The Cantacuzino Castle is considered to be one of the most interesting castles in Romania, attracting thousands of visitors every year due to its haunted stigma and impressive artistic, historic and architectonic value.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Informative, friendly private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy the best view over the Carpathian Mountains
- Private tour is operated with a guide/driver
- Round manege for initiation in horse riding or ponies riding (5 minutes enought to take photos)
- Entry/Admission - Cantacuzino Castle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your private guide will pick you up from your hotel/hostel in Bucharest.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46320P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46320P32
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cantacuzino CastleStop: 3 hours - Admission includedGreet your English speaking tour guide who will pick you up from your hotel/hostel in Bucharest. Start your journey at the foot of the Carpathian mountains, place well known for both wine and winter sports (even if not both at the same time) and be prepared to see the best view over the Bucegi Mountains. Sip your coffee enjoying a pleasant time in the gardens or choose one of the manege services included in our offer (Round manege for initiation in horse riding or ponies riding for 5 minutes, enough to enjoy a unique experience and to take photos). Savor your Lunch at Canta Cousine, the castle's most delicious restaurant. In the afternoon we will head back to Bucharest. Don't forget to bid your tour guide farewell after he will drop you at your hotel/hostel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Travel Hub Romania
Joined in October 2016
- TeachingTower00Unbelievable tour with amazing guides!The entire experience far exceeded our expectations. Claudiu went above and beyond to ensure that our entire day was eventful. With only two days notice he was able to fulfill our entire request and did so with such an amazing personal touch. We did not just gain knowledge of the sites we visited but also about the culture, people, and food of Romania. We now know exactly what to order as we continue our travels! Not only did Claudiu do an amazing job making sure that we had adequate and well informed guides, but he provided a driver that made us feel so safe. We look forward to returning to Romania in the future to learn even more from Claudiu, but until then we use all the tips he provided us with to ensure the next few days go better than planned. We highly recommend using Claudiu as a guide and he added so much to our time in Brasov. It is hard to believe he could fit all that he did into one day. So worth every minute and the tour did not disappoint!
- David S00Excellent communist tour!Bogden-George Stan was very knowledgeable on the Romanian revolution and went out of his way to show us all of the sites. He was very personable and always willing to answer any questions about Romania’s sad, yet interesting period under communist rule. If you have any interest on this subject then a tour with Bogdan is a must!
- Anam2b00ConstantaI went on a trip to Constanta,It was a very interesting and a really nice place. I've learned a lot about Rumania. The best guide ever I had a very good time AND i will do it again. I Will recommend it to everyone
- Mike S00Two day trip to Transylvania and backTrip from Constanta to the Transylvania castles and back. The Guide Paul was a Wikileaks of Romanian history and politics and lots of things now make sense when you get the answer "It is complicated". My suggestion for anyone who wants to do this trip from Constanta is to add a day to the tour and have a day in Bucharest otherwise you spend a lot of time travelling to a fro. Accommodation provided was very good and ideally placed at our over night stop of Brasov. Everything very smooth and easy and it was nice to do the trip as a couple and not as a large group.
- Christina E00Amazing experience!My husband and I recently traveled to Romania and booked the 1 day tour in Transylvania. We’ve thought it will be a normal visit in the land of Transylvania, but it was absolutely amazing! A huge THANK YOU to our tour guide Alexandra and Travel Hub Romania who went above and beyond to ensure we are having a wonderful experience on our trip in Transylvania! Her English was excelent, she is enthusiastic and very knowledgeble. Conclusion: Amazing service, highly recommend it!