time he was excellent. In 2019 we…
Once again with Dan on a 2 day tour in Bucegi and Ciucas Mountains. Like always Dan was in charge of everything :D …
Dan, an exceptional and passionate guide!
Dedicated, incredibly efficient, very helpful and above all, Dan is the man of solutions whenever difficulties aris…
Amazing exploration ...
I may not fond of contributing reviews but definitely this time must not be forgotten... It was an amazing trip we…
Amazing 2 day tour in Romania
If I could rate more than 5 star for this tour, that would be it! We were all ladies in this tour and we feel so se…
Stupendous, Memorable Trip! 💜
The tour was wonderful, very organized, from beginning to end. Itinerary was great with Dan (our guide) in tandem …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 672 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,338 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 115 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Snowshoeing on the Transylvanian hills - Day trip from Bucharest
- Snowshoeing on the Transylvanian hills - Day trip from Bucharest will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Snowshoeing on the Transylvanian hills - Day trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- Snowshoeing on the Transylvanian hills - Day trip from Bucharest price starts from $217.24. Discover and book Snowshoeing on the Transylvanian hills - Day trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- Snowshoeing on the Transylvanian hills - Day trip from Bucharest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Snowshoeing on the Transylvanian hills - Day trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- Snowshoeing on the Transylvanian hills - Day trip from Bucharest is hosted by Outdoor Activities in Romania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Outdoor Activities in Romania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Snowshoeing on the Transylvanian hills - Day trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor