Tour the historic city of Zadar on your way from Zagreb to Dubrovnik! The easiest way to travel from Zagreb to Dubrovnik might be flying, but you'll miss out on a few things you might see on the way if you choose to travel there with a car. This tour gives you an opportunity to see something on the way instead of just travelling from point A to point B.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Driver/tour leader
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32980P90
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32980P90
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1ZadarStop: 3 minutesZadar is an ancient Mediterranean port city. The old town, surrounded by walls and towers, is situated on a peninsula. The old town is a treasure trove of archaeological treasures and monuments to the ancient, medieval and Renaissance periods. This is visible by a number of sacral and architectural monuments – the church of sv. Donat [St. Donatus] where every summer the sounds of Zadar's musical evenings echo, the Roman Forum near the main square, Kalelarga - the longest and widest street, the Cathedral of sv. Stošije [St. Anastasia], an Archaeological Museum with its exceptional treasures and many other monuments of cultural and historical heritage (town gate, Arsenal, churches, museums...).Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Budget Transfer Croatia
Joined in March 2017
#10 of 133 Transportation in Zagreb
- Rea152900Amazing experienceMy siblings and I did this as a day trip to see Ljubljana and we had the best time. Ella was such a great tour guide and we recommend that anyone who stays in Zagreb should do this tour!
- Singhalanuj100Best Tour Organizers in Croatia.Budget transfers as per me are the best tour organizers in croatia. We had 4 tours with budget transfers and all of them exceeded our expectations. Their prices are most competitive and services have zero compromise. I would personally thank bilijana our tour manager, tamara , milos, pettara and ella our guides. Denis and djouran our drivers. Thanks a lot guys for making our holidays special.
- malsri6600Memorable trip to CroatiaWe recently went on an 8 day trip around Croatia and used the private transfer agency for transportation and local guides . Everything was very professionally done and things went without a hitch. Our contact was very responsive and organized and it was a pleasure to work with her. We also really liked our driver, Ivica , who was with us for 5 days and drove us from Zagreb to Dubrovnik I would highly recommend using this local agency to organize your trip in Croatia
- Dianne D00Wonderful day trip despite the rain.Our driver, Iva, was wonderful. She drove us safely to Bled and Ljubljana despite heavy rain all day. She informed us of historic sites and helped us find the sites that were important. Lake Bled was beautiful and she dropped us off at a good location to find the stairs to the castle. From the castle, we got our best views of the lake and church on the island. In Lubljana, Iva showed us the main sights and took us to the ticket booth for the Funicular. This was really helpful because it was still raining and we were able to see as much as possible. If we had tried to find everything on our own, we might have gotten lost and missed seeing parts of beautiful Lubljana. On the way back to our hotel in Zagreb, she was kind enough to make reservations for us at a wonderful restaurant. Because of the rain, she dropped us off at the restaurant, saving us from having to walk there in the rain. We highly recommend this trip with Iva.
- Daan V00Adventurous way to see the natureZiplining was a real adventurous way to see the nature in this area. The instructors gave a really clear explanation before we started ziplining. There wasn’t a moment I felt unsafe. I’m glad we did this on a cloudy day, because in the sun, it would be very hot I think.
- utahyamashiro00Must day trip from ZagrebBled lake was magical and Ljubljana tour was unexpectantly amazing. The downtown old town city square was the best I have ever experienced.
- Deanie1100Stress free day trip to DubrovnikExcellent way to see Dubrovnik while staying in Split. We decided to hire a private driver and car and sure were happy we did! Ivan picked us up at 7am promptly. We took the coast road there and made a few stops. Fresh oysters right out of the sea, Ston the mini Dubrovnik and salt producing village with an ancient Great Wall. We were dropped off right at the entrance of Dubrovnik walled city. Ivan our driver was just a phone call away when we decided to head back earlier than set time. The price is well worth considering car rental, gasoline,parking and the driver’s knowledge. Perfect way to experience The beautiful Croatian country side.
- rianemuan00Amazing Day TripGoran was an excellent tour guide. On the way to the lakes, he was able to explain the history of Croatia. The lakes and water falls were breath taking and we were lucky that our tour mates were fun people too. It was an amazing day trip and an experience we will not forget.
