Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour is made for people who wants to combine outdoor walking with some beautiful views, some history and one of the most magnificent castles in Europe - Peles castle. the tour is interactive, we walk a lot, we smell the fresh air, we see the nature, the beautiful garden of Peles castle and we discover the surroundings.
- You'll start atInterContinental BucharestBulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 4, București 010051, RomaniaIn the front of the hotel, at Universitate squareSee address & details
- 1Peles CastleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Poteca regalaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll end atInterContinental BucharestBulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 4, București 010051, RomaniaIn the front of the hotel, at Universitate squareSee address & details
InterContinental Bucharest, Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 4, București 010051, Romania
Returns to original departure point
- Traditional Tuica
- Bottled water
- Ham, cheese, tomatoes, fruits, meatballs, cookies
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great all the way :)
Well, this Sunday we went on a hike Starling from Azuga towards Susai challet and back..where we enjoyed one beauti…
Great autumn-winter mountain day hike
I was the first time with OnAdventure in a day hiking trip to Romania mountains. What I liked the most was the feel…
Great experience with Onadventure!
Alex fits in perfectly with what he does! He has patience, skills and builds a super fine mood whether you are a p…
Two Thumbs Up For Alex
This was a great tour and Alex was a wonderful guide. He was friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and best of all, he was…
Fantastic guide with a wonderful itinerary
Alex was by far the highlight of this trip. I knew finding an off the beaten path tour to see Bulgaria in January w…
Excellent guide and great itinerary
Alex clearly has a passion for travel, being a guide and adventuring around his own and nearby countries. It's fair…
Amazing Tour for curious minds
We booked This after a day tour with Alex! We liked so much that was impossible to stop! He knows the perfect spots…
Its a really good Way to see Bulgária !! Alex is very competent guide!! We felt very happy all the time, was wonder…
Day trip to Bulgaria
Just fancied a day trip to Bulgaria. Hadn’t looked too much into the trip but it sounded good and I thought why not…
Lovely one day outdoors
I recommend Alex & OnAdventure, it was a beautiful day and a very nice outdoors experience. Kudos for the picnic th…
great guide, great experience in the mounaints Bugegi
very well organized, great atmosphere and respect for the tourists. beyond the great view and journey, we had a pic…
Wonderful Carpathian hiking
Well, hiking with Alex@OnAdventure on Zaganu - Gropsoarele Ridge, trough Ciucas Mountains, was a really pleasant s…
Ciucas and Gropsoarele Peak
First time with Alex Excellent guide that I warmly recommend. It was a wonderful Saturday. I enjoyed every minute.
Awesome tour, awesome guide!
It's the second mountain tour to we went on with Alex @ OnAdventure. After a wonderful experience at Cuca cabin, we…
Bike trip to Bulgaria
The trip took place with almost 20 friends to visit the Rusenski Lom, everything was very well organized and we had…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 672 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,338 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 677 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,936 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,178 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about King's Trail and Garden of Peles Castle
- King's Trail and Garden of Peles Castle will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book King's Trail and Garden of Peles Castle on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book King's Trail and Garden of Peles Castle on Tripadvisor
- King's Trail and Garden of Peles Castle price starts from $125.64. Discover and book King's Trail and Garden of Peles Castle on Tripadvisor
- King's Trail and Garden of Peles Castle cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book King's Trail and Garden of Peles Castle on Tripadvisor