Saver Deal: Full-Day Snagov Monastery, Mogosoaia Palace & Bucharest City Tour
By Gray Line Romania
Take advantage of our saver deal, get two essential tours when in Bucharest at a very attractive price! The first part of the day is dedicated to Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace. It is an amazing opportunity to admire two of Romania’s most unique sights, which are within easy reach of nearby Bucharest, although a million miles away in terms of ambience. After enjoying lunch during your free time, hop on a spectacular Bucharest city tour and discover some of the most intriguing things to do in the city, experience the culture of the city, and learn about some of its most important moments throughout history.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 4-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Bucharest
- Entry/Admission - Snagov Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mogosoaia Palace
- Entry/Admission - Muzeul Naţional al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti"
- Entry/Admission - Catedrala Patriarhală
- Entrance tickets - approximately €6 per adult
- Optional gratuity
- Entry/Admission - Ateneul Român
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Parliament
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Bucharest
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7745P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 y.o. cannot attend shared tours
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to organise the tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7745P31
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Snagov MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mogosoaia PalaceStop: 100 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti"Stop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byTriumph Arch (Arcul de Triumf)House of the Free PressCalea Victoriei
- 4Ateneul RomanStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Palace of ParliamentStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Catedrala PatriarhalaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Old TownStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Prefect guide and trip
Absolutely amazing. Best trip we have done. Guide was absolutely amazing and made a excellent trip superb. Highl…
Fantastic day out with superb tour guide
Gabriel was a super tour guide really knowledgeable and thorough. All the locations were well covered and I would h…
Well worth it.
Great tour and would highly recommend! Our tour guide Alexia was fantastic, and very knowledgeable. The only thing …
Amazing scenery and guide
Alexia was an amazing guide and I think the driver should be the best even next year! Thank you so much for the bea…
Day trip to Bulgaria
Visit to Veliko Turnovo was the best part. Activities there were all very nice. Boarder crossing was easy.
Good experience, excellent guide and beautiful places to discover. Looking forward to have another tour with you gu…
Great trip and tour
Fantastic tour, Gabriel our guide was fantastic, very knowledgeable and gave us a great insight into the history an…
We really enjoyed the trip, especially Pele Castle. Our guide Alexia was lovely and really informative. The trip w…
Although a little crowded at the main spa the place is large enough to find quiet areas to lose yourself.
Nice day trip and a great host!
We had a great tour! Very comfy vehicle and a very nice host, Christy, who spoke very good english. He told us of r…
We love it, the pickup was very easy and our guide was the nicest person he knows a lot about Bucarest and the salt…
Awesome day trip to Bulgaria
Cristi was great! He knew a lot of information about both Romania and Bulgaria. He took us to a phenomenal restaura…
Amazing place to visit
Amazing place to visit and to stay for the all day. Many different saunas , hot baths. Drink's bars into the pool. …
Very nice tour
Very nice Tour, hopefully Both castles were open although the day was a little bit rainy sadly but the tour was phe…
Exceded my Expectations
Eugene was a fantastic guide. He shared many facts and interesting information along the trip. This trip exceded my…