The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour
By Opatrip.com Lithuania
Are you ready to discover Zagreb from old town to a modern area? The best is to start from Ban Jelačić square and follow tower Lotrščak, which is filled with sidewalk cafes and boutique shops. Pay attention to Kaptol- Zagreb Cathedral- 11th-century architectural grandeur, assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It is Zagreb landmark and the tallest building in all of Croatia. If you are in love with Gothic-style sacral architecture, a walk through this cathedral is a divine experience. Like moving through the time- renaissance walls, Dolac fruit and vegetable market, the bloody bridge, the famous Stone Gate (Kamenita Vrata), the ruins of archways and walls of the Stone Gate connects the travelers to the medieval history of the city. One of the important Zagreb points of interest is the tower Lotrščak. Built-in the 13th-century, it offers a 360-degree view of the Zagreb city from the top. Moreover, it has conducted a ceremony every day for the last hundred years. How nice is that?
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-120, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Ban Josip Jelačić Square
- Departure details
- Ban Jelačić Square, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Lotrščak Tower, Strossmayerovo šetalište 9, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P120
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour?
- The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour price starts from $513.26. Discover and book The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour?
- The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour is hosted by Opatrip.com Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip.com Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P120
- You'll start atBan Jelačić SquareTrg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaSee address & details
- 1Ban Josip Jelacic SquareStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedBan Jelačić square, Kaptol, Zagreb Cathedral, renaissance walls, Dolac fruit and vegetable market, The bloody bridge, famous Stone Gate, tower Lotrščak.Read more
- You'll end atLotrščak TowerStrossmayerovo šetalište 9, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Good tour but far too expensive for what is received.
There were no problems with this tour itself. However when we booked on Viator we thought it was for more than one …
Having this tour with Alvaro was just amazing as he is really passionate about it and provided us with lots of valu…
Great for team building and a fun way to see things in the city that you may not have otherwise noticed
We had 10 groups of 8-10 people. This was a team building activity for my company. We all enjoyed it. The guide was…
Glasgow Tour with Sofia
This was our first visit to Glasgow so we were looking for a nice introduction to the city - highlights and history…
Our tourguide Monique inspired us to read the books, not only watch the movies. She had amazing knowledge, and kept…
Charlie Harry Potter tour review
Charlie put on a show for the audience and was very passionate and engaging in a Harry Potter style. He was also ve…
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…