Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Are you enjoying different traditions of architecture? You really can do that in Old Zagreb- three parts three different lifestyles. First, from the 11th century, there was a roman-catholic diocese- Kaptol. Then, from the 13th century, there was a free royal town- Gradec. In the 19th century, they were united and a new part was created- so called Lower town. Do you know that all together, that is old Zagreb; build until the First World War? Even if they are very close to each other, different groups of people, with different architecture and living conditions, developed these parts in a different way. Who were citizens of different parts? How did they live and work? Who were the wealthy ones? What were the differences between them and how and when did all together become one city? This tour is for history lovers to find out what was local life in the past like!
- You'll start atKaptolKaptol, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaSee address & details
- 1Centar KaptolStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedFirst, from the 11th century, there was a roman-catholic diocese- KaptolRead more
- You'll end atKaptolKaptol, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaSee address & details
Kaptol, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Centar Kaptol
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Lithuania
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 162 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Old Zagreb Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Old Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Old Zagreb Walking Tour price starts from $602.48. Discover and book Old Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Old Zagreb Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Old Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Old Zagreb Walking Tour is hosted by Fun Top Fun Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor