We start the day early with a drive to the Black Sea. On our way take a view over the vineyards in Dobrogea region. Afterwards, we continue to Constanta, the oldest port at the Black Sea. We will visit together the Orthodox Cathedral, the archeological museum and of course the symbol of the city, the Casino. Next is a walk on the beach on the seaside resort of Mamaia.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Licensed Private Guide
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your hotel or at any other location of your choice in the city
- Modern & comfortable A/C car or minivan at your disposal during the tour
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites
- VIP skip-the-line admission
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-fi in all our vehicles
- Photo fees
- Entry/Admission - Cazinoul Constanta
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from any hotel in Bucharest
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16115P38
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day trip to the Black Sea?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day trip to the Black Sea on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day trip to the Black Sea?
- Day trip to the Black Sea price starts from $190.46. Discover and book Day trip to the Black Sea on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day trip to the Black Sea cancellation policy?
- Day trip to the Black Sea cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip to the Black Sea on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Day trip to the Black Sea?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 12h. Discover and book Day trip to the Black Sea on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16115P38
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cazinoul ConstantaStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Plaja MamaiaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Eastern European Experience
Joined in July 2015
#45 of 429 Tours & Activities in Bucharest
- Vacation60605300A September to remember by: Peles Castle - Brasov - Dracula's CastelA fantastic Trip and with excellent tour guide - Vlad and a super calm driver-Dan. I made a booking last minute as I did not plan my trip in advance before entering Bucharest. I had a blast experience. The tour was packed with about 45 people. I think I was among the solo traveler. But Vlad was able to provide his best efforts and attention to all 45 people. Peles Castle was astonishing. I was a blown away with the architecture and design and the materials used. Gran Castle was another great castle brought for you a memorable experience. I had a long-13 hours trip, but it was a great and pleasant experience. I can not trade with other experience. Until we meet again with another fabulous journey.
- Curiosity4052642941800Vlad the great tour guideVlad the guide was exceptional. His tour was informative and insightful. Vlad was a great story teller regarding the history of both castle's and the areas that we visited. At the end of our trip once we were dropped off at original pick up point Vlad went the extra mile and helped book transport back to our hotel as we could not find a taxi. Once dropped off, Vlad ensured we had arrived safely. Vlad phoned to ask if we had left a credit card in the bolt drivers car which we had. Vlad arranged for the driver to return this to us which was a huge help and would have struggled with a stressful situation otherwise. He is amazing and if you book to go on this trip which I suggest that you do Vlad is the man to go with
- 851fayea00DaytripOur day trip from Romania to Bulgaria was an absolute pleasure. Christian O., went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable with bathroom breaks and time for snacks. He spoke English which was a bonus for me and gave a detailed account of all the places we passed on the journey. Christian O. arrived on time , the vehicle was clean and he assisted us with our luggage. 5 Stars for Christian O On the return trip Christian O, drove on a different route so we could experience crossing the Danube by ferry at the border This experience was definitely the highlight of the trip
- z_aljunaydi00AmazingOur guide/driver Mr. Cola is amazing, friendly and easy-going! This tour is excellent to explore a bit of Bulgaria, I recommended this tour! Thank you Mr Cola for this trip and dropping us off in the station!
- leep74700It never happenedWe never got picked up at our hotel so thanks for the experience. Your email said we were supposed to get picked up at our hotel at 0730. We waited till 0800. Will never do business with this company again.
- Mine T00recommendedVlad was a great tour guy, very informative, both in terms of Transylvania and Romania in general. I definitely recommend the tour as well.
- JesskaBuns00Definitely worth going on the castle tour!Honestly well worth going on this tour with a proper tour guide like this one! Our guide Eugen clearly knew his stuff and made the while trip a good one. I booked this tour specifically to go and see Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) but honestly the real star of the tour is Peles Castle - a great location to have a tour around! Bran Castle is a lot more touristy but still interesting, and it's great to finish the tour off in Brasov - a fab city with a lot of history! Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to see the castles, and can't thank Eugen and the team enough for a good day out. :)
- Ingrid S00Must-see trip😊Great trip - interesting castles, nice historical Brasov city, comfortable coach, great guide. We have learned a lot about kings, their lives, how they helped to develop country, have seen beautiful Peles castle.
- Y4874EJdanas00Dracula castleAll the trip was amazing and the guide Otilia was super nice ❤️ I was really impressed. Will came back from Bulgaria.
- DirtyDJ1400Must visit !!I feel it was a beautifully arranged and managed from the pick-up to the journey and the overall driving experience and the guides patience and treatment towards the guests was really lovely and insightful. Thank you for the lovely experience.
- MaltaKirk00Great Guide, too much for 1 day.The guide (Dan) was excellent , however visiting all 3 places in 1 day is too much. There isn't enough time to really enjoy the places to their fullest. The queue at Bran Castle was so long I didn't go in and just enjoyed the town for 2 hours instead. A trip that leaves out 1 of Bran or Brasov would be ideal. Brasov itself probably deserves a full day to visit.
- lbmiddleh00Great dealGreat tour. Went by bus equipped with power outlets. Tour guide Anna was exceptional, very knowledgeable and friendly. The castles was as described. Shopping was good. No complaints worth every dollar.
- dylansM188KW00Castles and a big busVlad was the best tour guide! We had a blast seeing the castles. The bus was big and the castles were tall.
- thanasisRwko00Great experienceIt was a great experience, i would highly recommend to anyone. The tour guide was very friendly and helpful!
- alexandross85100Such a great trip!Vlad is the best tourist guide I have ever had. He is polite, helpful and well organised. He is talkative and communicative, with deep knowledge of the history, culture and society of Romania. Thanks to his organising and communicative skills, my trip to Pekes castle, Dracula castle and Brasov was amazing. Always on time and ready to help you. During this full day trip, he sent various information on the meeting points (with photos), itinaries, times, things to do, etc. If I come back to Bucharest, I would wish to have Vlad again as a tourist guide.
Buy it with
Day trip to the Black Sea provided by Eastern European Experience
Product Overview: Day trip to the Black Sea
Number of Photos