per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
- Constanța, Romania Pickup can be also done from anywhere in Constanta or surroundings (like Mamaia)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Constanța, Romania Anywhere in Constanta or surrounding resorts
- Bucharest, Romania Drop off can be done anywhere in Bucharest if pick-up is from Constanta
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63018P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta?
- Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta price starts from $121.21. Discover and book Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta?
- Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta is hosted by Christina Private Tours Romania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Christina Private Tours Romania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63018P11
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Christina Private Tours Romania
#63 of 440 Tours & Activities in Bucharest
- alvarocifuentes201600Learn about romanian history and society, skip all the lines!We went on a day trip to Peles Castle, Brasov and Bran Castle and it was a wonderful experience. Our guide Bogdan had a lot to do with us having a great time, his knowledge about romanian history was impressive (about romanian football too, me being a great fan). he taught us a lot about modern and past romanian society. We could Skip the lines, as he had his official guide badge. I totally recommend this agency, Dan the owner managed to organise a Transfer from the airport at a great price, even if i contacted him at 21 h (my girlfriend was arriving on the same night). In short, thanks Christina tours for helping us enjoy our time in Romania.
- Happyasapuppy00Private tour from Bucharest to Sinaia-Bran-BrasovWe enjoy the tour !Angellica a our guide was amazing !nice and kind and she told us everything we need to know ! We visited many beautiful places! We recommend this tour especially with Angelica !
- H1160GRdavidw00Fantastic day out!We booked this tour through our hotel, Angelica was at reception waiting for us at the hotel. Visiting the summer palace, bran Castle stopping for lunch and coffee along the way. We had a great day thanks to Angelica’s. Knowledge and great personality. Highly recommend this tour.
- beceverett1500A wonderful day in BulgariaOur private day tour to the beautiful Bulgarian Basarbovo Monastery, the very old village Arbanasi and the incredible Veliko Tarnovo was a highlight of our time in Romania. We were picked up in a private, luxury car by Dan, who is a fluent English speaker. Dan provided great conversation and was a really wonderful guide. He has a tertiary background in History, so he is really knowledgeable. Dan was fantastic at answering the many questions I had throughout the day, and gave us really interesting stories and history about the sites we visited. He gave excellent advice about where to eat, what local dishes to try, and some unbeatable secret photo spots. The day overall was fantastic value for money. I look forward to getting in touch with Dan for another tour next time I am in Romania.
- Michael A00A Spendid Day in BulgariaI really had no idea what to expect for the day, and it was truly wonderful. The drive was easy and very little time was spent at the border. The rolling countryside was amazing as we headed to Veliko Tarnovo. The first stop was at the Rock Monastery and you have to impressed at how it was hewn out of rock cliff. This is a UNESCO World Heritage site worth visiting. Next we were off to Veliko Tarnovo which is equally impressive in a different way. Seeing the Fortress perched atop the hill, you can understand the strategic importance of the location. Close your eyes and imagine the battles that must have taken place here. A nice old town village to walk, eat and shop in, this is a worthwhile day trip from Bucharest
- markandjudy201500Splendid Private Tour!We were looking for a private tour out of Bucharest to Peles Castle on a free day prior to our Danube River Cruise. I found a well-reviewed guide on Viator, but he was booked that day and referred us to Dan Munteanu, the owner of Christina Tours. Dan also owns the Hotel Christina in Bucharest, which was well-reviewed on TripAdvisor, so we went with him. We were VERY pleased! He arrived on time at 0800 in a very comfortable and well-maintained BMW. He is a very safe driver. He is very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable in the history and geography of his country. His English is fluent. He knew when to speak up, and when to leave us on our own. The day was well-planned and exceeded our expectations! In addition to our destination of Peles castle, he took us to the Sinaia Monastery, and even made a quick stop at the not-well-known but lovely Snagov Monastery (with the tomb of Vlad the Impaler!). All this, and he got us back exactly at our agreed time of 1700 so we could get ready to meet our cruise group for dinner. His fee was quite reasonable and a great value for a full-day private tour. You never know what you're going to get with tour guides in a foreign country, but we really had a perfectly lovely day with no complaints at all! It is my pleasure to recommend him. Thanks, Dan!
- Charles M00The tripTerrific; on time, English speaking driver, very conversant, educational experience. Very helpful. All we could ask for & more.
- 1Anu100Great day out with Bogdan.We would highly recommend Christina Tours as the service from start to finish was excellent. Our email queries were handled promptly by Dan even before we arrived in Romania. Our group of five really enjoyed our day out in Transylvania in the company of Bogdan/Boggy. We were picked up promptly and as this trip involves spending several hours on the road, Bogdan kept us all entertained for hours and hours. He was extremely patient with our never-ending queries about Romania, be it the country's history, about places of interest elsewhere in Romania or about sports etc. He also took us to some great spots during the course of the day to take some photographs. Due to traffic and long entrance queues, the day proved to be much longer than expected but we were never rushed through any of the sites. Bogdan also seems to have friends in high places as we managed to jump the queue at Bran Castle - which was such a welcome surprise as it meant we could escape the 38 degrees Celsius furnace much quicker than expected. Our long day out also meant we were very, very late for our dinner booking in Bucharest but Bogdan kept calling the restaurant to ensure they kept a table for us. Bogdan also gave some great tips/recommendations on what to see, do & eat during the rest of our stay in Romania. He really is a fantastic guide. Despite this being a private tour, it was great value and we also had the advantage of doing everything at our own pace.
