Old Zagreb Walking Tour
By Opatrip.com Lithuania
Are you enjoying different traditions of architecture? You really can do that in Old Zagreb- three parts three different lifestyles. First, from the 11th century, there was a roman-catholic diocese- Kaptol. Then, from the 13th century, there was a free royal town- Gradec. In the 19th century, they were united and a new part was created- so called Lower town. Do you know that all together, that is old Zagreb; build until the First World War? Even if they are very close to each other, different groups of people, with different architecture and living conditions, developed these parts in a different way. Who were citizens of different parts? How did they live and work? Who were the wealthy ones? What were the differences between them and how and when did all together become one city? This tour is for history lovers to find out what was local life in the past like!
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Centar Kaptol
- Departure details
- Kaptol, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P119
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Old Zagreb Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Old Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Old Zagreb Walking Tour?
- Old Zagreb Walking Tour price starts from $512.82. Discover and book Old Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Old Zagreb Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Old Zagreb Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Old Zagreb Walking Tour?
- Old Zagreb Walking Tour is hosted by Opatrip.com Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip.com Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Zagreb Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P119
- You'll start atKaptolKaptol, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaSee address & details
- 1Centar KaptolStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedFirst, from the 11th century, there was a roman-catholic diocese- KaptolRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Good tour but far too expensive for what is received.
There were no problems with this tour itself. However when we booked on Viator we thought it was for more than one …
Having this tour with Alvaro was just amazing as he is really passionate about it and provided us with lots of valu…
Great for team building and a fun way to see things in the city that you may not have otherwise noticed
We had 10 groups of 8-10 people. This was a team building activity for my company. We all enjoyed it. The guide was…
Glasgow Tour with Sofia
This was our first visit to Glasgow so we were looking for a nice introduction to the city - highlights and history…
Our tourguide Monique inspired us to read the books, not only watch the movies. She had amazing knowledge, and kept…
Charlie Harry Potter tour review
Charlie put on a show for the audience and was very passionate and engaging in a Harry Potter style. He was also ve…
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…