Book your private transfer, flexible program, travel in peace and luxury, enjoy your trip to Romania
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tip for the driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our driver will be waiting for your with your name on a paper
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Sibiu, Romania
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7778P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Private transfer to SIBIU?
- Private transfer to SIBIU price starts from $424.46. Discover and book Private transfer to SIBIU on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfer to SIBIU cancellation policy?
- Private transfer to SIBIU cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private transfer to SIBIU on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfer to SIBIU?
- Private transfer to SIBIU is hosted by Click2travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Click2travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer to SIBIU on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private transfer to SIBIU?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private transfer to SIBIU on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7778P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in September 2014
#110 of 430 Tours & Activities in Bucharest
- jgwreno00Seven night tour from Bucharest to Transylvania with CatalinWe had an exceptional experience traveling from Bucharest to Sibiu, on to Brasov, and returning to Bucharest. Our guide, Catalin, did an amazing job explaining history to us and answering our questions. The highlight was the visit to Dracula's Castle on Halloween, but the whole trip was one highlight after another.
- LCTravelsHampshire00Professional and KnowledgeableI have just returned from a fantastic four night visit to Oradea, Baile Felix and surrounding areas. Catalin organised this trip so we got the best out of the short time we were there and really showcased what a beautiful city and area it is to visit. The local guides we had for the visit to the Meziad Cave and the city tour were very knowledgeable and really explained everything on great detail. We stayed at the Hotel President & Spa and they offer treatments for a lot of conditions, but also beautiful spa treatments too. \I would not hesitate to book again and highly recommend contacting Catalin for your holiday to Romania.
- Daniel R00Fam Trip to Romania organised by Click2TravelLovely Fam trip to Romainia organised by Catalin from Click2travel. We stayed at the lovely Hotel President, sampled the spa treatments and had some lovely day trips. Will defiantly recommend Catalin and Click2travel to arrange trips to Romania.
- dkLondon201500ExcellentA few of us went to Oradea last week and met Catalin who organised all the transfers and all our excursions with very knowledgeable tour guides. I highly recommend this company.
- kiljunenremus00One week in RomaniaWhole experience was excellent, if we had any troubles we could trust our friendly guide. Everything was arranged perfectly for us and we were able just to enjoy our vacation.
- GerenciaKala00Best Service in RomaniaMy whole trip was excellent planned, and I owe it to Mr Catalin and Click2Travel. I couldn´t have received a better and more personalized attention. All details were taken care, so I didn´t have to worry about anything during my whole stay. Thanks so much Click2Travel, I will definetely come back!
- itzhaks201700Easy (not cheap) way to visit RomaniaWe used the services of this company twice in the last 3 years. The service was excellent starting from tips for the itinerary, help with minor problems on the way and very correct behavior. The people serving you are punctual, polite and well informed (Hotels, Restaurants, sites etc.). Every thing agreed upon and more were fulfilled.
- peterdeirdreben00excellent trip to Peles, Bran and BrasovWe booked a private tour (two persons) to Peles Castle, Bran Castle (aka Dracula's Castle) and Brasov. Catalin picked us up from the hotel and drove us to all the sites. He was friendly and very knowledgeable about the sites we were visiting. He dropped us back to the airport at the end of the day so we could get our flight home. The tour was good value, compared to the ones being peddled by our hotel
- Virginia P00Tour to TransylvaniaI organised a private 2 day tour from Bucharest to Transylvania. Christian, driver and guide, was very knowledgeable, professional and most helpful. The tour was very well planned and even though time was limited we managed to visit the most important landmarks.
