Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 16 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local English speaking Driver/Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- 01 Night accommodation in a 3 stars hotel
- Entry/Admission - Vaci Street
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Bridge (Szabadsag hid)
- Food & Beverage
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities to Your Driver/Guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel Pickup - Please contact Local Operator "Traveljaz" 48 hrs before the tour to confirm your pick up time.
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114519P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton on Tripadvisor
- How much is Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton?
- Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton price starts from $350.00. Discover and book Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton on Tripadvisor
- What is the Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton cancellation policy?
- Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton?
- Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton is hosted by Traveljaz. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Traveljaz on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114519P10
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in January 2019
#4 of 35 Classes & Workshops in Zagreb
- J3531QOmuhammada00Recommended!Our friends recommended this tour to us, so we booked it with Maria. She is awesome! Knowledgeable and funny, made our walking tour enjoyable, then she took us to the port where the boat was waiting and we sailed around island you see from shore and walls of the old city. fresh breeze after the history walk, Nice combo and well organized. Thanks Maria
- brendap79800Classic Croatia TourFrom the minute we landed in Zagreb to saying goodbye in Split, this tour is one to remember and a highlight our our holiday. We were picked up by our guide Josip at Zagreb airport and from there the adventure began. Starting in Zagreb and travelling to Pula where the local guide was so knowledgeable of the town. Then on to Rovinj another seaside delight. Josip our main guide was and expert with local knowledge and information that we would not have discovered without him. We stayed the night in Opatija in wonderful accommodation then on to my favourite place, Plitvice Lakes National Park. It was simply breathtaking. This was the highlight for me. We stayed in wonderful accommodation again and the next morning travelled to Sibenik another spectacular seaside town. Then onto Makarska where and our accommodation. We had a day trip to Trogir & Split the next day and our final night in Makarska. 10 out of 10 Travel Jaz. I highly recommend this trip for those that want to see the beauty of Croatia with a guide that knows about his country. Thank you Josip.
- 14mateuszw00Great experience!We took a two hour historic tour for Dubrovnik and we couldn’t be more lucky! Marija was super friendly and well experienced tour guide who namely immersed us into the history of Dubrovnik and this region. As she is a local she didn’t only provide us with basic information but also shared a lot of personal stories of her and her family related to the city. We saw all places in Dubrovnik we wanted to check out and Marija was never surprised by questions raised during a tour. Highly recommended tour for Dubrovnik! She is a lovely person who will make your stay in this amazing city even better! 10/10 :)
- jleyvalen00Amazing!Amazing tour. Highly recommend. Maria is an expert and you will have the best tour ever. Look no further :)
- Margaret C00Really enjoyed Jolanta's explanation of the regionWe’d booked this tour with Costco as we had had good luck with their service on previous cruises—and they did not disappoint. Our guide, Jolanta Car, was waiting at the bottom of the gangplank with a sign. There were three of us + Jolanta. We walked to her car and began the hour and 15 minute drive into Istria. Jolanta speaks perfect english and carried on a running conversation all the way to the first stop: a little farm restaurant out in the hills. After a brief wait for the members of another tour (which arrived by bus), we had a light lunch with wine and could see Motovun—an old tiny town built on top of a mountain. That was our second stop. Jolanta parked the car and we started up the hill. My wife had recent surgery and chose not to make the walk, and waited in the car. The three of us walked to the top and Jolanta purchased tickets to walk around the wall, as well as a cappucino. We spent about a half-hour there, then walked back to the car and continued to a small distillery, where the owner provided an overview of their processing and provided free samples. Very informative. We returned to the ship on time. It was a wonderfult time and we felt like we had gained a new friend. As we left here, my wife asked if she had a card—she does and owns her own tour company (email@example.com). When we got back to the ship, my wife wondered if Yolanta could set up a private tour in Dubrovnik. We had not as it was supposed to rain—but perhaps a private tour could work. 45 minutes later, we had a tour and a deal. The Dubrovnik tour was also excellent and we recommend Jolanta without reservation.
- Diego S00Great Dubrovnik City TourMaria was super kind with us during the Dubrovnik City tour, she knew all the secret spots this city has to after, she speaks great Spanish so we were able to understand the history and culture of this amazing country, Croatia, I highly recommend to book her tours, she has a great attitude and she's very passionate about her job, thank you so much Maria!
- 975kellyc00Game of thrones and history tour.Fantastic trip with Maria. Her knowledge about the history of the city and Game of thrones was really impressive. She is friendly, polite, intelligent and a lovely lady. She was able to show us the famous GoT locations and told us lots about the terrible war in Croatia (optional). At the end of the evening we felt like we had known Maria for years. I would highly recommend her services. I hope to see her again the next time we visit. Thank you Maria!! 😀👍
- Arun M001 week Croatia with TraveljazTraveljaz was the tour company we contracted with for a 1 week tour of Croatia. They also set us up with their partner company for the Slovenia portion of our vacation. However, it was the Croatia tour that was directly managed by Traveljaz. Sam Elkomy, one of the owners, helped plan the vacation. He is extremely patient, always available by email or whatsapp and very professional. He seems to have been in the business for a while. We were 10 adults and 1 child. It was a cousin's get together. We were meeting up from 3 different continents. Planning a trip like that can be challenging, but Sam did an awesome job. Everything was delivered as promised or better. Flexibility was key for us as couple of us were older. They went above and beyond to help move the schedules even after we started the tour. Boris was our tour guide and he was excellent. Very understanding and made sure we got the best out of our trip. Both Sam and Boris speak very good English which can be a challenge in that part of the world. We had a mini bus for the entire duration. It was a fully customized and private tour. Yet, the cost was just about as much or lower than joining a viator tour. Our tour included Dubrovnik, Eliphati Islands, Korcula, Mostar, Split, Kravice, Krka and Plitvice with a drop off at Zagreb. We squeezed in a lot and it would not have been possible without Sam and Boris. Will definitely use their services again and highly recommend them.
- Abi C00Very professionalI booked with traveljaz, my travel arrangements in Croatia. I must say i was very pleased with everything Imad had organized. Highly recommended
Buy it with
Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton provided by Traveljaz
Product Overview: Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton
Number of Photos