Enjoy a very pleasant and fast transfer from Zagreb to Budapest in a very comfortable car with a professional driver. Your comfort and satisfaction is the most important target! You can depart any time during the day.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Private accommodation
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
- Zagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Budapest, Hungary
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18611P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb?
- Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb price starts from $205.70. Discover and book Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb?
- Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb is hosted by Zico Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zico Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18611P12
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Zico Day Tours
Joined in September 2014
#22 of 264 Tours & Activities in Zagreb
- maxineweir00City ZagrebNed was awesome! So fun and full of information. He did an amazing job showing us Zagreb. Walking and driving tour. Very accommodating.
- Genady B00CastleThe tour is so good as simple. Meeting point was at city center Zagreb, easy to find, but we late despite it. The guide was so kind and wait us for 15 minutes. A plus for those who is so bad in topology. Castle klimb was not too difficult, but still need to wear good shoes for gravy path. Dinner was in a reastaurant. Delicious more than expected. Thanks to Ned.
- Julie J00Enjoyable and insightful tour.Great guide. We were lucky enough to have the tour to ourselves and were given great flexibility on where and what we wanted to see. We covered a lot of the different areas of Zagreb and it’s history. Highly recommended.
- roxydeleon00Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and MontenegroWe had an exceptional experience, Adam made us everything easy sending Robbie with us. Robbie chose the best tour guide in town. We had a private tour starting at Zagreb and ending at Dubrovnik. I recommend them 100%.
- Angelo Z00Two Great Days of Sightseeing in CroatiaI booked Zico tours for a city tour of Zagreb and also a tour of Lake Bled/Ljubiana both in late June 2023. The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable, both local experts. As a result I think I saw, learned and enjoyed these destinations more than anticipated. And because the tours were private, me and two friends, I am convinced it was a much more worthwhile experience than had I booked with a large group. I would highly recommend Zico.
- LauraG4444400Excellent tour with an amazing guide!Vanja was my tour guide for this all-day tour to Trakošćan castle and winery/restaurant. She was very knowledgeable about Croatia and so fun to talk with during several one-hour driving legs. Only 2 of us on the tour made for a personal experience. I had a few issues and she ensured I was accommodated (food allergies, stairs). She spoke perfect English (along with at least 4 other languages). Restaurant and winery we visited was off the beaten path but well known to locals. Stunning views from the top with excellent food and wine. Highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting a more personalized experience. Zico Tours made accommodations for me from the start (communicative in email) to ensure I was able to go on this great tour. 5-stars for Vanja, Adam and Zico tours!
- chrisrT3514IK00An excellent day of food, drink, and cultureWe were so glad that we went on this tour with our guide, Robert. He is very kind, knowledgeable, and funny. We learned a lot about Croatian history from what he shared, and from our visit to the spectacular castle. And the food and drink at the winery was the best I've had in months. Beautiful, relaxing views all around the countryside.
- G B00Great way to visit SloveniaWe had Mislav as our guide. We really enjoyed his company. He was very knowledgeable and very accommodating. We really enjoyed our trip with him.
- Kalie P00Awesome countryside & wine tourMy sister and I had such a lovely time with Vanya (sp?) our guide for the day. We were guided through sampling sparkling wines at Jagunic Vineyards with one of the owners and had an awesome charcuterie spread, then we rounded out the trip at the adorable town of Samobor with coffee and cake. Vanya shared history of Croatia and northern wine country, we would highly recommend the tour!
