per group (up to 7)
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional and informative driver/tour leader
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Local guide in the Park
- One-way private transfer
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets. Please note: Must be bought in advance. Contact us upon booking for details.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32980P43
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes?
- Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes price starts from $427.79. Discover and book Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes on Tripadvisor
- What is the Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes cancellation policy?
- Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes?
- Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes is hosted by Budget Transfer Croatia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Budget Transfer Croatia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Zagreb to Zrce beach with a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32980P43
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plitvice Lakes National ParkStop: 3 hoursTake a walk through Croatia’s most visited national park, a Unesco world heritage site - Plitvice Lakes! Plitvice Lakes is one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia. The national park is world-famous for its lakes arranged in cascades. These lakes are a result of the confluence of several small rivers and subterranean karst rivers. 18km of wooden footbridges and pathways gives you an opportunity to explore 16 interconnected lakes arranged in cascades. This heavily forested park hides 75 endemic plants,55 different species of orchids,160 bird species, and even bears and wolfs!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful day trip despite the rain.
Our driver, Iva, was wonderful. She drove us safely to Bled and Ljubljana despite heavy rain all day. She informed …
Adventurous way to see the nature
Ziplining was a real adventurous way to see the nature in this area. The instructors gave a really clear explanatio…
Must day trip from Zagreb
Bled lake was magical and Ljubljana tour was unexpectantly amazing. The downtown old town city square was the best…
Stress free day trip to Dubrovnik
Excellent way to see Dubrovnik while staying in Split. We decided to hire a private driver and car and sure were h…
Amazing Day Trip
Goran was an excellent tour guide. On the way to the lakes, he was able to explain the history of Croatia. The lake…
Learned to say Ljubljana, and had a great day doing so.
What a great day. Slovenia is a gorgeous country and Ella, our tour guide and Drajic(sp?) our driver were the best.…
Best way to get from Venice to Zagreb.
What a fun way to get from Venice to Zagreb. The best part of this trip was meeting Ella and Drazen. They were on …
Lovely day in Slovenia from Zagreb
Our guide, Rafealla, was great. She communicated to us a few days prior to let us know what to bring and time of t…
Well Planned 6 Day Tour!
Budget Transfer provided a personalized, throughly planned, well thought-out six day trip. They are far more than j…
We had a wonderful time on our tour with Budget Transfer. We visited Plitvice Lakes and even though there were a lo…
It was so nice trip for us, and the driver kindly to attend us. We want to go another way to go around Plitlize Nat…
We had a basic plan for 12 days in Croatia, but Rafaella made it happen! Tour guides and drivers, and ferry tickets…
It was an enjoyable day trip from Zagreb to Slovenia. Ljubjana walking tour with our local tour guide is enjoyable.…
Rafealla Vled and the driver were not only reliable, helpful, accommodating and informative, but she is amusing and…
DO Go Chasing Waterfalls
Disregard TLC’s advice on this experience. These waterfalls are worth the chase. Ella and her team were extraordina…