Plitvice Lakes are Croatia’s oldest and most visited national park. Find out why a visit to this national park is mandatory while in Croatia. Experience power and beauty of water, and learn how it changed this magnificent landscape through ages. We will stop in Karlovac, the city on 4 rivers, and visit Aquatika - first freshwater aquarium in Croatia. This will be a perfect introduction to Croatia’s rich river flora and fauna. After guided tour through aquarium, we will continue our trip to NP Plitvička jezera. While walking through the oldest, and most attractive national park in Croatia, you will discover why is this location on the UNESCO world heritage list. We will wander through paths of this national park, and see lake system of 16 larger, and few smaller cascade lakes. We will cross lake Kozjak with electro boat* (not available in winter period). Our expert guides will be by your side whole time and help you explore the beautiful landscape of this part of Croatia.
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- NP Plitvice lakes entry fee
- Aquatika freshwater museum entry fee
- Licensed tour guide for whole duration of the trip
- Entry/Admission - Aquatika Freshwater Aquarium Karlovac
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Zagreb, or wherever you like
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198221P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198221P5
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plitvice Lakes National ParkStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Aquatika Freshwater Aquarium KarlovacStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#108 of 263 Tours & Activities in Zagreb
- Mandycassar3100SamobarVery quaint place with a nice museum, and a lovely walk through the park . We missed the castle as it was raining . must try the traditional cream cake .
- 315allant00Walking tour Zagreb with IvanaWe thoroughly enjoyed our Zagreb walking tour with Ivana. She has a great love for the city and is personable and likable. Zagreb has style and good food. Her English is excellent. We recommend her as a tour guide.
- 373ivat00MrsSo nice! We have seen the city in a different light. Thanks to Ivana and all of you who organized this event.
- Seeingbeautyhistory003 hour walking tour in ZagrebWe had a wonderful walk through the Old City of Zagreb with Ivana. She is passionate about Zagreb and her nation and happily shared her insights and knowledge with us. We learnt so much about the history of Zagreb and the culture of the people that live there. Walking through the Old City and visiting the sites, as she spoke about what had happened there over the centuries, made history come alive for us. I am very happy to recommend her.
- 315allant00Zagreb 3 hour walking tourWe had the wonderful pleasure of experiencing Croatia for 3 weeks. In our walking tour of Zagreb we were fortunate to have Ivana guide us. As a Dalmatian she is a multi talented person fluent in Croatian, Italian and more than adequate English. We were very impressed with her love for all things Croatian and her great insights and personal stories she told as we moved around the city. Particularly interesting was her detailed understanding of the huge 1000 year old cathedral. We spent a very pleasant afternoon with her and she was able to find the olive oil we wanted and recommended some liquors which purchased to take home. She was careful to help us onto the right bus. We heartily recommend Ivana to anybody wanting to do a tour of beautiful Zagreb.