Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hidden Bucharest is about the unseen treasures of the city, less known places, monuments and buildings that you can not normally see. We will see the oldest dwelling in the city, the oldest statue in town, the oldest church in town, the Mitei House, the Coral temple and many more. The tour is easy and attractive, good for a relaxing half a day in the city.
- You'll start atAviatorilorBulevardul Aviatorilor, București, RomaniaWe meet at the exit of the Aviatorilor metro station, at the corner of Herastrau Park. Near the exit you can see a Bike rental shop I'Velo.See address & details
- 1HiddenStop: 4 hoursHidden Bucharest is about the unseen treasures of the city, less known places, monuments and buildings that you can not normally see. We will visit the oldest dwelling in the city, the oldest statue in town, the oldest church in town, the Mitei House, the Coral temple, etc.Read more
- You'll end atAviatorilorBulevardul Aviatorilor, București, RomaniaWe meet at the exit of the Aviatorilor metro station, at the corner of Herastrau Park. Near the exit you can see a Bike rental shop I'Velo.See address & details
Bulevardul Aviatorilor, București, Romania
Returns to original departure point
- Traditional Tuica
- Use of bicycle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is held with minimum two persons
- Most travelers can participate
- You must rent a bike at the point of meeting. Aprox 5 euro/day
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I participated in a few events organized by OnAdventure and always discovered new places with very interesting stories. Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour was definitely my favorite.
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great all the way :)
Well, this Sunday we went on a hike Starling from Azuga towards Susai challet and back..where we enjoyed one beauti…
Great autumn-winter mountain day hike
I was the first time with OnAdventure in a day hiking trip to Romania mountains. What I liked the most was the feel…
Great experience with Onadventure!
Alex fits in perfectly with what he does! He has patience, skills and builds a super fine mood whether you are a p…
Two Thumbs Up For Alex
This was a great tour and Alex was a wonderful guide. He was friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and best of all, he was…
Fantastic guide with a wonderful itinerary
Alex was by far the highlight of this trip. I knew finding an off the beaten path tour to see Bulgaria in January w…
Excellent guide and great itinerary
Alex clearly has a passion for travel, being a guide and adventuring around his own and nearby countries. It's fair…
Amazing Tour for curious minds
We booked This after a day tour with Alex! We liked so much that was impossible to stop! He knows the perfect spots…
Its a really good Way to see Bulgária !! Alex is very competent guide!! We felt very happy all the time, was wonder…
Day trip to Bulgaria
Just fancied a day trip to Bulgaria. Hadn’t looked too much into the trip but it sounded good and I thought why not…
Lovely one day outdoors
I recommend Alex & OnAdventure, it was a beautiful day and a very nice outdoors experience. Kudos for the picnic th…
great guide, great experience in the mounaints Bugegi
very well organized, great atmosphere and respect for the tourists. beyond the great view and journey, we had a pic…
Wonderful Carpathian hiking
Well, hiking with Alex@OnAdventure on Zaganu - Gropsoarele Ridge, trough Ciucas Mountains, was a really pleasant s…
Ciucas and Gropsoarele Peak
First time with Alex Excellent guide that I warmly recommend. It was a wonderful Saturday. I enjoyed every minute.
Awesome tour, awesome guide!
It's the second mountain tour to we went on with Alex @ OnAdventure. After a wonderful experience at Cuca cabin, we…
Bike trip to Bulgaria
The trip took place with almost 20 friends to visit the Rusenski Lom, everything was very well organized and we had…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 668 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,338 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 677 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,171 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour
What time does Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour start?
Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour?
Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour price starts from $38.73. Discover and book Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour?
Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour is hosted by OnAdventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact OnAdventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour on Tripadvisor