- jamesfX9039RF00Bogdan nailed this tour for usYou'll spend a lot of time on the road on this day tour from Bucharest and so the driver is really important. We were very lucky to have Bogdan as our driver and guide. He kept us entertained throughout with great historical knowledge and enthusiasm for the area. Peles Palace is spectacular with its opulence and Bran Castle is quite the spectacle too. Brasov was lovely, particularly getting to have a drink with Bodgan. Highly recommend the tour, Bogdan in particular.
- Ken S00Great day out.Very good tour. Bogdan, our guide, was very knowledgeable and informative of Romanian history. Great to have your own private guide. Not rushed in any way to move on to the next attraction, all of which were very good. Bogdan was early to collect us and, all-in-all, together with the road works we were away from the hotel almost thirteen and a half hours. Well worth the money.
- Jeanette T00Visit to Peles Castle and Bran CastleWe had a great day doing the Dracula Tour with Florin. Florin was very knowledgeable and a very pleasant relaxed guide. Four of us travelled in a private car first to the Monastery at Sinaia, then to Peles Castle and Bran Castle and finally had lunch at the lovely town of Brasov. Florin was always very happy to stop off for coffee breaks whenever we wanted. I highly recommend Florin and this tour - we were only in Bucharest for 4 nights but this tour meant we saw a lot more of Romania and its beautiful countryside. It is a long day but well worth it.
- DietmarKirchner00Great city tour by BogdanHe showed us a lot of his home town using a convenient minivan. No question was unanswered. A great way to learn about Bucharest in an afternoon.
- Laurie T00A remarkable experience in Bucharest and Southern RomaniaWe arranged with Hotel Kristina to be collected from the airport and mentioned that we would like to have a driver do some short tours in the city and around southern Romania. Cosmin met us at the airport after a terrible flight from Frankfurt by Lufthansa where the food and crew were some of the worst we have experienced. He soon mAde is comfortable and explained that he had done some research on what we had indicated we wanted. I have a distinct disability and needed not to be expected to walk very far or stand a lot. This was soon accepted by both the staff st Kristina and the marvellous assistance of Cosmin who made our trip to Bucharest for 6 days one we will never forget! We did a no of daily trips and had a set rate for these and with Cosmin’s help we were able to have the experiences we wanted and our questions answered! Romania generally is a very rich and changing historical entity and it is the right time to visit to see and to question. Being a native of Bucharest and with close ties to the Rumanian Orthodox Church were able to explore the riches of that heritage see amazing icons and castles and have so many questions answered ! Hotel Christina was a friendly and bright environment where nothing was a problem for the staff. We organized a visit to the Opera snd we saw s private wine tasting. The location was good but the experience and learning waste to Cosmin! We started our Danube tour at the JW Marriott which was appalling and we craved to go back to Christina! Thank you Dan and Cosmin for the experience we recommend it to all!!’
- neilemma00Brilliant Personalized tour - Castle Bran and Bear Sanctuary!We arranged this tour through Hotel Christina and it was excellent. Out host, Angelica was very knowledgeable and spoke great English (handy, as I don't speak a word of Romanian!) so the 3 hour drive to Transylvania went really quickly. The bear sanctuary was the highlight for me (tip - book yourself on line before you go as it's cheaper and guarantees entry) and then Castle Bran which was amazing (also pre-booked). We also swung by Peles Castle for a quick look. although a long trip (0730-2100) it was well worth it and the private 'taxi' allowed us to move at our pace rather than a coach tour which would've had to set off an hour earlier, visiting several hotels enroute (oh, and cost more!). Overall a great day out and thoroughly recommended.
- tcf99900Best way to enjoy Romania!We were unsure about paying for a tour guide as we are independent travellers, but decided to use this tour company on a recommendation as it was our first time to Romania. We wanted to see the country outside Bucharest. What an excellent decision! Day Trip #1 was with Florin, south to Veliko Tarnevo, Bulgaria and was very enjoyable. By the end of the day we felt like we had spent the day with a new friend. He explained things as we went along and added a lot of background on himself from his life pre- and post-Communism. It was interesting and informative conversation and we never felt rushed or overloaded; just the right amount of info with a friendly way. Day Trip #2, north to Transylvania including Brasov, Bran Castle and the edge of Carpathian Mountains was with Angelica, and again the same friendly and informative style. Considering how much we took in during that day trip, she made it such a great day without being tiring. This tour company is highly recommended, especially for first time visitors and people wanting to understand the history. Great guides!
Buy it with
Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta provided by Christina Private Tours Romania
Product Overview: Private Transfer from Bucharest Airport to Constanta
Number of Photos