- Doug M00Learned to say Ljubljana, and had a great day doing so.What a great day. Slovenia is a gorgeous country and Ella, our tour guide and Drajic(sp?) our driver were the best. The trip was smooth and Lake Bled did not disappoint. Absolutely beautiful. Ella made recommendations and sent us on our own. The six of us went every direction, but all made sure to have the famous Lake Bled cream cake. On to Ljubljana, Slovenia's capital. Ella guided us on a short tour through the colorful lanes of the Old Town area. Pointed out some restaurants to try and sights to see. Might seem minor, but a biggie to me, was where the free restrooms were located. A fun day. We loved it.
- Jeriharper00Best way to get from Venice to Zagreb.What a fun way to get from Venice to Zagreb. The best part of this trip was meeting Ella and Drazen. They were on time and easy to talk to. They were the absolute best guides and taught us so much about Croatia. I feel like I made a fast friend in Ella. A+ service. And they got us there safe and sound. Thank you for making trip a pleasure.
- Tourist2387592993900Lovely day in Slovenia from ZagrebOur guide, Rafealla, was great. She communicated to us a few days prior to let us know what to bring and time of the pick up. At our two stops she gave us a quick tour to let us know what to do and where to go for the best treats. But then left us alone to explore. The places we went Lake Bled and the city of Ljubljana. Both were great spots to visit for the day. The driver was fabulous!
- Pamela F00Well Planned 6 Day Tour!Budget Transfer provided a personalized, throughly planned, well thought-out six day trip. They are far more than just a "transfer" company. Dražen (as driver) and Rafaella (as guide) were with me every step of the way, answering questions and being great travel companions. :) Rafaella was knowledgeable on so many subjects: Croatian history, current life in Croatia, and she was truly a pleasant and educational personality throughout all situations. My desires were fully taken into account, and I never felt led to do what the company might benefit from (as is often the case with guided tours) - everything was fully customized to what I wished to do & see. And where I chose to leave the details up to them, they were completely handled, with ease. I requested a tour covering a lot of ground and wanted to see many cities, and that we did! We kept moving and I saw so much more than I ever could have on my own. All the tickets, ferries, and timing was perfectly planned. From my very first emails with Biljana, I was impressed with the organization and thoroughness of Budget Transfer's planning. They went above and beyond to answer all my questions. I highly recommend Budget Transfer Croatia, for any length or type of trip. They can provide just what you're looking for, whatever that may be. And, with a friendly smile and a personal touch!
- mtyler7800Wonderful experience!We had a wonderful time on our tour with Budget Transfer. We visited Plitvice Lakes and even though there were a lot of people in the Park, our guide Ella managed to show us some beautiful viewpoints where there were no people at all! After our tour we opted for some cheese tasting so we visited a small family owned place. The food was great! Well worth it! The vehicle was very clean and comfortable and our driver Dragon made sure we were safe and happy as he kept cracking jokes. Thank you guys for an amazing day!
- s0jun000Good memoriesIt was so nice trip for us, and the driver kindly to attend us. We want to go another way to go around Plitlize National Lake in next time.
- SESNoVA00Amazing!We had a basic plan for 12 days in Croatia, but Rafaella made it happen! Tour guides and drivers, and ferry tickets, and transfers! Iva in Zagreb provided airport pickup, a city tour and an amazing trip to Istria. Marvelous truffles in Motovun! Maria in Pula gave a wonderful tour. Dragan, our driver and new best friend, from Zagreb to Plitvice to Zadar to Split, did an amazing job of making everything happen as it should— AND added in an olive oil tasting luncheon, and the most amazing Soparnik lunch in Gata(which we never would have known how to find!). Guides in Plitvice and Zadar were perfect! DJ in Split was the best tour guide ever. Dali in Hvar was so informative and accommodating! And Juliya in Dubrovnik was remarkably informative, and just such a nice person! All made this time in Croatia simple for us... and ever so educational, fun, tasty, beautiful , delightful, and, oh my, do I wish to go back!