The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest
By Christina Tours
Always a young, well educated, certified English speaking local guide that is also the driver. Comfortable minivan with full A/C. Includes stops at the best attractions you can see around Bucharest and in Transylvania, discover all of them in the most comfortable way possible. Possibility to choose the attractions that you want to go inside and the ones to skip or just see on the outside. Possibility to choose the preferred accommodation for the two nights spent on the tour depending on budget, taste, etc. The guide can help.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Meals and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Mogosoaia Palace
- Entry/Admission - Snagov Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Unirea Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - Mănăstirea Sinaia
- Entry/Admission - Peleș Castle
- Entry/Admission - Libearty Bear Sanctuary Zarnesti
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Peasant Fortified Church at Prejmer
- Entry/Admission - Biertan Fortified Church
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up can be done anywhere in Bucharest, from any hotel, hostel or apartment or even from the airport or train station.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63018P23
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest?
- How much is The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest?
- The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest price starts from $346.56. Discover and book The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest cancellation policy?
- The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest?
- The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest is hosted by Christina Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Christina Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best of Transylvania: three day tour from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63018P23
Bucharest - Brasov
Brasov - Sighisoara
Sighisoara - Bucharest
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Learn about romanian history and society, skip all the lines!
We went on a day trip to Peles Castle, Brasov and Bran Castle and it was a wonderful experience. Our guide Bogdan h…
Private tour from Bucharest to Sinaia-Bran-Brasov
We enjoy the tour !Angellica a our guide was amazing !nice and kind and she told us everything we need to know ! We…
Fantastic day out!
We booked this tour through our hotel, Angelica was at reception waiting for us at the hotel. Visiting the summer …
A wonderful day in Bulgaria
Our private day tour to the beautiful Bulgarian Basarbovo Monastery, the very old village Arbanasi and the incredib…
A Spendid Day in Bulgaria
I really had no idea what to expect for the day, and it was truly wonderful. The drive was easy and very little tim…
Splendid Private Tour!
We were looking for a private tour out of Bucharest to Peles Castle on a free day prior to our Danube River Cruise.…
Terrific; on time, English speaking driver, very conversant, educational experience. Very helpful. All we could ask…
Great day out with Bogdan.
We would highly recommend Christina Tours as the service from start to finish was excellent. Our email queries were…
Bogdan nailed this tour for us
You'll spend a lot of time on the road on this day tour from Bucharest and so the driver is really important. We we…
Great day out.
Very good tour. Bogdan, our guide, was very knowledgeable and informative of Romanian history. Great to have your o…
Visit to Peles Castle and Bran Castle
We had a great day doing the Dracula Tour with Florin. Florin was very knowledgeable and a very pleasant relaxed g…
Great city tour by Bogdan
He showed us a lot of his home town using a convenient minivan. No question was unanswered. A great way to learn a…
A remarkable experience in Bucharest and Southern Romania
We arranged with Hotel Kristina to be collected from the airport and mentioned that we would like to have a driver …
Brilliant Personalized tour - Castle Bran and Bear Sanctuary!
We arranged this tour through Hotel Christina and it was excellent. Out host, Angelica was very knowledgeable and …
Best way to enjoy Romania!
We were unsure about paying for a tour guide as we are independent travellers, but decided to use this tour company…