Private transfer to BRASOV
Your private transfer will pick you up from Bucharest Int Airport or North Railway station or your hotel down town and take you to your final destination.
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Tip for the driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our driver will meet you with a paper sign with your name on it
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- North Railway Station, Bucharest, Romania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7778P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private transfer to BRASOV?
- Private transfer to BRASOV price starts from $320.12. Discover and book Private transfer to BRASOV on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfer to BRASOV cancellation policy?
- Private transfer to BRASOV cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private transfer to BRASOV on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfer to BRASOV?
- Private transfer to BRASOV is hosted by Click2travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Click2travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer to BRASOV on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private transfer to BRASOV?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private transfer to BRASOV on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7778P5
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Seven night tour from Bucharest to Transylvania with Catalin
We had an exceptional experience traveling from Bucharest to Sibiu, on to Brasov, and returning to Bucharest. Our …
Professional and Knowledgeable
I have just returned from a fantastic four night visit to Oradea, Baile Felix and surrounding areas. Catalin organi…
Fam Trip to Romania organised by Click2Travel
Lovely Fam trip to Romainia organised by Catalin from Click2travel. We stayed at the lovely Hotel President, sampl…
A few of us went to Oradea last week and met Catalin who organised all the transfers and all our excursions with ve…
One week in Romania
Whole experience was excellent, if we had any troubles we could trust our friendly guide. Everything was arranged p…
Best Service in Romania
My whole trip was excellent planned, and I owe it to Mr Catalin and Click2Travel. I couldn´t have received a better…
Easy (not cheap) way to visit Romania
We used the services of this company twice in the last 3 years. The service was excellent starting from tips for th…
excellent trip to Peles, Bran and Brasov
We booked a private tour (two persons) to Peles Castle, Bran Castle (aka Dracula's Castle) and Brasov. Catalin pic…
Tour to Transylvania
I organised a private 2 day tour from Bucharest to Transylvania. Christian, driver and guide, was very knowledgeabl…
i visit romaine last week it was greet time with click 2 travel they are provide Good service , respond ,…
‘6 Hour Bucharest City Tour’ — AN EXCELLENT INTRODUCTION TO A MARVELOUS CTIY
I booked this tour, in advance, for my first full day in Bucharest (on a 7 night stay). It was a quiet Monday morn…
Click2travel helped our company to organise a tur in Rumania. It was a pleasure to work with Catalin who is always …
A Week in Romania
I took 25 University students (Turku, Finland) to Romania as a part of a University course. Click2travel organized …
One of beast concert- hall from eastern Europe.Beautiful decorated and perfect acustique.Nice garden.
Catalin made it worth it!
This was my first trip to Romania and Bucharest. I had the distinct pleasure of having Catalin as my tour guide. …