- pamelajolson00AMAZING Trip! Do not hesitate!WOW - What a trip! This was my first tour I have taken like this (only day tours in the past). If I were to rate Zico Tours, I would rate it a 15 out of 1-10 (if not higher). Adam was such a pleasure to work with while planning our trip, answering all questions very timely and providing us with one of the most fabulous trips I have taken. The hotels were hand picked and amazing (especially Opatija Mozart Hotel), as were the tour guides! Rose, Christy and I arrived in Zagreb to find Ned waiting for us at the Airport. He helped us with our luggage, drove us to our hotel and then gave us a tour of the beautiful old city. He was so informative and kind. After the tour he dropped us at our restaurant for our welcome dinner. The next morning we were greeted by our driver Robert. Robert was our driver, tour guide and soon became our friend. Robert spent the next 7 days with us "ladies"! He was so timely, informative, knowledgeable, kind, caring, and our wingman! He answered all our questions and more, showed us the beautiful countryside, added extra bonuses and got absolutely drenched in the pouring rain showing us around. We reminded ourselves several times - there is no bad weather, just bad gear. Robert is also a great driver and I felt very safe with him! We toured Lake Bled and Ljubljana in Slovenia, many coastal cities in Croatia, hiked Plitvice Lakes National Park (a MUST see for anyone in Croatia - It was beautiful!). We visited Split in Croatia, Mostar in Bosnia (had a local meal and local wine in Mostar - Robert thank you for encouraging me to try the food), Dubronvik in Croatia and Budva, Zotor and Perast in Montenegro. . We were provided with great local tour guides in Zagreb (Ned), Truffle Hunting in Istria (Nikola), Split (Ina), Mostar, Bosnia (Mirza "Prince"), Zotor, Montenegro (Milica), Dubrovnik (Ivana), We could not have asked for a better experience than the one we had! The Adriatic Sea and the countries we visited are absolutely beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend that anyone wanting to visit this area to look into Zico Tours!
- ShannonB4500Charming Castle and Delicious Food and WineWe enjoyed our visit to this beautiful castle and family-run winery. Our guide, Robert with Zico tours, was extremely knowledgeable and fun - he kept us laughing! A relaxing day day in the Croatian countryside with good food, company and delicious wine. We highly recommend this tour for those looking for a close day trip outside the city.
- 990jm00Outstanding DayMy husband and I did the private, 10-hour tour. Our driver, Ned, picked us up at our hotel in Zagreb and was not only our driver but also our tour guide. He was excellent - personable, very knowledgeable, a good driver, and an altogether pleasant person with whom to spend the day. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone who only has one day to visit Slovenia. The views of the lake from Bled Castle were amazing, the cave was quite spectacular, and we loved the charming town of Ljubljana. Fortunately, Ned had suggested that we have lunch in Ljubljana - the canal is lined with lovely cafes. It was a wonderful day, we learned and saw so much, and were quite pleased that we had taken this tour.
- ashleymoy00A lovely day trip to lake bled and LjubljanaMy friend and I went on the day tour with Nenad to lake bled and Ljubljana. It was a great time and we got to see everything we wanted. Ned was knowledgeable and friendly and a great driver. I would definitely do a tour again with this company in the future. Cheers!
- Thomas L00The Best Private tour ever!!!I have traveled to many countries in Europe, the Middle East and Asia and this tour was by far the best Private tour ever. Even going in the off season (End of December), the tour agency and guide Robert knocked this out of the park. Everyday, we had a quick meeting about the days itinerary and schedule and the off we we went. On many occasions, we were able to stop at locations for a ad hoc experience that weren't part of the tours itinerary, but made the trip over-the-top. Not only did the agency book our last-minute trip over the Christmas break, they also provided THE best tour guide ever, Robert. He was so informative on any question we had, his reputation and friendship with other guides was evident to see and even got us access to sites that would otherwise be closed for breaks. He was family friendly and offered recommendations on everything from food to locations for Mass. Most importantly he was an instant hit with our son who has Autism, for this alone, the trip was worth it. If you are ever in the area and want to have a quality tour without all the hassles of mass tours, this is the best option. It capitalizes on the natural beauty of the surrounding countries and provides for a worthwhile and memorable tour that will leave you stunning memories that last a life time. There was literally nothing about this tour that I would change. The food, culture, drink, people, sites and experiences were sublime.
- 1990craigc00A tour you can't miss in zagrebFunny and very knowledgeable tour guide that guided us through the city of zagreb. The trip is split between a vehicle and walking around the oldest parts of the city with interesting facts on every corner. A tour I will be definitely recommending to friends and family.
Buy it with
Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb provided by Zico Day Tours
Product Overview: Private Transfer to Budapest from Zagreb
Number of Photos