per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by car/van(depends of the number of participants)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Photo tax
- Entry/Admission - Bucharest City Tour
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Parliament
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up the travellers from the hotel or address
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66049P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for The Parliament visit
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember?
- Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember price starts from $164.98. Discover and book Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember cancellation policy?
- Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember?
- Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember is hosted by Come & Go. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Come & Go on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66049P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bucharest City TourStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Palace of ParliamentStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Old TownStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
4 hours perfect tour in Bucharest
Everything was perfect. The tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions. They showed up on ti…
Peles and Dracula Castle in one day
Everything was perfect. Nice trip, good car, amazing views and guide Tiberiu was really friendly and professional. …
Enjoyed the Carpathian Mountains with a guide
We were in Romania on a mission trip and wanted to see some sights as well. We didn't have a vehicle and wouldn't h…
Tour of the castles
Florin was a great tour guide. He was informative, educated, and was a very likable person. He showed up on time,…
Bears, Dracula & Brasov
I enjoyed this trip immensely. The guide picked me up slightly earlier than expected but no problem. We then went o…
I went with my mom and aunt on that trip and we had so much fun. Everything was excellent and we had great tour gui…
fun into the wild one day tour from bucharest
took this tour with Ionut who took us around and climbed with us into the ialomita cave and treated us to try Roman…
1 day tour to brasov, bran and peles castle from Bucharest.
We took this tour and we had an amazing taste of transylvania. Our tour guide Tibe, was perfect and told us many th…
This was an excellent tour!!! Doru was very professional and knowledgeable. His passion for his country and it's hi…
One day trip to Peles and Dracula Castles by Come & Go
Doru of Come & Go offerred to pick us up in front of our apartment building rather than the meeting place, this rea…
Dracula, Brasov, Countryside
Great tour with Doru to Dracula castle and Brasov, he is an amazing historian who is knowledgeable about Romania fr…
Best organized Field trip I've ever had.
Come & Go picked me up at the established hour from my house. In theory it was supposed to be just an average touri…
Excellent Day in Romania!
Really Enjoyed this tour! Excellent personal guide who was professional, kind and knowledgeable. The castles were a…
Day Tour in Bucharest
A very nice city tour, it was the second time with Come&Go Company, they were great in both city tours! Our busines…
Day trip to Sanaia and Brasov
Outstanding day trip with Come & Go to Sanaia, Bran Castle and Brasov. Doru was simply amazing, and was a wealth o…