The price is per tour, not per person. So, to find the price per person you'll have to divide the price you see by the number of travelers. After about 2 hours driving on a highway, we are ready for a walking tour in the oldest city of Romania. Then, we move to the most beautiful beach in our country. The driver/guide will tell you all the important information you'll need to enjoy the tour.
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Piața Ovidiu
- Entry/Admission - Moscheea Carol I
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up you from any Bucharest hotel.
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113908P8
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8 on Tripadvisor
- How much is Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8?
- Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8 price starts from $416.99. Discover and book Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8 on Tripadvisor
- What is the Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8 cancellation policy?
- Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8 cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8 on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8?
- Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8 is hosted by 1 Day Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 1 Day Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Constanta & Mamaia for 4+ pers, max 8 on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113908P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cazinoul ConstantaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Piaka OvidiuStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Moscheea Carol IStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Plaja MamaiaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
1 Day Trip
Joined in August 2018
#121 of 440 Tours & Activities in Bucharest
- stalom2300Unforgetable experience at the salt mine, winery Lacerta and mud volcanies.Amazing places to visit and our guide Adrian became like a part of our family. He was always beside us, sharing a lot of info on the history and got us around very efficiently!! We enjoyed very much this trip and we will never forget it!! The winery tour was great and the wines exceptional. Not to miss buying the local romanian variery Freasca Negra! Thank you so much for everything Adrian!!!!
- Crissie24700Gold hearted teamAmazing team , ppl with golden hearts are working to help all the captive brown bears and not only ( wolfs , dogs , deers ). . You need to go and visit and educate your children to be a better person with animals. Please mind this is not a zoo.
- 687marjoriec00Wonderful day trip! Highly recommend!We had two different day trips with this company. Florin was one of the best tour guides I've ever had (and a safe driver too)! He was very organized, yet flexible, extremely knowledgeable and we learned a lot about Romanian and European history from him. In addition, he was courteous and friendly, and his English was excellent. The itinerary and the attractions were great. I highly recommend 1 Day Trip for an efficient and enjoyable private tour.
- Julia_snts00Amazing trip to the salt mines and the Mogosoaia Palace!We started off from Bucharest to go to the Salt Mines "Salina Slanic Prahova". It was a very unique experience to visit these huge excavation hundreds of meters below the surface. We then took a short break at a lovely restaurant nearby before heading to the Mogosoaia Palace. This property is an astonishing mixture of influences in the architecture and gardens. Florin has been an excellent guide during that day-long trip. He was a true gentleman, telling us about the history, anecdotes and figures of each place a professional and kind way. Would recommend touring with him whether you are completely new to Romania or willing to know more about this beautiful country.
- loresepulveda00Great tour!!We had an amazing day! Florin is an excellent and prepared tour guide and also a very kind person. We visited the Libearty Bear Sanctuary, for me one of the best places to visit in Rumania, because you have the opportunity to see animals being free again. Bran Castle and Brasov are a must on a trip in Rumania. I highly recommend this tour!!
- theglobaldiplomat00Amazing Day in Romania with Florin!Romania was a quick two day stop on our 2-week adventure in Europe. It ended up being our favorite place along the trip. First, let me say that there is no way we would have seen this much if we had simply rented a car on our own. It's worth getting a guide to give you all of the stories and historical references along the way. This country is highly underrated and has a lot of fascinating history to offer. Florin took great care of us and was extremely knowledgeable about his country's history. He spoke great English and was able to take us off the beaten path to see a couple of things that we were really interested in, including a detour to visit a winery. I highly recommend doing a trip with Florin. We plan to go back and spend a few more days in this quaint, lesser explored country in Europe. You won't be disappointed!
- jimo72500Transylvania one day trip with FlorinFlorin made our day trip into the Carpatian Mountains to Peles Castle and Old Braşov city an incredible experience. He was very friendly and knows the history of the country very well. He was transparent about his personal story of living through the revolution and experiencing both the before and after. The two stops were both breathtaking. We definitely would recommend Florin again.
- DiegoC366400Perfect 1 day trip to Transylvania from BucharestTwo friends and I (from Spain) have been for a long weekend in Bucharest. We wanted to find an easy way to visit castles in Transylvania and do as much as possible in one day without staying over. We found 1 daytrip on Friday morning, called Florin who spoke perfect English and within 5 minutes we had arranged a trip for the next day. Our Guide was Angelica. She is a good driver and an experienced tour guide. She speaks very good english. She gave us a lot of facts and historical background at every location. We stopped in Sinaia first to see a monastery and Peles Castle. Then we went to Bran Castle and ended in Braşov, where Angelica walked us through the highlights of the city center. Our alternative to 1daytrip was to go on our own by train but having done the tour with Angelica we realized we would have not seen 1/3 of what we saw and would not know anything. Angelica encouraged us to speed up when needed and advised when we could take more time, and all in order to minimize other tourist groups infront of us etc. She adapts the trip according to any circumstance and makes the best of it. We left early in the morning (7:30) and were back around 19:00) with a good feeling about the day. In general Bran Castle is a bit touristic and I would say on its own is not worth the car ride from Bucharest. If you add Peles and Brasov it then becomes a nice day trip.
- Enricolore9200Wonderful day in RomaniaMe and my girlfriend had an amazing experience in Romania with a very prepared guide, Florin. You must visit castles of Romania if you go there, you need a good guide so you can be driven and get the best prices for tickets, restaurants and places' views. Florin, the guide was very kind and He was very able to answer every needs and questions... My girlfriend doesn't speak English very well but Florin speaks very well and slow so she has no problem to understand. Must book this tour!
- Wanderer3879524043400The unexpected surprizeThis year we visited Romania for one week. We stumble upon 1daytrip by chance and decided to give it a try and go for the Mud Vulcano short excursion, but in the end they also took us in a guided tour of Bucharest and we also spent a fabulous day at the mountains. We recommend it !!!
- JoeyMatt00best companion you can get in Romania..we've been rather blessed with the best of driver/guides during almost all our travels.. Both Florin and Mircea were extremely warm, accommodating, flexible, friendly, knowledgeable and great company. Florin was with us the first 2 days and helped us chart out our trip across Romania, making the best use of the limited time we had, keeping in mind all our preferences. Florin had to stay back during the rest of our trip due to some personal commitments and Mircea replaced him. Another wonderful and cheerful person, Mircea never let us feel the miles we covered across the length n breadth of Romania. Cars are well maintained and extremely clean. Pricing reasonable, infact the best rates that i could find.. for some reason, probably as these guys are freelancers and dont do much branding for themselves or push for reviews, its kinda difficult to come across on tripadvisor.. however if you've found them, rest assured, you are gonna have an awesome trip..
- Seaside58393400Bucharest and brasovOur guide / driver Mr. Florin is one of the best we have had in all the travels we have done so far. He was very accomdative , attentive and meticulous in details explaining every site or doubts we had. I wish him all the very best .