- mwahid201400Excellent Servicei visit romaine last week it was greet time with click 2 travel they are provide Good service , respond , friendly, 24/7 support , globally network thank you very much click 2 travel team
- Peter A00‘6 Hour Bucharest City Tour’ — AN EXCELLENT INTRODUCTION TO A MARVELOUS CTIYI booked this tour, in advance, for my first full day in Bucharest (on a 7 night stay). It was a quiet Monday morning in September — immediately after the end of the summer holiday season — and I turned out to be the only visitor to have booked the tour. It was to have been a group excursion. So, under the circumstances, if Click2travel had canceled the tour and asked me to sign up for a different day instead, it would have been completely understandable. But, no, the tour was on! It is a testament to Click2travel’s professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction that the agency’s own General Manager, a pleasant man named Catalin, took me on the tour himself. I was staying at a hotel near Revolution Square, so we began our perambulations with a stroll around this historically significant area. Catalin’s introduction to Romanian history was just right for a foreign visitor like myself: I am keenly interested in history but arrived in Bucharest with a regrettably vague understanding of *this* country’s history. Because I am partially disabled and have a gait impairment, I walk more slowly than most people, and Catalin kindly paced our stroll accordingly. Much of the rest of the tour took place in Catalin’s car — and I enjoyed his narration as I viewed the sights in comfort. One of Bucharest’s most important attractions is an open-air ethnographic museum called the Dimitrie Gusti National Village Museum, and we made a stop there. Catalin escorted me around the premises, and his narration was invaluable, as none of the signage is in a language that I know. Another important stop was the Palace of Parliament, where only the government’s tour guides are permitted to take visitor through — in groups — and where Catalin handled all the details in arranging for my going on a tour with an English-speaking guide. The tour of this facility involves ascending and descending some 500 marble steps, some without hand railings, or, with railings on the “wrong” side for assistance with my particular disability. My group was fairly large — at least two dozen people — and Catalin made sure to have a brief talk with my guide, before the tour departed, alerting him about my condition. Accordingly, the fact that I was slower than most of my fellow tourists was accommodated (e.g., I was allowed to begin ascending the initial flight of stairs slightly before the tour actually began). Click2travel’s “Bucharest City Tour” constituted an excellent choice for me because (1) my particular needs were taken into account and (2) in addition to seeing highlights of the city, I got a general sense of its layout and was better-informed on which sightseeing options, not included in the tour, might be appropriate for me later during my stay. But I think that the tour would *also* be appropriate for folks visiting Bucharest for much shorter period of time . This is because the tour not only introduces visitors to the city. It covers the “must see” highlights (well, at least for my sensibilities!) and saves time that one might squander trying to reach them on one’s own. I recommend the tour!
- juliai63800Very goodClick2travel helped our company to organise a tur in Rumania. It was a pleasure to work with Catalin who is always on-line and answers very fast at any time of a day. Bus which he booked was very good. All restaurants which he recommended were very good. He also made a walk trip in the old town, our customers were very happy and liked the tour. We can recommend "Click2travel" and would like to thank for helping us. Best regards
- Tuomas H00A Week in RomaniaI took 25 University students (Turku, Finland) to Romania as a part of a University course. Click2travel organized a bus with a driver and hotel accommodations for our group. Everything went very well. The bus was clean, good and spacious. Our driver Dimitru was both very nice, professional and all in all a dependable and a good driver. The hotels were nice and everything went smoothly and without any trouble. Click2travel is a dependable travel agency and delivered everything they promised and also in a very competitive price. I would whole-heartedly recommend Click2travel for everyone, whether a single tourist or a large group.
- viky4600Emblematic place.One of beast concert- hall from eastern Europe.Beautiful decorated and perfect acustique.Nice garden.
- DeniseiR1200Catalin made it worth it!This was my first trip to Romania and Bucharest. I had the distinct pleasure of having Catalin as my tour guide. The weather was great however, from the time I got into the car and we started our journey, Catalin was clearly knowledgeable and eager to share the history of the city. He was patient and answered all our questions. He knows all the cool spots, took us to an awesome spot for lunch and then even help me get some shopping done. I would confidently recommend him to anyone who is looking to plan a trip or a tour! Thanks Catalin....thoroughly enjoyed the tour!
Buy it with
Private transfer to SIBIU provided by Click2travel
Product Overview: Private transfer to SIBIU
Number of Photos