Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Are you ready to discover Zagreb from old town to a modern area? The best is to start from Ban Jelačić square and follow tower Lotrščak, which is filled with sidewalk cafes and boutique shops. Pay attention to Kaptol- Zagreb Cathedral- 11th-century architectural grandeur, assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It is Zagreb landmark and the tallest building in all of Croatia. If you are in love with Gothic-style sacral architecture, a walk through this cathedral is a divine experience. Like moving through the time- renaissance walls, Dolac fruit and vegetable market, the bloody bridge, the famous Stone Gate (Kamenita Vrata), the ruins of archways and walls of the Stone Gate connects the travelers to the medieval history of the city. One of the important Zagreb points of interest is the tower Lotrščak. Built-in the 13th-century, it offers a 360-degree view of the Zagreb city from the top. Moreover, it has conducted a ceremony every day for the last hundred years. How nice is that?
- You'll start atBan Jelačić SquareTrg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaSee address & details
- 1Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Josipa Jelacica)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedBan Jelačić square, Kaptol, Zagreb Cathedral, renaissance walls, Dolac fruit and vegetable market, The bloody bridge, famous Stone Gate, tower Lotrščak.Read more
- You'll end atLotrščak TowerTomićeva ul. 9, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaSee address & details
Ban Jelačić Square, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Lotrščak Tower, Tomićeva ul. 9, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Josipa Jelacica)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Lithuania
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour price starts from $590.34. Discover and book The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour is hosted by Fun Top Fun Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor